Social media is a cold world!!!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Bish frustrated!! We been waiting for this trip a long time!! :giggle:

So much frustrating stuff happens at airports. The key to remember is they have lots of cameras there, as do fellow passengers with camera phones. If you act out or create a scene, just know you will undoubtedly go viral for all the wrong reasons, lol.

My $0.02.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
So much frustrating stuff happens at airports. The key to remember is they have lots of cameras there, as do fellow passengers with camera phones. If you act out or create a scene, just know you will undoubtedly go viral for all the wrong reasons, lol.

My $0.02.
Trust n believe!! Me and wife was lil frustrated coming back from Jamaica last year.. nobody seemed to know shit...hell the airport crew was so confusing...but i stayed patient...im not in the states...so i gotta be like fonzi...cool... :giggle:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Trust n believe!! Me and wife was lil frustrated coming back from Jamaica last year.. nobody seemed to know shit...hell the airport crew was so confusing...but i stayed patient...im not in the states...so i gotta be like fonzi...cool... :giggle:

Well played. Cool and calm.

Some 5 plus years back I was at the grocery store one morning before 8am. Odd angles of the line-ups at checkout so we did not block others pushing carts. I was clearly at the front of the line and a woman my age came and forced her way in. I explained I was in line. She told me I was lying. I was standing there leaning over cart for several minutes and slowly inched forward a few times in that stretch with others. She got even more pissed at me staying calm. “Go ahead then!!”(she said to me) and i calmly said no and “ladies first” a few times in response and sighed. The cashier looked over and other shoppers were watching. Not filming as no outburst from me. I stayed quiet and gave her the BGOL ice cold death stare as she checked out and paid. I really wanted to yell at this broad, but it was too early and I did not want to end up on the evening news as the irate male shopper in a war of words with the innocent woman.

Life is too short for these types of idiots.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Well played. Cool and calm.

Some 5 plus years back I was at the grocery store one morning before 8am. Odd angles of the line-ups at checkout so we did not block others pushing carts. I was clearly at the front of the line and a woman my age came and forced her way in. I explained I was in line. She told me I was lying. I was standing there leaning over cart for several minutes and slowly inched forward a few times in that stretch with others. She got even more pissed at me staying calm. “Go ahead then!!”(she said to me) and i calmly said no and “ladies first” a few times in response and sighed. The cashier looked over and other shoppers were watching. Not filming as no outburst from me. I stayed quiet and gave her the BGOL ice cold death stare as she checked out and paid. I really wanted to yell at this broad, but it was too early and I did not want to end up on the evening news as the irate male shopper in a war of words with the innocent woman.

Life is too short for these types of idiots.

Seems like you played it smart to me!! People can be wayy too much sometimes!! :smh:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Seems like you played it smart to me!! People can be wayy too much sometimes!! :smh:

Thanks.

It was one of those - "what the fuck is she thinking?" moments.

It would be different if I was way far away from the line-up, or off-centered. But I was with the line-up ... had a number of people behind me, and clearly had moved myself slightly over to allow people to pass by safely with carts. If I was waiting for someone ... I would have been scanning the store to see what was taking them so long. But instead I was calmly in the line-up and moving slowly forward as the line-up inched up. Her going 0 to 60 quickly was weird. I felt like saying - "What the fuck is your problem?" but knew that would set her off, and I don't ever want to go viral for some petty shit with a stranger.

The BGOL ice cold death stare was my response afterward. She looked back a few times and knew she had fucked up, in my opinion. She was too petty to apologize then or afterward. I just quietly glared on some "fuck you" energy, lol.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

88133295-13706659-image-m-47_1722747310267.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
No way I'm eating that shit!!! I would've said something first and then walked out that nasty place.

One of those instances wherein you immediately report what you saw ... Google up some phone numbers & report that person.

Think about what type of shit they get up to (when customers aren't around).

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Aaron Brown was arrested over a social media post that went up shortly before the concert. He wrote, "Mr. [redacted] at Arrowhead with the wife. If he brings out [redacted] or [redacted] I'll take the f-in shot. F-k em!" He added, "Also, f-k you bitch!! [hand emoji with middle finger]."