Somebody Needs To Come Get Blueface Mom And It's Always They Posted Shit By An Accident

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
F8fdUSAWoAELzsM

F8f9Yu9WMAAcMu6

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I don't believe her for one second. There is a diff between posting and sending texts to people. She hit that post/share button on purpose. Watch out for her onlyfans that's coming soon!!!
Right, I never believe these bitches at all.

Like they aren't that damn dumb to not know where they're sending those pics.

Also, she's known to seek attention and that's why her son is fucked up doing dumb shit.

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Right, I never believe these bitches at all.

Like they aren't that damn dumb to not know where they're sending those pics.

Also, she's known to seek attention and that's why her son is fucked up doing dumb shit.
I believe it. Shit her son might be doing time or he might got lucky with just probation I couldn't tell what was the final sentencing.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I believe it. Shit her son might be doing time or he might got lucky with just probation I couldn't tell what was the final sentencing.
I'm saying these bitches don't be posting shit by an accident because they knew where that pic was going before they hit send unless she was drunk or high when happened but in that pic with her ASS out she looks sober.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That bitch never had class at all which is why her son is wilding out.

Also her husband gotta be a simp letting her do this dumb ass shit.

It won't be long before we hear they got a divorce.
He prolly live a house her son paid for. Bitch seat. No say so at all. Dusty hoe.