Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

lol ain’t nobody trying to live in that wasteland. It’s hot as fuck. Next to Stockton which is a violent gang infested shit hole and the traffic to get into the BayArea from there is absurd. FOH the air quality is terrible too. You’ll probably die from respiratory disease before anything else. There’s no breeze there and the valley is where all the pollution settles

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

960x0.webp

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interesting ^

Yup. Everything on the other side of Fort Lincoln Dr. are townhomes.... That area was built up in 2012....

A black woman owned all that land and made so much damn money....Named all the streets after famous black authors/poets

I tell people all the time, DC is like a tester city...If it works here, then it will expand to other parts of the USA

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Higher income earners with an annual salary of $100K or more were more likely to leverage an ARM product and most common among homebuyers under 35, indicating recent lending either just before, during, or post COVID.

14% of homeowners have adjustable mortgages, and 54% of ARM holders say they will experience an increase within the next 12 months.

10% would miss payments or default when their payment jumps

23% will see a payment increase of over $500 a month

Do you have an ARM product and when does your rate reset and what is your plan if rates continue to st ay high?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
'They Already Own 89% Of The S&P 500, And Now They Are Coming After Single-Family Homes In America' Warns RFK Jr.

“There’s three giant corporations, BlackRock, State Street, and Vanguard, which collectively own each other, so it’s really one giant corporation, but they also own 89% of the S&P 500. They own everything, and they’ve now decided to buy every single-family home in America, so if they stay on the current trajectory, they will own 60% of the homes in this country single-family homes by 2030. They literally are trying to buy everything,” said RFK Jr.

Adrian Volenik
Jul 3, 2024

91af01a1350eda7a8809f2e272a32adf

'They Already Own 89% Of The S&P 500, And Now They Are Coming After Single-Family Homes In America' Warns RFK Jr.

NYC-DC

Star
Platinum Member

This is true, but a lot of us will not accept this because we all have been conditioned to think that buying is best at all times. I currently rent a house in an upscale neighborhood with a great school system, and I am not looking to buy in this market. If I were to buy now, in the neighborhood I live, my mortgage would easily be double or triple what I pay in rent.

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

This only applies to a few locations and why would you rather pay somebody else’s mortgage which eventually goes down and rent for life . Renting is never better . If you can afford to buy you buy. One day your land lord can decide to sell your rental and your shit out of luck. Also they raise the rent constantly. Lots of write offs when you own.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
This only applies to a few locations and why would you rather pay somebody else’s mortgage which eventually goes down and rent for life . Renting is never better . If you can afford to buy you buy. One day your land lord can decide to sell your rental and your shit out of luck. Also they raise the rent constantly. Lots of write offs when you own.

There's a big difference between renting for life and renting to save money to put towards a house. Renting for a year might be the difference between buying the house you can afford and buying the house you really wanted.