Someone was trying to EXTORT Kevin Hart - so he publicly apologizes on IG to his wife and two kids

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Man. Kev Hart is a likeable brother and I wish him well but Bill Burr said it best... when u make it it's hordes of beautiful women coming at you on some Braveheart shit... even a fly brotha like me will probably never really know the pressure. So all the judgemental shit rings false. That said... don't get married if you're in that position :dunno:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
ok good

I was worried there...

first no nfl and now THIS

my heart couldn't take it.
:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

9ZKCGG.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man. Kev Hart is a likeable brother and I wish him well but Bill Burr said it best... when u make it it's hordes of beautiful women coming at you on some Braveheart shit... even a fly brotha like me will probably never really know the pressure. So all the judgemental shit rings false. That said... don't get married if you're in that position :dunno:
lot of dudes get married due to society pressure.. marriage the american version is a concept that has been pushed and plugged into our society for the past several centuries..society has brainwashed so many people that they feel socially awkard or not socially accepted if they go against the concept of modern day marriage..if a couple been together for over a decade and no marriage has happened people will openly throw lil sly remarks at them as if its wrong that they haven't wed..a man and women could have multiple kids together but have not married and people will look at them sideways or throw remarks about why haven't they gotten married.. people ridicule others if they don't fall in line with the concept of marriage..think they have terms kids out of wedlock and shit like that.. so being that we live in a monkey see monkey do society where people fall into peer pressure or want to be socially accepted they fall in line and get married even if they still have outside desires

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'll never understand why men with that much fucking money just don't set down the ground rules from day 1. :smh: Like these women still won't be down. Tell them you'll try to keep it discreet, but shit might make the news one day.
rules as long as i don't give u no disease, no sidebitch drama, or no outside babymama you good...it's not about who i stick my dick in but the person who i think is good enough to sleep rite next to me in bed every nite..many females cant say they worthy of that opportunity..understand now deal with it

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lot of dudes get married due to society pressure.. marriage the american version is a concept that has been pushed and plugged into our society for the past several centuries..society has brainwashed so many people that they feel socially awkard or not socially accepted if they go against the concept of modern day marriage..if a couple been together for over a decade and no marriage has happened people will openly throw lil sly remarks at them as if its wrong that they haven't wed..a man and women could have multiple kids together but have not married and people will look at them sideways or throw remarks about why haven't they gotten married.. people ridicule others if they don't fall in line with the concept of marriage..think they have terms kids out of wedlock and shit like that.. so being that we live in a monkey see monkey do society where people fall into peer pressure or want to be socially accepted they fall in line and get married even if they still have outside desires

I think the concept of marriage of the modern era should definitely be rethought. Long before the romantic idea of marriage..the concept was always as part of some business arrangement..either for alliance or more land etc. The romantic notion of a man and woman getting married purely for love has always been secondary if considered at all for MOST of the history of marriage.

Back a few decades ago if people got married for business reasons...ie healthcare or career goal purposes, green card or even as beards and skirts people called those "marriages of convenience" and looked down on people for doing that...but those unions are at least honest and upfront about WHY theyre doing it. Romantic interests can wane...shit you got the groom saying I do while looking at the bridemaid he wants to fuck in a broom closet after the ceremony. That means he's not taking what he's doing seriously..who's fault is that???

Both parties have a responsibility as well to what they bring to the marriage and expectation and ideas..people need to HONEST about what the fuck they want..

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Clooney is the father of twins now.. :lol:

LOL Y'all keep saying this.....I know that.....but George Clooney been a bachelor for forever. He just NOW settling down. Y'all gonna act like him and Derek Jeter didn't spend years knocking down everything that walked?

Georege had to get that shit out of his system. Kevin tried to do it the right way. He settled down in the middle of just getting on. So he's getting all this pussy thrown at him and he has no idea what to do.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL Y'all keep saying this.....I know that.....but George Clooney been a bachelor for forever. He just NOW settling down. Y'all gonna act like him and Derek Jeter didn't spend years knocking down everything that walked?

Georege had to get that shit out of his system. Kevin tried to do it the right way. He settled down in the middle of just getting on. So he's getting all this pussy thrown at him and he has no idea what to do.

I feel you but you have to make a choice. You have the family young enough so that you can play with your kids, or you have them old and your kids play with you.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
You hit it on the head. People in this thread need to be told that?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Sorry but that's the world we live in :dunno:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel you but you have to make a choice. You have the family young enough so that you can play with your kids, or you have them old and your kids play with you.

I get that the 1st time......but he sat here and got married....AGAIN and nutted in her....

I personally don't think what Kevin did was bad. He wants a family and he wants to fuck around. But just know he's hurting those around him when he does this shit.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Damn, didn't know Mike Epps was on this board. Muthafuckas mad as shit. You related to his wife bro?

Before he blew up Kevin played a local show in Nashville and appeared at a Jazz n Jokes a local club in downtown nashville... My office was downtown back then and I walked to the club after to see what popping and because I got mad play with the work suit on. It's dark as shit and I'm talking to this fine little light skinned girl. At one point.. I turn around to go get a drink and this short tiny shrimp bastard runs smack into chest and then says "move you fat mutherfucker" for no reason and in front of Ol girl. Doesn't even apologize... just walked on by me like he was king of the world.

So yeah... Fuck this nigga. I refuse to watch any of his shit. Some of ya'll refuse to watch the NFL and I refuse to support Kevin Hart. Nigga can die a slow death for all I care. Who the fuck does that shit?

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
Niggaz trying to normalize tricking. Can't do it

I don't do it but saves the headaches for married men....I rather pay a hoe to fuck then leave then get into some shit with a side chick...these hoes get emotional and forget their place....if I had Kevin's bread I wouldn't deal with regular or these gram hoes...nothing but problems....also if you have an issue staying committed why even get married and risk your money? :smh:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Before he blew up Kevin played a local show in Nashville and appeared at a Jazz n Jokes a local club in downtown nashville... My office was downtown back then and I walked to the club after to see what popping and because I got mad play with the work suit on. It's dark as shit and I'm talking to this fine little light skinned girl. At one point.. I turn around to go get a drink and this short tiny shrimp bastard runs smack into chest and then says "move you fat mutherfucker" for no reason and in front of Ol girl. Doesn't even apologize... just walked on by me like he was king of the world.

So yeah... Fuck this nigga. I refuse to watch any of his shit. Some of ya'll refuse to watch the NFL and I refuse to support Kevin Hart. Nigga can die a slow death for all I care. Who the fuck does that shit?

So you let a tall midget punk you in front of a chick :dunno:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get that the 1st time......but he sat here and got married....AGAIN and nutted in her....

I personally don't think what Kevin did was bad. He wants a family and he wants to fuck around. But just know he's hurting those around him when he does this shit.

Agreed

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered

So the real question is... are you still fat? :dunno:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
For all you pro tricking dudes

Why do you think a pro wouldn't extort a famous person? That it's just a money exchange and she goes on her way.

If anything they'd be more likely to, because they are in it for the money. I guarantee you a lot of these prostitutes some of you dudes seem to love are milking the shit out of celebs and athletes, because they were dumb enough to believe that shit.

And in this era of cell phones and hidden cameras it's even more dangerous.

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Sound you should've said something then. I'm guessing he probably mushed you in the face knocking you on the ground, if you said something then you probably wouldn't be so upset.

But I understand your anger

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For all you pro tricking dudes

Why do you think a pro wouldn't extort a famous person? That it's just a money exchange and she goes on her way.

If anything they'd be more likely to, because they are in it for the money. A guarantee you a lot of these prostitutes some of you dudes seem to love and milking the shit out of celebs and athletes, because they were dumb enough to believe that shit.

And in this era of cell phones and hidden cameras it's even more dangerous.

Yep

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
Not that I can add much more to this post but being married especially helps with job opportunities in the entertainment industry, if you’re trying to appeal to the family market.

There are a few exceptions to the rules but for example, look at Eddie Murphy, when he was single in the 80s, all/most of his movies were R rated. Once he got married, he went from Raw to Dr Dolittle, Shrek etc.

That’s just how the game goes. So many married professionals I know (both men and women) explicitly tell me they married mainly because it looked good on their resume.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Sound you should've said something then. I'm guessing he probably mushed you in the face knocking you on the ground, if you said something then you probably wouldn't be so upset.

But I understand your anger

Dude is like 4 ft tall.. he was going to do Shit but I'm a lawyer.. I can't get into fights. They would put my face on the front of the Tennessean. Anything we do gets blasted.. my issue is that this dude walked into me and acted like I should have apologized to him. And this was back when he was a blew basic d lister.. So fuck dude. Hope his wife leaves him.