*** Solar Eclipse Caught On My Satellite Data Feed ***

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
This fish eye look that you talk about, do you really mean Barrel distortion?
Also you said any lens not fish eye is rectilineal, this proves you are retarded because I have a non-rectilineal 85mm prime lens.

OF COURSE YOU DO YA MORON!!! :hithead:

There is NO REASON for a lens above 35mm to be rectilinear!! They don't even make them past 15mm dumbass!!

200w.gif

YOU ARE RETARDED!!!

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
This fish eye look that you talk about, do you really mean Barrel distortion?

Of course dummy.

distortion = fish eye

Do you know the etymology of the word rectilinear???

It means "straight line". It literally removes that fake ass fish eye curve and shows you what????

A flat horizon.

3E515F33770405D378116FEC488EFCA48EB4D80C

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Of course dummy.

distortion = fish eye

It means "straight line". It literally removes that fake ass fish eye curve and shows you what????

A flat horizon.

A fisheye lens is an ultra wide-angle lens that produces strong visual distortion intended to create a wide panoramic or hemispherical image.

All lenses introduce some distortion, but only the rectilineal lens has close to zero. This is why when you purchase a lens you can check out how much distortion via a Duclos Distortion checker Chart.

Duclos Distortion Checker Chart​

stddistortion_2048x.png

Again just because your lens has some distortion as long as it isn't strong distortion and ultra-wide, it isn't a fish eye lens.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Of course dummy.

distortion = fish eye

A flat horizon.

Now let's get to the original point, show me in your video that you posted where they claim to be using a rectilinial lens!!!!

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Cashie. We can end this whole debate quickly and easily.

All you have to do is take your cell phone, and tonight or the first clear light, record a video that has both Polaris and the Southern Cross in it.

If the Earth is flat, it should be easy to do.

If you cannot do this, it will be proof that the Earth is indeed a sphere.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Now let's get to the original point, show me in your video that you posted where they claim to be using a rectilinial lens!!!!

It's evident that a rectilinear lens is being used!! If not, it's a regular lens beyond 15 mm. You can't produce a non-curved horizon with a lens under 15 mm unless it's rectilinear.

OMG :smh:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
@cashwhisperer you gonna post this vid or do you concede?

Cashie. We can end this whole debate quickly and easily.

All you have to do is take your cell phone, and tonight or the first clear light, record a video that has both Polaris and the Southern Cross in it.

If the Earth is flat, it should be easy to do.

If you cannot do this, it will be proof that the Earth is indeed a sphere.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
They never show evidence, instead they will tell you to research their claims yourself and if you decide to travel down that rabbit hole and fail to find the evidence, then it's you with the problem not his bs claims.
Just imagine someone claiming to have taken a picture of bigfoot and when you ask for his evidence, he says why don't you find him for yourself and take your own picture, would anyone in their right mind believe him?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

I'll look into this when I get a chance but I ain't conceding SHIT pleyboi!!

How bout you explain to me why the horizon stays at eye level when it should be going down when you ascend in altitude???

Until you answer that logically, don't be asking me no questions

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
I'll look into this when I get a chance but I ain't conceding SHIT pleyboi!!

How bout you explain to me why the horizon stays at eye level when it should be going down when you ascend in altitude???

Until you answer that logically, don't be asking me no questions

I knew you were full of shit lol. Case closed.

As for your bogus claim, you can disprove it yourself.

BUT..

I'm not letting you change the subject like you always try to. Either post a video of polaris and the souhern cross or concede.

Hell, I'll make it easy on you. Post a picture of the Southern Cross tonight with a BGOL sign in the picture and prove to us the world is flat. Or else we'll know you're full of shit. You don't need to "look into" a gotdayum thing. Go outside after dark, point South. Take a picture. Show the Southern Cross constellation is there.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

The reason this doesn't prove a goddamn thing is because the true vanishing point is blocked by haze. Use an infrared filter and you will see the ACTUAL vanishing point, which is in fact eye level. AND we have footage WAY ABOVE 6 miles from a plane showing the horizon at eye level. Try 24 miles. AND if you test it in Google Earth, which is supposed to be an accurate representation of the earth, you can see the amount of curve you should see which DOES not match up to what we see in real life.

So miss me with that bullshit.

You ain't giving nobody no ultimatum up in here, and you don't run shit. Know that!

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
The reason this doesn't prove a goddamn thing is because the true vanishing point is blocked by haze. Use an infrared filter and you will see the ACTUAL vanishing point, which is in fact eye level. AND we have footage WAY ABOVE 6 miles from a plane showing the horizon at eye level. Try 24 miles. AND if you test it in Google Earth, which is supposed to be an accurate representation of the earth, you can see the amount of curve you should see which DOES not match up to what we see in real life.

So miss me with that bullshit.

You ain't giving nobody no ultimatum up in here, and you don't run shit. Know that!
Step outside.

Point South.

Post picture of the Southern Cross.

Even you know you can't. Even you know it can't be seen from where you are. Which means even you know your flat Earth bullshit is all a lie, you just are too deep in the cult to admit it.

If you are SO CERTAIN the Earth is flat, that is the easiest way to prove it. You don't need Google Earth or Youtube or any other shit. Just your cellphone.

So put your money where your mouth is and post a pic tonight.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Step outside.

Point South.

Post picture of the Southern Cross.

Even you know you can't. Even you know it can't be seen from where you are. Which means even you know your flat Earth bullshit is all a lie, you just are too deep in the cult to admit it.

If you are SO CERTAIN the Earth is flat, that is the easiest way to prove it. You don't need Google Earth or Youtube or any other shit. Just your cellphone.

So put your money where your mouth is and post a pic tonight.

I told you what I'm going to do.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I knew you were full of shit lol. Case closed.

As for your bogus claim, you can disprove it yourself.

BUT..

I'm not letting you change the subject like you always try to. Either post a video of polaris and the souhern cross or concede.

Hell, I'll make it easy on you. Post a picture of the Southern Cross tonight with a BGOL sign in the picture and prove to us the world is flat. Or else we'll know you're full of shit. You don't need to "look into" a gotdayum thing. Go outside after dark, point South. Take a picture. Show the Southern Cross constellation is there.

:roflmao: :lol: :roflmao: :lol: :roflmao: :popcorn::popcorn:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Let the record show that Cashie was in fact not able to post pics of the Southern Cross thereby proving the Flat Earth is bullshit.

Now, he will for sure come in here and post memes and videos and emojis and all kinds of foolishness, but was not able to step out and snap a photo that proves his claims.

This case is closed folks.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Let the record show that Cashie was in fact not able to post pics of the Southern Cross thereby proving the Flat Earth is bullshit.

Now, he will for sure come in here and post memes and videos and emojis and all kinds of foolishness, but was not able to step out and snap a photo that proves his claims.

Here is some irrefutable proof that the Earf has to be flat. If they were lying NASA would have been sued by now. :yes:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

:roflmao:

You need help :smh:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor

:roflmao:

You need help :smh:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

As many points as I've argued that you mf's had no answer for and yall changed the subject?

You changing the subject now! You ran away from the horizon topic, because yall know you can't refute that shit and then come out talking about the Southern Cross.

Nigga u need counseling. :smh:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
As many points as I've argued that you mf's had no answer for and yall changed the subject?

You changing the subject now! You ran away from the horizon topic, because yall know you can't refute that shit and then come out talking about the Southern Cross.

So you gonna bet 5g on the 24 hr Antarctica challenge or you going to try to bullshit you way out and hope nobody notice?

Big Tex

BGOL Investor

I posted a video debunking your horizon bullshit. he even posted a pic from a plane WHERE THERE IS NO HAZE.

But, you don't need any of the googling, youtube bullshit you posted. All you had to do to shut everyone in the World up, would be to go outside and snap a photo of the Southern Cross.

It would take 5 minutes to take the pic and upload it. And after spending days if not years posting all this other bullshit, you're trying to tell us you don't have 5 minutes to end the debate? LMAO.

Because you can't. If you could, you would have.

So all the rest of the shit you post in here has been rendered null and void.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I posted a video debunking your horizon bullshit. he even posted a pic from a plane WHERE THERE IS NO HAZE.

But, you don't need any of the googling, youtube bullshit you posted. All you had to do to shut everyone in the World up, would be to go outside and snap a photo of the Southern Cross.

It would take 5 minutes to take the pic and upload it. And after spending days if not years posting all this other bullshit, you're trying to tell us you don't have 5 minutes to end the debate? LMAO.

Because you can't. If you could, you would have.

So all the rest of the shit you post in here has been rendered null and void.

That video didn't debunk a damn thing.

You got a loooong way to go if you think you're about to disprove the true state of the earth.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
That video didn't debunk a damn thing.

You got a loooong way to go if you think you're about to disprove the true state of the earth.
Until you post a picture of the Southern Cross from North America, not a single thing you say on this is valid.

Not one.