Someone was trying to EXTORT Kevin Hart - so he publicly apologizes on IG to his wife and two kids

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but George Clooney is not single. He's married with a set of new born twins.

I want to feel bad for Kevin and his current wife, but he did the first wife wrong and then the 2nd one talked wreckless and blamed the first one and now here she is in the same situation, so you get what you get. I'm all for marriage, but he doesn't have to be married and he's lucky he called the person out, but there may be more to come forward as they always do.

George CLooney just got married though. I'm saying so what he did..... play the field until you get tired.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Maybe only Jesus could resist temptation in this scenario.

jesus: shitttttttttttttttttt...didn't they tell u in the bible i chilled with prositutes and other females with dirty laundry?? if u think i was hanging with them for field study, than u don't kno jesus very well..adam went against god for some pussy, jesus mite have done the same pleiboy

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
jesus: shitttttttttttttttttt...didn't they tell u in the bible i chilled with prositutes and other females with dirty laundry?? if u think i was hanging with them for field study, than u don't kno jesus very well..adam went against god for some pussy, jesus mite have done the same pleiboy

/thread

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
lmao

talk black theory..they said the virgin mary was like 90 when she got preggo with jesus..me thinks god was doing a field study on pussy..he was up in the sky chilling trying to fig out why man been goin against some of his rules for the twat..so he w as like i need to visit earth and go have sex to see what the rave is..he was like i got to find somebody that nobody will believed i piped juss in case these angels be like hey how you fucking humans now i thought you was against that..so he foud the old chick mary and went to town..he was like 90 yrs of tightness my god this is great i understand now wait no pull outttttttt..he enjoyed it to much.. than went back home..jesus creation was a mistake god juss found out the power of the pussy but could not control the feel..thats why he made lust a deadly sin cause its power is something even he couldn't withstand.. i see you god

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you know who feels relieved and good right now..

kevin-hart-torrei.jpg

because this confirms it wasn't her...

we all said kev made an UPGRADE..

3646915B00000578-3690536-Birthday_boy_Eniko_shared_a_snap_as_they_celebrated_Kevin_s_37th-a-9_1468514415076.jpg

but then he cheated on THAT...

so Torrei can now say JOIN THE CLUB BITCH! IT WASN'T MY FAULT!

50-cent-patrick-stewart-animated-gif-driving-away-smile.gif

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
you know who feels relieved and good right now..

kevin-hart-torrei.jpg

because this confirms it wasn't her...

we all said kev made an UPGRADE..

3646915B00000578-3690536-Birthday_boy_Eniko_shared_a_snap_as_they_celebrated_Kevin_s_37th-a-9_1468514415076.jpg

but then he cheated on THAT...

so Torrei can now say JOIN THE CLUB BITCH! IT WASN'T MY FAULT!

50-cent-patrick-stewart-animated-gif-driving-away-smile.gif

He might have upgraded from that. Eniko looks good, but she doesn't have a body and she might be a prude in the bedroom :dunno:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2: Man real shit I use to work with this old Italian dude named Tom. He told me fuck it, if you ever get caught doing something you shouldn't don't admit to it. Don't admit to shit. Fuck everybody. If you Rob a bank and get caught with the fuckin gun and bag of money tell them I have no idea how than gun got in my hand. I don't know where that bag of money came from. He was serious as Fuck!! Spoken like a true Italian.
:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

WhSQy0.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
lmao

talk black theory..they said the virgin mary was like 90 when she got preggo with jesus..me thinks god was doing a field study on pussy..he was up in the sky chilling trying to fig out why man been goin against some of his rules for the twat..so he w as like i need to visit earth and go have sex to see what the rave is..he was like i got to find somebody that nobody will believed i piped juss in case these angels be like hey how you fucking humans now i thought you was against that..so he foud the old chick mary and went to town..he was like 90 yrs of tightness my god this is great i understand now wait no pull outttttttt..he enjoyed it to much.. than went back home..jesus creation was a mistake god juss found out the power of the pussy but could not control the feel..thats why he made lust a deadly sin cause its power is something even he couldn't withstand.. i see you god

you realize that one skit

filmed and written properly

would get a million views in a week

and be talked about for 5 straight on social media

articles and blogs

get banned

and make all involved a ton of money right?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2: Man real shit I use to work with this old Italian dude named Tom. He told me fuck it, if you ever get caught doing something you shouldn't don't admit to it. Don't admit to shit. Fuck everybody. If you Rob a bank and get caught with the fuckin gun and bag of money tell them I have no idea how than gun got in my hand. I don't know where that bag of money came from. He was serious as Fuck!! Spoken like a true Italian.
:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

WhSQy0.jpg

wait wait wait a damn minute

this is the FIRST time in the HISTORY of bgol

that mr. @jack walsh13

has posted the same pic on consecutive days ?????!!!!

who the f*ck are you and what have you done to my cousin jack????!!!!!!!

:furious:

big pimp

Rising Star
Registered
I don't understand why dude got married again. He left his first wife because he wanted to fuck other women. Cool, we all understand. He then proceeds to get married a 2nd time despite the fact he still enjoys new pussy. Why get married a 2nd time and throw away your fortune? Like Chris Rock said, "A man is only as loyal as his options." Kevin Hart gets Class A pussy thrown at him on the regular. Very, very few men can remain loyal when you got dime pieces just throwing the pussy at you.
^^^

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
you realize that one skit

filmed and written properly

would get a million views in a week

and be talked about for 5 straight on social media

articles and blogs

get banned

and make all involved a ton of money right?
truss i kno..the mind of tallblack has a lot of skits that he has written in his head from decades ago..i had that skit written prob over 2 decades ago in my head..funny you said what you said cause i recently bumped into my boy who was an actor and who we use to work together making skits etc..well we started talking about our presence b4 all this social media shit popped up and how we was b4 our time and how we need to get back into the swing of things:D:D..lets juss say i said how i was goin through a lil bad stretch of luck during the summer and i couldn't wait till sept to bring me back luck..well lets juss say these past 17 days of sept have been very productive:D:D and things are really bout to come together in the future for very diff angles..kinda why i make lil cameo's on here as of recent

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
truss i kno..the mind of tallblack has a lot of skits that he has written in his head from decades ago..i had that skit written prob over 2 decades ago in my head..funny you said what you said cause i recently bumped into my boy who was an actor and who we use to work together making skits etc..well we started talking about our presence b4 all this social media shit popped up and how we was b4 our time and how we need to get back into the swing of things:D:D..lets juss say i said how i was goin through a lil bad stretch of luck during the summer and i couldn't wait till sept to bring me back luck..well lets juss say these past 17 days of sept have been very productive:D:D and things are really bout to come together in the future for very diff angles..kinda why i make lil cameo's on here as of recent

just don;t forget your cousin playa. :cool:

congrats to you fam...

you a damn survivor.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
There's cheating and there is repeatedly cheating on your pregnant wife. It's not the best look for business. At least he never took the ultra family role like Cosby did, so it's not a major fall from grace. He's admitted numerous times to cheating on his ex wife, and in most of his specials he jokes about side pussy. So him getting sone strange isn't too far from his M.O. It just looks bad actually seeing it as opposed to hearing about it. Just ask Ray Rice or Joe Mixon. The video always hurts.
Yeah cheating on your pregnant wife as common as it may probably be lol, is just not accepted on our society. Women HATE it. Less tickets sold for you Kev O. Good luck

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
just don;t forget your cousin playa. :cool:

congrats to you fam...

you a damn survivor.
thank you and no doubt..adaption is the name of the game and many negative circumstances and situations will be toss at you in this adventure that we call life it juss how you deal with it is the way your life turn out..im use to having my back against the wall so that term easy is like a unicorn but i've learned to take everything with a smile