BGOL Legend

renewal-development-home-relocation-sts-ailes-1-6933054-1718818746167.jpg

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

Blue state residents are fleeing to red states for lower house prices: ‘Don’t Bring Your Politics,’ locals warn​

They going the crying to go back where they fled from too. If you not used to living around a bunch of moron racists and religious loons you will hate your decision

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I’m so mad at this fuck’n housing market.

I’ve lost on two offers I thought were solid as fuck. Sellers don’t know if they want over asking, more due diligence, or both.

My latest offer, the listing was $415k. I offered $390k because it was from a flipper and they couldn’t tell me shit about the house. They countered with $410k and $5k due diligence. I countered with $405k with $5k dd.

Those fucktards declined mine and took $395k from someone else.

Shit feels like a crapshoot out here.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

I’ve lost on two offers I thought were solid as fuck. Sellers don’t know if they want over asking, more due diligence, or both.

My latest offer, the listing was $415k. I offered $390k because it was from a flipper and they couldn’t tell me shit about the house. They countered with $410k and $5k due diligence. I countered with $405k with $5k dd.

Damn, could the $395k they took have been cash?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn, could the $395k they took have been cash?

I have no idea. I’m thinking they probably offered a higher dd because that’s how we lost out on the other, but we offered over asking.

In 2022, I was offering $20k in dd and still lost out. :dunno:

I’m essentially competing with those who already have equity in the game. All my money are savings, stocks, and 401k.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have no idea. I’m thinking they probably offered a higher dd because that’s how we lost out on the other, but we offered over asking.

In 2022, I was offering $20k in dd and still lost out. :dunno:

I’m essentially competing with those who already have equity in the game. All my money are savings, stocks, and 401k.

You looking in the Boro? I didn't know it was booming like that....

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You looking in the Boro? I didn't know it was booming like that....

It’s the desirable homes and areas that are booming. Lots of older and less desirable homes are on the market and seeing many price cuts. New home builds starts high, but are getting cut.

Looks like High Point might be my spot. I done started looking there now. I wasn’t trying to go there because it’s further from my university, but you get a better bang for your buck there.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s the desirable homes and areas that are booming. Lots of older and less desirable homes are on the market and seeing many price cuts. New home builds starts high, but are getting cut.

Looks like High Point might be my spot. I done started looking there now. I wasn’t trying to go there because it’s further from my university, but you get a better bang for your buck there.
Oh ok that makes sense. Haven’t been to the Boro in a few years outside of driving through on 85.

Yeah I’m sure HP probably offers more bang for your buck. Just did a search and there some nice joints that are reasonably priced, even some new builds.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

Why not just do a new construction?