*** Solar Eclipse Caught On My Satellite Data Feed ***

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Is that a rectilineal lens or a go-pro with distorting features (fish-eye) that causes the images to look concave towards the bottom point, flat a little above the bottom, and exaggerated round at the top? Some low IQ bullshit!

Now let's look at how you do this correctly with a high IQ while negating all conflicting variables.

Funny how flat tards love using the word fish eye lens while they are the only ones introducing evidence with fish eye lens while ignoring photos with rectilinear lenses that can eliminate all types of distortions.

Dude, I REALLY wish you would stop talking this shit about a rectilinear lens nigga. I'M THE ONE that first introduced the rectilinear lens into this conversation long ago when we first started this conversation.

Feb 29, 2016 - Look at what I posted.

Ya mans is a FRAUD, okay??? That fake ass shit is just another part of the bullshit propaganda just like the photoshopped globes, and the greenscreen ISS, the fake ass moon footage and all the other lies MASA has been caught in for years.

The video I posted is a compilation of videos where yes, SOME of the footage was done with a fish eye that created concave and convex horizons. But you ALSO see footage that was CLEARLY shot with a rectilinear lens with a completely flat horizon and a sun that locks in proximity to the horizon rather than parallaxing as it would if it were 92Ms away. And that shit ain't refraction flattening the land. Why?? Because the visibility of refraction is not as visible from high above as it would be near ground level.

So I'm sorry to burst your bubble again, but

IT'S FLAT!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
No. It's the ground that blocks your view. The sky can't block your view.

It does get smaller and smaller into the horizon, DEPENDING ON HEIGHT. If you are near sea level, the sun will be blocked out of view by the vanishing point BEFORE you get the chance to see it get smaller and smaller. But in footage taken from much higher in the sky, like from an airplane you CAN se the sun get smaller and smaller into the horizon. That is an absolute fact and there is footage to back that up, WITHOUT needing a solar filter.
Show me a video of the sun getting smaller as it gets further away, by the laws of perspective it should shrink by 50% halfway to the horizon.
As for the sky can block your view, and neither can the ground, this is why things shrink into the horizon never going below it.
But as I just stated earlier, in reality, things get cut off from the bottom up on the earth because it's being obstructed by the curve of the horizon. This is something anyone with an IQ over 75 should be able to easily grasp, but then again this is why flat-earth conmen target dimwitted idiots for their target audience.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Dude, I REALLY wish you would stop talking this shit about a rectilinear lens nigga. I'M THE ONE that first introduced the rectilinear lens into this conversation long ago when we first started this conversation.

Feb 29, 2016 - Look at what I posted.

Ya mans is a FRAUD, okay??? That fake ass shit is just another part of the bullshit propaganda just like the photoshopped globes, and the greenscreen ISS, the fake ass moon footage and all the other lies MASA has been caught in for years.

The video I posted is a compilation of videos where yes, SOME of the footage was done with a fish eye that created concave and convex horizons. But you ALSO see footage that was CLEARLY shot with a rectilinear lens with a completely flat horizon and a sun that locks in proximity to the horizon rather than parallaxing as it would if it were 92Ms away. And that shit ain't refraction flattening the land. Why?? Because the visibility of refraction is not as visible from high above as it would be near ground level.

So I'm sorry to burst your bubble again, but

IT'S NOT FLAT!
If you know what a rectilinear lens then why not show a picture of the flat earth from space with one? Because you can't this is why ignore all the photos with rectilinear lenses and choose to post one with a distorting lens, so that you can isolate a shot just above the bottom, claiming the distortions prove a flat earth. If it were really flat you wouldn't show us a video using a fish eye lens!!!!!!!

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Show me a video of the sun getting smaller as it gets further away, by the laws of perspective it should shrink by 50% halfway to the horizon.

Dude, I'm not going to do it tonight, but I PROMISE youI will post a vid probably tomorrow, showing this because I've seen it repeatedly.

But as I just stated earlier, in reality, things get cut off from the bottom up on the earth because it's being obstructed by the curve of the horizon.

Dude, this shit is mad simple.

Look at this screencap:

Do you see the runners' feet???

Now press play. All you have to do is increase the height and you will see the feet, but the road itself is FLAT. The feet aren't disappearing behind a curve. It's the same with the sun. Increase the height to the right altitude and you will see the sun get smaller, not disappear behind a curve. That's a guarantee.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
If you know what a rectilinear lens then why not show a picture of the flat earth from space with one? Because you can't this is why ignore all the photos with rectilinear lenses and choose to post one with a distorting lens, so that you can isolate a shot just above the bottom, claiming the distortions prove a flat earth. If it were really flat you wouldn't show us a video using a fish eye lens!!!!!!!

I did show you a video of the flat earth with a rectilinear lens. It's in the compilation I just posted.

Dude, you realize why rectilinear lenses are used in the first place right? People use fish eye lenses because they are WIDE ANGLE. If you're sending a weather ballon up, you're most likely going to use a wide angle lens because it will capture the most horizontally. The problem is the barrel distortion it creates.

It's the fish-eye that gives people the false perception that the horizon is curved when it is in fact, straight! I don't where you got it twisted that flat earthers are trying to deceive people with fish-eye lenses. The whole flat earth argument is that the goddamn fish-eye making the uneducated believe they are seeing the earth's curve when in fact they're seeing a distorted straight line.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
You know what???

I know that it comes across to yall that its absurd and unbelievable that we live on a flat plane. I get it. I thought the same at first too.

And I have to admit, the way yall talk shit about me, if I were on your side of the argument I would be laughing at me too. There is a lot of humor I recognize inside of this whole shit. I really laugh at some of the shit yall say about me because it's genuinely funny, even though yall are wrong as fuck ultimately.

It's all good. I'm evolving, growing and reaching a new state of peace and acceptance in my life. So I ain't tripping. It's all in the spirit of what we do here on this site.

But I'm standing on my square. This shit is FLAT. Fuck ya'll. :cool:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I did show you a video of the flat earth with a rectilinear lens. It's in the compilation I just posted.

Dude, you realize why rectilinear lenses are used in the first place right? People use fish eye lenses because they are WIDE ANGLE. If you're sending a weather ballon up, you're most likely going to use a wide angle lens because it will capture the most horizontally. The problem is the barrel distortion it creates.

It's the fish-eye that gives people the false perception that the horizon is curved when it is in fact, straight! I don't where you got it twisted that flat earthers are trying to deceive people with fish-eye lenses. The whole flat earth argument is that the goddamn fish-eye making the uneducated believe they are seeing the earth's curve when in fact they're seeing a distorted straight line.
Post the video of a rectilineal lens from space that shows the Earth is flat, fuck all that it's somewhere in the pile of crap bullshit I just posted, scam!!!! And please stop pretending you are the authority of lens because in actuality wide angle lens and fish eye lens aren't the same.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
You know what???

I know that it comes across to yall that its absurd and unbelievable that we live on a flat plane. I get it. I thought the same at first too.

And I have to admit, the way yall talk shit about me, if I were on your side of the argument I would be laughing at me too. There is a lot of humor I recognize inside of this whole shit. I really laugh at some of the shit yall say about me because it's genuinely funny, even though yall are wrong as fuck ultimately.

It's all good. I'm evolving, growing and reaching a new state of peace and acceptance in my life. So I ain't tripping. It's all in the spirit of what we do here on this site.

But I'm standing on my square. This shit is FLAT. Fuck ya'll. :cool:
Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?
Because I got five racks to bet that they will see a 24-hour sun proving once and for all that the planet is indeed a globe.
Time to put the fuck up or shut the fuck up, the ball is in your court playa!!!!!

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Post the video of a rectilineal lens from space that shows the Earth is flat, fuck all that it's somewhere in the pile of crap bullshit I just posted, scam!!!! And please stop pretending you are the authority of lens because in actuality wide angle lens and fish eye lens aren't the same.

The first clip in the video is with a rectilinear lens, wtf are you talking about?!?

And also, this is where you really show your ignorance, a fish eye lens falls under the category of wide angle lens. Fish-eye is just a nickname just because of the extreme barrel distortion. A wide-angle lens is any lens that has a focal length of 35mm or shorter, which gives you a wide field of view. Rectilinear lenses were developed to overcome the fish-eye effect.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
How can a flat plane block your view? :lol: :smh: :lol: :smh: :lol: :smh: :lol:

Jesus Christ. :smh:

You know you cats are denying basic scientific principles that you wouldn't otherwise deny if wasn't attached to flat earth right???

Look at post #1,124 on this page.

There is a relationship between the height of view and the vanishing point on a horizon. This can be demonstrated on a long flat table.

Simple shit :smh:.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?
Because I got five racks to bet that they will see a 24-hour sun proving once and for all that the planet is indeed a globe.
Time to put the fuck up or shut the fuck up, the ball is in your court playa!!!!!

:rolleyes2:

You are retarded

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
where you get that gif none of your business had me in here laughing loud as FUCK

But the fact remains that the gif is based on the rules of the heliocentric model and is what we should be able to observe in real life, yet we DON'T.

giphy.gif

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Scary ass Goofball!

It has nothing to do with being scared. I don't trust the merits of the experiment in the first place so I don't why you think I would put money on it.

How bout this, I'll bet money when they lift the Antarctica Treaty of 1959 and allow anybody to go explore Antarctica with no governmental restrictions. Until then, I suspect propaganda, because the irrefutable truth is that we can observe that we live on a flat plane.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
The first clip in the video is with a rectilinear lens, wtf are you talking about?!?

And also, this is where you really show your ignorance, a fish eye lens falls under the category of wide angle lens. Fish-eye is just a nickname just because of the extreme barrel distortion. A wide-angle lens is any lens that has a focal length of 35mm or shorter, which gives you a wide field of view. Rectilinear lenses were developed to overcome the fish-eye effect.
Cue me to the point in the video that states it a rectilinear lens.

:popcorn:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Jesus Christ. :smh:

You know you cats are denying basic scientific principles that you wouldn't otherwise deny if wasn't attached to flat earth right???

Look at post #1,124 on this page.

There is a relationship between the height of view and the vanishing point on a horizon. This can be demonstrated on a long flat table.

Simple shit :smh:.
That shit was debunked several youtube videos ago. The flat tards who did the videos positioned the camera in a way to fake that shit. Bro, all of your shit has been debunked to high heaven. Just admit that you are to the Flat Erf what bullet is to his wife.

FLAT ERF CUC or Fluc for short.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
That shit was debunked several youtube videos ago. The flat tards who did the videos positioned the camera in a way to fake that shit. Bro, all of your shit has been debunked to high heaven. Just admit that you are to the Flat Erf what bullet is to his wife.

He's the type that would join the H S. wrestling team knowing damn well he sucks, so he can get off being a jobber that gets pinned down by sweaty ass dudes. Dude loves the abuse that comes with being a Flattard.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

No it wasn't debunked.

Fuck a table. The evidence is right here in this video. You cannot debunk this video, it's impossible.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Dude, any wide angle footage that isn't fish eye IS rectilinear :smh:
I refuse that any one on this planet can actually be this dumb!:oops:
Dude in your fucked up brain, are 35mm or higher all rectilinear just because they are not fisheye? Yes or No???

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
are 35mm or higher all rectilinear just because they are not fisheye? Yes or No???

First of all, 35mm or LOWER classifies as a WIDE ANGLE LENS.

In the historical context, fish eye lenses came FIRST.

The rectilinear lenses were developed to create forced perspective effects, which eliminate the fish eye look so the image can appear closer to reality, ie no curved lines.

Bruh give it up, you're grasping at straws at this point. :smh:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
What up with that 5 stacks bet pussy?

Dude, did your mom drop you on your forehead and flatten it out when you were a child???

You ALWAYS have flatness on your mind. :smh:

Why do you hate this flat earth thing so much??? Are you a Trekkie??

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Dude, did your mom drop you on your forehead and flatten it out when you were a child???

You ALWAYS have flatness on your mind. :smh:

Why do you hate this flat earth thing so much??? Are you a Trekkie??
Are you going to put your money where your mouth is, or are you choosing to remain pussy?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
First of all, 35mm or LOWER classifies as a WIDE ANGLE LENS.

In the historical context, fish eye lenses came FIRST.

The rectilinear lenses were developed to create forced perspective effects, which eliminate the fish eye look so the image can appear closer to reality, ie no curved lines.

Bruh give it up, you're grasping at straws at this point. :smh:
This fish eye look that you talk about, do you really mean Barrel distortion?
Also you said any lens not fish eye is rectilineal, this proves you are retarded because I have a non-rectilineal 85mm prime lens.