Speedtest Time....Show us what ya got!!!

~WS~

Star
Registered
380664032.png

I'm not pleased at all...

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Damn internet speed caps. I once uncapped my comcast and got 30mbps... It lasted for like 9 months then I ended up getting a call with a warning to reset my connection. :lol:

I was like No Problem... Prison ain't worth this shit,lol.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
that's weird.

compared to everyone else's speed, my shit is 10 times slower but yet i can download, let's say a 90MB music .rar file using rapidshare without a rapidshare account and it will download in about 10 minutes. and the same file download from megaupload will download in about 6 minutes.

if my readings are so low, how quick does some of your services download the same type of files using rapidshare? 2minutes? 1 minute?
:confused:

heiesuke

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that's weird.

compared to everyone else's speed, my shit is 10 times slower but yet i can download, let's say a 90MB music .rar file using rapidshare without a rapidshare account and it will download in about 10 minutes. and the same file download from megaupload will download in about 6 minutes.

if my readings are so low, how quick does some of your services download the same type of files using rapidshare? 2minutes? 1 minute?
:confused:

that same 90 mb file u speak of, I could download in about 37 seconds.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
that same 90 mb file u speak of, I could download in about 37 seconds.

please tell me you're shittin me...

if this is so, i'm bouncin' to another isp quick, fast!!! :angry:

who else is downloading files this size, this quick??? :confused: :confused:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
the website is trash

i did 3 times in 3 different locations and the results were all over the place