Somebody Needs To Come Get Blueface Mom And It's Always They Posted Shit By An Accident

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean most of these bitches just shit and piss and don't wipe afterwards. :puke:
listen years ago when i was a youngin like about 15-16,,me and a few other kids from my middle school was invited up to U of M in ann arbor for a
photo and film learning trip and sleep over,,any ways the college students helping us out was a few cute sistas, but this one in particular
was like a young tyra banks in her prime,, sheeeit not till night time had came and me and two others had to use the bathroom and ol'hood tyra
was taking for ever in there soon she came out each one of us went flying up stairs to piss then each one of us came flying back out in disbelief of what we seen,,that nasty bitch left her doo doo streaked panties on the bathroom floor and we all seen that shit and the bitch had the nerve to
leave them rite on the floor and go lay down...after that i became a believer in knowning most hoe's / nice looking hoe's are nasty...and you
wont ever and never ever break me from that...

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
listen years ago when i was a youngin like about 15-16,,me and a few other kids from my middle school was invited up to U of M in ann arbor for a
photo and film learning trip and sleep over,,any ways the college students helping us out was a few cute sistas, but this one in particular
was like a young tyra banks in her prime,, sheeeit not till night time had came and me and two others had to use the bathroom and ol'hood tyra
was taking for ever in there soon she came out each one of us went flying up stairs to piss then each one of us came flying back out in disbelief of what we seen,,that nasty bitch left her doo doo streaked panties on the bathroom floor and we all seen that shit and the bitch had the nerve to
leave them rite on the floor and go lay down...after that i became a believer in knowning most hoe's / nice looking hoe's are nasty...and you
wont ever and never ever break me from that...
Shit wild and these pretty hoes be stink as shit.

I was dancing back then with this fine ass chick with a fat ass in the club but her underarms was stink from all that sweat that I had to make up an excuse to leave her.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor

97789584-fire-in-garbage-can-trash-can-burns.jpg

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor