Social media is a cold world!!!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

86041101-13523321-image-a-140_1718219044452.jpg

86041125-13523321-Happy_Days_star_Henry_Winkler_has_gone_viral_thanks_to_his_epic_-m-167_1718219759263.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

A cause of death has been revealed for YouTube star Ben Potter.

The internet personality, 40, known as Comicstorian, who had over three million subscribers on the video-sharing platform, was killed in a single-vehicle car crash on Saturday, June 8, PEOPLE can confirm.

In a press release shared with PEOPLE on Tuesday, June 11, the Colorado State Patrol said the incident happened at 9:19 a.m. local time on I-25 near Fort Collins.

“The Windsor resident was southbound on I-25 at milepost 267.5 when his silver Toyota 4Runner traveled off the right shoulder of the interstate. He continued to cross over the frontage road paralleling the interstate before rolling his vehicle multiple times,” the release said.

On Wednesday, June 12, the local coroner announced that his manner of death has been determined to be an accident, while his cause of death is listed as "blunt force injures of the head."

Potter was wearing his seatbelt at the time of the accident, however, he “succumbed to injuries from the crash while at the scene," according to police.

The content creator was the only occupant of the vehicle, and no other vehicles were involved, CSP added.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I heard there will be a press conference tomorrow from the leaders of this sorority apologizing to all of fraternities and sororities offended

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend