Sports Cacs Cacing: Mark Cuban: 'I'm bigoted in a lot of different ways'

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I told you guys before, the over whelming majority of whites with money feel the same way Sterling does...And that is one of the main reasons why this system that we live in continues to persist...

simonmarcel

Rising Star
OG Investor
I told you guys before, the over whelming majority of whites with money feel the same way Sterling does...And that is one of the main reasons why this system that we live in continues to persist...

Cuban was one of the dudes Sterling was worried about seeing his girl with black men.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Typical Stephen A,trying to rationalize the shit by saying the younger generation shouldn't be having tattoos and all that other shit for a job interviews...That has nothing to do what Mark Cuban said.....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

bigcorn04

Star
Registered
White folks want to reserve the right to be racist, so what they do is play on the self-preservation instinct we all have. In Cuban's own words "black kid in hoodie" = skin head w/maddd tats. What Cuban is not saying is that black skin is the 1st thing that makes him nervous and the hoody seals it. White dude basically gotta write "killer" on his forehead to put anyone on alert, black just need a hoody. That is racist.It aint about the hoody as an article of clothing, its about the black skin under it because zukerberg and belichek wear hoodies. Its about the black skin under it. Black skin = 2 stikes and anything else pushes it over the edge.

Some of you niggas gotta stop going out of your way to come off objective by saying you would move too. You know its not the same thing. Whites aint objective when one of you niggas is in court as a defendant.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Bills might be time for us to collaborate on another rebuttal and get it out there again.

This shit is the subtle racism that Eric Holder was talking about. He tried to justify it but when you analyze what he really REALLY said it's very fucked up. A lot of people don't see it so it needs to be pointed out. And spammed on his Twitter and Facebook page :shades:

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
White folks want to reserve the right to be racist, so what they do is play on the self-preservation instinct we all have. In Cuban's own words "black kid in hoodie" = skin head w/maddd tats. What Cuban is not saying is that black skin is the 1st thing that makes him nervous and the hoody seals it. White dude basically gotta write "killer" on his forehead to put anyone on alert, black just need a hoody. That is racist.It aint about the hoody as an article of clothing, its about the black skin under it because zukerberg and belichek wear hoodies. Its about the black skin under it. Black skin = 2 stikes and anything else pushes it over the edge.

Some of you niggas gotta stop going out of your way to come off objective by saying you would move too. You know its not the same thing. Whites aint objective when one of you niggas is in court as a defendant.

I agree with this. Cats know the hoodie is the uniform of stick up kids, but Cuban would cross the street if a black man in a polo approaches.

He didn't use an example of both people being in a hoodie. In a late-night situation, Cuban would cross the street when seeing a black man in a polo and walk right past the white guy in the hoodie. As if white criminals don't know how easy hoodies conceal both identities and burners. :smh: The white man could be bald and tattoo ridden and Cuban wouldn't know it.

His flawed example lets folks know how deep his bias is.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cuban is just hedging his bets, IMO...

There's HUGE white support for Sterling's defiance of the NBA's decision to strip him of the team....even if the owners don't support nor appreciate him fuckin with their money.....AND giving the players a cause to rally behind.

spider705

BGOL Investor
we can do it even bigger. write a script and do a visual piece entitled Fear Of A Black Hoodie

My biggest thing is, what does Trayvon have to do with this? I mean seriously this kid cannot rest peacefully because an article of clothing is now associated with him in such a negative light. You say HOODIE and u instantly think TRAYVON.

This shit is sickening fam.

spider705

BGOL Investor
To make it perfectly clear in here when it comes to the standards that Cuban and many white people use to judge. Mark Cuban said that both people shown below are equal levels of scary to him:

b316bc0f-0af9-46c3-90c1-324a5be67b92.jpeg

From_Under_the_Hoodie_by_cable9tuba.png

One of those is DEFINITELY not on the same level as the other. Way to put this in perspective.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Heres my biggest issue with this... If I understand correctly, this was in response to the interviewer asking him about Donald Sterling. Why would he feel the need to provide so much justification and explanation in attempting to drew parallels to bigotry across the board?

Why does he find it so necessary to defend hatred on any level and admit bias when the question was specifically about the NBA and the Sterling situation?

Why does he feel the need to provide so many qualifiers for racism?

This is extremely telling. And this is the second time I have heard him attempt to advocate for Sterling in a veiled manner.

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered
I didn't read cuban's statement in full. Still, I hear his confession of fear as his personal fear.

If he didn't offer his position then you wouldn't have any confirmation of his George Zimmerman type of Racism. That Jewish man has his mindset. This is a mindset shared by so many Jews.

Unfortunately, we put everybody in one bag or one pot and don't get to the many sources of our problems.

There is a white enemy and a Jewish enemy. They are not one and the same.

David Stern, Adam Silver, Donald Sterling and Mark Cuban are all Jews with mindset which includes how they think about black people. Jews run basketball as owners, agents and lawyers. Jews love being in control of the lives and images and finances or black people and black people never understand we have a Jew problem.

Blacks are being controlled by Jews in music, tv, movies, football, baseball, basketball, etc ...

From the NAACP to FOX News, Jews influence the social, political and legal lives of black people.

Blacks have been trained to see the racism of the southern CACs while never seeing the racism of Jew Ass Jew.

falasha_racism.jpg

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
My biggest thing is, what does Trayvon have to do with this? I mean seriously this kid cannot rest peacefully because an article of clothing is now associated with him in such a negative light. You say HOODIE and u instantly think TRAYVON.

This shit is sickening fam.

It's normal operating procedure.
It's why zimmerman is a free man.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Heres my biggest issue with this... If I understand correctly, this was in response to the interviewer asking him about Donald Sterling. Why would he feel the need to provide so much justification and explanation in attempting to drew parallels to bigotry across the board?

Why does he find it so necessary to defend hatred on any level and admit bias when the question was specifically about the NBA and the Sterling situation?

Why does he feel the need to provide so many qualifiers for racism?

This is extremely telling. And this is the second time I have heard him attempt to advocate for Sterling in a veiled manner.

Exactly, I called him out right when he commented protecting sterling.

and called him out again for backtracking and acting like he supports it 100%

now he's back to his true colors and his true state of mind. Cuban is no different than sterling, he just hasn't been caught on tape yet.

spider705

BGOL Investor
Wonder what bomani had to say.... I know he saw right thru that BULLSHIT

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I agree with this. Cats know the hoodie is the uniform of stick up kids, but Cuban would cross the street if a black man in a polo approaches.

He didn't use an example of both people being in a hoodie. In a late-night situation, Cuban would cross the street when seeing a black man in a polo and walk right past the white guy in the hoodie. As if white criminals don't know how easy hoodies conceal both identities and burners. :smh: The white man could be bald and tattoo ridden and Cuban wouldn't know it.

His flawed example lets folks know how deep his bias is.

He brought up a white guy with tats it whatever right behind it. He tried to be fair about it but he didn't say it as perfect as you wanted I guess. I think his bigger point is people have judgements and stereotypes, and he ackowledges that some of them are even misguided.

I think in context of this sterling situation he's letting you know which way he would vote, were it something he could do without repercussion. He also feels like there will probably be repercussions for many of them. Should they vote to get him outta there cuz it will remade standards on them that maybe he feels he can't keep up. It's understandable.

In that context I agree he should just stfu because there will be repercussions both ways and sterling just went too far in his actions- his words just put him on blast so he has to be an example.

Cuban worries that there will be thought police standards that no one will be able to live up to. It's valid but whatever. We'll just have to see.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/f3JtV5VnU-s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

In case anyone was wondering:

At the end of the fight, the only real shocker was the announcement of the scoring. After twelve rounds, two of the three judges, Dave Moretti (who the Holmes camp tried to have replaced before the fight) and Duane Ford, had Holmes ahead by only two points, 113-111. Had the referee not deducted three points from the challenger, Ford and Moretti would have had Cooney ahead on points going into the thirteenth round. The third judge, Jerry Roth (who was substituted the day of the fight for Herb Santos due to objections from the Holmes camp), had Holmes ahead 115-109, a far more reasonable reflection of the events in the ring. "I've seen so much bad scoring out here I knew what I had to do," said Holmes. "I was prepared for anything."

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Larry_Holmes_vs._Gerry_Cooney

jimmiewine

"Are you gonna bring Halle? That's a fine bitch!"
BGOL Patreon Investor
I remember working in a Starbucks once and I was the only black employee. One day, a bunch of young black kids in hoodies came in and everybody got scared. All they wanted was ice water. Two days later, a white man in a two-piece suit came in and ordered a latte and then robbed the place.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
When I see blacks in hoodies, I don't automatically think jackboys, or as y'all old heads say "thugs". I also don't feel uneasy. I don't know what da fuck type of shit some of y'all dudes be on. :smh:

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
we can do it even bigger. write a script and do a visual piece entitled Fear Of A Black Hoodie

hells yeah...

maybe in the form of ESPN shows like First Take PTI OTL etc...

or even a 30 for 30 short....

like bill belichick starting winning and cheating when he wore his hoodie.

And the self important and pompous way he declares that everyone has prejudices and biases like he is coming down the mountain with the damn 10 Commandments.

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
when i see blacks in hoodies, i don't automatically think jackboys, or as y'all old heads say "thugs". I also don't feel uneasy. I don't know what da fuck type of shit some of y'all dudes be on. :smh:

Sent from my sm-g900v using tapatalk

c/s!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Wonder what bomani had to say.... I know he saw right thru that BULLSHIT

Bomani was fair.

Called him out on his bullsh*t hoodie comparison and how THAT admission is indicative to inherent racism not only in white society as a whole but also in business culture.

however he DOES agree that the recording alone is NOT enough to take Sterlings team and THAT is what all the owners are REALLY afraid of.

And Sterling has done MORE then enough in the past to warrant his team being taken...and I actually agree with him on this point although not entirely.

(and Bomani should know because he wrote an exhaustive piece on Sterlings egregiousness almost 10 years ago)

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once again Skip Bayless sticks up more for the black man than Stephen A. Smith does today on First Take when talking about what Mark Cuban said.

spider705

BGOL Investor
Bomani was fair.

Called him out on his bullsh*t hoodie comparison and how THAT admission is indicative to inherent racism not only in white society as a whole but also in business culture.

however he DOES agree that the recording alone is NOT enough to take Sterlings team and THAT is what all the owners are REALLY afraid of.

And Sterling has done MORE then enough in the past to warrant his team being taken...and I actually agree with him on this point although not entirely.

(and Bomani should know because he wrote an exhaustive piece on Sterlings egregiousness almost 10 years ago)

Found this on YouTube.....

He said the same exact thing another person here posted, about how easy it is to find black people SCARY