Smoothest R&B Song You Bumping Right Now!!

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
a beat or a groove you wish you could live in?.......

#scandalous
#insatiable
#the question of u
#anytime, anyplace
#let's chill

Could Leave Me There Forever :ipod:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looking at Ron Isley's career, I don't think him not doing her song hurt his career much.
:rolleyes2:
The arrogance of these young MFs is astounding sometimes.

Azealia Banks was shocked that Lil Kim didn't do a song where she wrote Kim's verse. Damn how insulting it is to present a lyricist with lyrics as if they can't write; Kim didn't bow down to Miss Nobody and immediately go into the studio to record her song and thank her for saving her career. Oh, the shock! :rolleyes:

Sometimes artists live in their own world and forget that there are many other people outside of it.
That is no disrespect to Marsha's talent; but Ron is the one who should be writing for her; not the other way around. Dude has generations of hits.

She is a bitch who is full of herself. That's why her career isn't bigger.
She has a decent voice and a good look but she's boring. Still, she does the same shit. Pretty bitch syndrome is real.

I think the clip takes her comments out of context or I may be conflating it with her interview on R&B Money. She clarifies that Ron didn't need "her" song and obviously he had a career before and after the song.....

She was just saying that at the time she was doing demos for other artist and trying to get paid that way, but was forced to keep that song and it worked out for the group.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
200_d.gif

BLK ODYSSY - SUICIDE DOORS (Official Video)

BLK ODYSSY & Mereba - GHOST RIDE (Official Video)

BLK VINTAGE x GHOST RIDE​

BLK ODYSSY & BNXN fka Buju - Lay Low​

Last edited: