Somebody Needs To Come Get Blueface Mom And It's Always They Posted Shit By An Accident

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
F9FgowzWcAACdTh

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
It's a conclusion we all could have come to seeing how he acts. If he said that his mom was married to one man and is an upstanding person with morals I would be shocked. The shoe fits for both of them. Apple didn't fall from the whore tree. If he has a sister I'm already knowing she gone be wilin out.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
In my years working in group homes, I can honestly say shit like this is the cause of rage in many young black men, and with the whore culture that we are now in 13 years from now you are going to see a wave of ultra-violent emotionally disturbed youth, many of them will kill your children and grand children, so the same culture some are you are embracing today will come back to roost and destroy us later on.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

BoxEater

Talking shit and looking at pussy with the fellas
BGOL Investor
This nigga's whole life screams, "i grew up with no dad in my life". Its not his fault, but it should serve as an example on why we work so hard parenting our children. No one is perfect, but I'm praying I don't end up with a Blueface.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
You niggas and using these Stereo typical ghetto ass names. Stop that shit,
Sometimes stereotypes are wrong sometimes they are right, the fact that many broken families are the cause of many Ray Rays and Pookies is true no matter how much you try to arm wave it away. Don't believe me check the stats.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
You niggas and using these Stereo typical ghetto ass names. Stop that shit,
I have a question for you, what do you think is the cause of the dysfunction in the black community today?
A-Nature
B-Nuture (if so be specific)
C-Don't look up, all is fine let's keep doing what we are doing.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Has the fucking bitch shown her hole yet, or am I super late?

This guy is the real industry plant. ONE mediocre song 5 years ago and he is still around?

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I wanna see how they collect in the coming future that is a whole lotta money to be owed. Wonder if they will seize assets and take money from royalties and upcoming shows.
That nigga gonna go broke with all these legal troubles and plus gotta pay for child support.

Blueface is dumb dickhead.

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
That nigga gonna go broke with all these legal troubles and plus gotta pay for child support.

Blueface is dumb dickhead.
And the worst part of all this is he fucked up a black-owned strip club in Vegas which is unheard of. You know them negros had jump through mad hoops to get they club up and running.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
And the worst part of all this is he fucked up a black-owned strip club in Vegas which is unheard of. You know them negros had jump through mad hoops to get they club up and running.
That's why so many black owned stripclubs and party clubs got shutdown because niggas never know how to act!