Sports Dads Discussion Thread: Leagues, fees, coaches, refs, travel, moms, bad parents etc.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
L45XTa.jpg

wifey material right here...

she look like a mom from my girls old soccer club...she was married to a RICH white dude and I swear she used to try to be EXTRA black around me and my daughter :lol:

good lawd her son was BAD even as kid. my girl juked him and he fell midfield

boy didn't come back for damn near TWO weeks...on some I don;t wanna play anymore...she cheating cause she was taller and faster then him!

She was ALWAYS asking us over for a "playdate"...

joking they can play in the indoor gym with the nanny and she had a bottle of wine for us to share for her ROUGH days.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
yeah, and I am still standing by if you the man of the household, you gone have to dictate guide them to some sports they don't like, choices my ass if you under 13 years of age
as a man you have to recognize ability, skill set, work ethic, and make unpopular decisions for your seed, Richard Williams set out the plan for them to play Tennis, I mean they coulda hooped like every other tall chick, but he recognized and made that choice, it's a fine line, but if you a real dad, a real man you know what's best for your seed, so if you sitting there at 5'5 220 and your wife 5'2 200 fuck basketball, why you even investing in that?

that's easier said then done
I about to tell a another man if he real or not.
cause he girl may have the talent and skill but they really excel at academics...
Some kids REALLY develop late and surprise you
and some kids do NOT take well to be FORCED into something EVEN if they good at it.
its real tricky.
Cause for EVERY Richard Williams we personally know dozens of horror stories and wanna be Lavar Ball muthafukas.

princeprince

Rising Star
Registered
cause he girl may have the talent and skill but they really excel at academics...
and some kids do NOT take well to be FORCED into something EVEN if they good at it.
its real tricky.
Cause for EVERY Richard Williams we personally know dozens of horror stories and wanna be Lavar Ball muthafukas.

Without a doubt, it's also a skill to recognize ability, hard work ethic, but just keeping it real hard for some of these dudes to recognize work ethic when they bums themselves
kids are forced on a daily to do shit they don't like or want to because they are well kids, from school, life, rules, etc, but yes it is tricky
same with academics, if you see kid got the work ethic for whatever, go all in at the same time, you seeds emulate the leadership around them
it's all an investment you gotta be honest and make tough unpopular choices

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
^^^^

i hope you aint trolling.

But many of the dads in this thread if you check their posts?
Have kids who excel at BOTH.
Hell one dad JUST referenced how he uses math WHILE his kid is playing sports.
and we HAVE a dedicated academic thread on here, more than one.

Mines is in honor program and last year she did a class project that was recognized by an award winning architecture firm.
Has the best reading and math scores in her school
She is into robotics and engineering
and was invited to cook with a food network chef a few weeks back
and has plans to start her own business
She aint 10.

Its these white folk who got they kids playing ONE sport and focusing on college scholarships in kindergarten.

Last edited:

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Great thread.

12 years coaching AAU boys from 10-17 from local to shoe sponsorship. Got a couple of kids playing D1 and D2 right now.

Ive got a lot of shot to say lol but my word of advice to parents is that its not always the coach fault. Look at your child first and be realistic.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Happens quite a few times actually...

I've had moms call me to help grab their kids out the car cause they can't find parking...

I get in the trunk rush the kids out grab equipment and when she is thanking me as I near the driver side window to say everything is fine

she thanked me profusely and said they are such a mess thank you so much they are sorry

and she literally FLASHED ME to PROVE she really just ran out the house.

But BDR honestly I think that can actually be a sign that I am NOT a THREAT so she just sees me as another damn mom.

and for a single mother of 2 who breast fed?

Good lawd her breasts were epic.

and she KNEW it.
nah that's potential pussy..first they test you, than they get comfortable, than the eventual alley oop of the pussy.. i can say as a big bro that use to pick up his lil sis from daycare and afterschool the single mother pussy that is in these enviroments is outstanding..and if you're good with kids and have some kinda talent like being able to shoot a jumpshot and hitting multiple shots back to back from diff angles and having all the lil kids cheering you on the pussy juss gets alley oop to u even more..the cool dad or guardian always get burn by single mom or even relationship pussy..man oh man there's a lot of pussy in childcare or things that do with kids and mothers...man i would've got into a lot of trouble if i pursued child care

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I just can't help to think how many brilliant minds were lost to sports
there was an old commercial talking about imagine life without sports and talked about how there would be a lot of negatives... well i personally can tell how big sports can be and how without it , it can impact generations..comparing my generation in my area to the generation after me.. we played sports all the time and it pretty much kept us out of trouble and mixing with other bad enviroments..majority of my generation got city jobs/careers or other well to due careers.. the generation after me became heavily gang involved and ran the streets heavy cause 1 of the playgrounds we grew up in didn't exist anymore..so once the playground that was pretty much isolated us from bad influence no longer existed the youth started dealing with outsiders and they all kinda became bad apples..the only 1's that didn't become that way were the 1's where the dads/mother put them in team sports etc.. truss the shit is real..we talk about that shit from time time how 1 lil thing can have a major impact on peoples outcome.. it's kinda why we did a few things( lil investments, lil pro-active things) to help save the next generation from where we live cause we not trying to have a repeat negative outcome from the new generation... hell a cat i kno that kinda running the streets when we grew up completely switched his whole mindset once he had a seed and started a few youth basketball teams cause he wasn't trying to have his seed or kids in general go down negative paths.. that shit really does make a diff

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
However, this one cac lady is touchy feely and it kills her that I don't tell her what I do for a living. I just told her it is classified. She is convinced that I play for the Texans. She even had her kid ask my kid what I did for a living and my kid said it was classified, lol. I know that bitch is sick trying to find out.

cacs can be that way esp. when you are a black man who looks well off

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Do y'all think that your kid could be a scientist? or just an athlete

Sports is more than playing sports
builds character teaches the kid how to interact with people how to be friends with people how to accept losing how to win and all of that

1st time I caught an L in baseball i thought the world was going to end. and then it didn't

then when I caught an L in life, I was like well it's not the end of the world...

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Do y'all think that your kid could be a scientist? or just an athlete

This, sports is secondary but he's more into building things right now. Got him into engineering fir kids working on robots right now. I'm not forcing to d anysports just martial arts for right now. I just need him to be active and in shape mind and body. If sports happens then I'll be happy but if not then oh well.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
nah that's potential pussy..first they test you, than they get comfortable, than the eventual alley oop of the pussy.. i can say as a big bro that use to pick up his lil sis from daycare and afterschool the single mother pussy that is in these enviroments is outstanding..and if you're good with kids and have some kinda talent like being able to shoot a jumpshot and hitting multiple shots back to back from diff angles and having all the lil kids cheering you on the pussy juss gets alley oop to u even more..the cool dad or guardian always get burn by single mom or even relationship pussy..man oh man there's a lot of pussy in childcare or things that do with kids and mothers...man i would've got into a lot of trouble if i pursued child care

I can't do it Tall...while I have been cured? I'm in recovery. I can still have simpish tendencies when that thang TOO good I be wanting to cuddle and sh*t and they want another session before the nanny comes
and these moms be targeting me...they be going to pre-season catch a Playa camps and workouts and sh*t I swear, when they know I'm coming.
doing wind sprints crunches laps suicides crossfit everything
they ready for a brother with the hugging, kissing, compliments
that old OOPS accidental kiss on the lips? or oops back of they hand hit my crotch?
take my hand and have me feel they stomach to show how OUT OF SHAPE THEY ARE?
I can't fam. even if I WAS single? there is just too much moisture out here I'm trying to be an island
and these chicks get POSSESSIVE...cause when you THEIR dick in a box? they are NOT in the spirit to share.
Only GOOD thing is they do NOT talk. But they WILL cop an attitude.
And I aint never have sports skills (but I can pull out at least ONE long 18 ft if needed) but I can talk and explain stuff real well and good with kids
they LOVE that and most importantly I can not only LISTEN but I RELATE and REMEMBER.

SO don't think I don't be learning from your jewels Tall :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This, sports is secondary but he's more into building things right now. Got him into engineering fir kids working on robots right now. I'm not forcing to d anysports just martial arts for right now. I just need him to be active and in shape mind and body. If sports happens then I'll be happy but if not then oh well.

what martial arts he doing?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sports is more than playing sports
builds character teaches the kid how to interact with people how to be friends with people

how to accept losing how to win and all of that

1st time I caught an L in baseball i thought the world was going to end. and then it didn't

then when I caught an L in life, I was like well it's not the end of the world...

^^^^^

It is SO obvious Trump NEVER played ANY competitive sport.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah, and I am still standing by if you the man of the household, you gone have to dictate guide them to some sports they don't like, choices my ass if you under 13 years of age
as a man you have to recognize ability, skill set, work ethic, and make unpopular decisions for your seed, Richard Williams set out the plan for them to play Tennis, I mean they coulda hooped like every other tall chick, but he recognized and made that choice, it's a fine line, but if you a real dad, a real man you know what's best for your seed, so if you sitting there at 5'5 220 and your wife 5'2 200 fuck basketball, why you even investing in that?
For some people its not about going pro, or making all star teams, its about introducing the kid to new things, and if they like it, they stick with it. You can learn stuff from the game without having pro aspirations. And you can do other stuff too. And theres room to do other activities, so I really dont get the issue.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Kung Fu with MMA

WOW...

how old is he?

I been on the fence about putting my little girl in martial arts...especially because I couldn't choose which one.

I found a Bo Law class for about $300 for 12 weeks.

thoughts? How does your son like it?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I can't do it Tall...while I have been cured? I'm in recovery. I can still have simpish tendencies when that thang TOO good I be wanting to cuddle and sh*t and they want another session before the nanny comes
and these moms be targeting me...they be going to pre-season catch a Playa camps and workouts and sh*t I swear, when they know I'm coming.
doing wind sprints crunches laps suicides crossfit everything
they ready for a brother with the hugging, kissing, compliments
that old OOPS accidental kiss on the lips? or oops back of they hand hit my crotch?
take my hand and have me feel they stomach to show how OUT OF SHAPE THEY ARE?
I can't fam. even if I WAS single? there is just too much moisture out here I'm trying to be an island
and these chicks get POSSESSIVE...cause when you THEIR dick in a box? they are NOT in the spirit to share.
Only GOOD thing is they do NOT talk. But they WILL cop an attitude.
And I aint never have sports skills (but I can pull out at least ONE long 18 ft if needed) but I can talk and explain stuff real well and good with kids
they LOVE that and most importantly I can not only LISTEN but I RELATE and REMEMBER.

SO don't think I don't be learning from your jewels Tall :lol:
oh you in a relationship... well i guess you're gonna have to friend zone yourself to all of them..the funny thing they'll throw the pussy more at you if they kno u hard to get..lol women are funny

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
WOW...

how old is he?

I been on the fence about putting my little girl in martial arts...especially because I couldn't choose which one.

I found a Bo Law class for about $300 for 12 weeks.

thoughts? How does your son like it?

Some days he's super excited some days he reluctant if he has Ipad time available or he wasn't to ride his bike. Once gets around the other kids and and starts competing he get focused fast. I've seen his overall strength grow, concentration but not much else so far. I like for him because it gives a bit competition when they spar

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
salute...

the thing is you doing it right

no PRESSURE

I see dads out here thinking they kid Ichiro cause they knock a ball off the tee 6 out of 10 times.

don't get me wrong I HAVE seen 4/5 year old kids ALREADY showing natural talent

but the BIGGEST mistake is having that kid ONLY play one sport.
This. I kept sports very light early on. As an extension to my patio. I built a 10x15 b-ball court. I will also advise parents to be observant of their kids abilities. For example, my oldest is not a football player, no matter how hard I wished it was different. He doesn't have the temperament and his frame is tall and lean. However, my youngest is a straight beast. He is thicker and his aggressiveness is off the charts when he competes in anything. Both of my kids participated in martial arts since they were 3. My oldest has a blackbelt and I would recommend martial arts for body control instead something like dance for young men especially. However, that's my kids, if your kids show an aptitude in a certain area, then go for it.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
^^^^
you dropping gems.

We need to discuss this MUCH more...Dads AND Moms.

be mindful of the white folk trying to get in ya circle. Trying to find out what you doing with ya kids and ESPECIALLY what YOU do for a living.
No need for all that. No need to be rude or anti social, but just keep it cordial and calm and nice. Hell if you have to act like your UNEMPLOYED STAY AT HOME? that is NOT a bad way to go.

Cause trust these white folk WILL google you and try to get involved in ANY positive situation YOU got going with your family.
Fam, the oldest trick in the book is to try to use those close to you to get at you especially cacs. My wife and my kids know the standard line to any kind of personal questioning is that, "it's classified". My oldest said that shit like he has been saying that since he was a toddler. What's funny is I know everything about her without asking her a single fucking question.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
^^^^
That is a commitment that MOST parents aren't prepared for.

This can QUICKLY become a complete lifestyle change and SEROUS financial investment.

you can't have ass this.

ESPECIALLY if your kid REALLY has talent?
Balancing school and sports and then balancing a budget and your OWN personal time is a HUGE deal.

Again it doesn't get EASIER as your kid improves...its MORE intense and more pressure.

and do NOT get caught up into college scholarships at 10 YEARS OLD

@Quek9 doing it right, high school? and the kid is actually ENJOYING it? You can AFFORD IT?

THEN you gotta double down.
The kids will show you pretty early about what they are interested in. I am fortunate enough to be blessed so I can expand on the opportunity that my oldest created for himself. There are a couple of parents that are madder than a mofo, that their kid didn't make the squad but playing parks and rec or ymca ball is different from aau and highschool. Also, when your kids enjoy something and excel at something, it really motivates you.

Q, dat touchy feely crakka bitch got some big tities?
You know she does and she can wear the hell out of some jeans for a cac but I act like I don't even notice none of that shit. She comes off as a cac who ivory league husband ain't satisfying her mentally or physically. She must have dropped that her husband graduated from the ivory league 100 times.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
^^^^

your good dad jack!

and you COMPLETELY on point

let these kids do and try EVERYTHING

that golf is a GREAT look.

And your continued support? Is key.

That hockey is another real good look.

my oldest plays soccer lacrosse tennis golf ice skating field hockey

next is going to be ice hockey and fencing

she on a Violin break cause I felt like it was TOO MUCH

she NEVER complained but I just FELT like it was too much

and low and behold this semester she made honor roll and principal's list.

I'm REALLY trying to STILL figure HOW and WHEN to push and when to fall back.
Bruh and I thought my schedule was busy! That's is some outstanding shit you are doing. Your kids are going to be killing it in the world and your kid's kids and so forth...

I have a two activity rule else you would never do anything fun. The only exception is my youngest, he get's to play basketball, football, and martial arts. My oldest was saying the two activity rule only applied to him and I was negro shutup, you didn't like football or baseball anyway, lol.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The kids will show you pretty early about what they are interested in. I am fortunate enough to be blessed so I can expand on the opportunity that my oldest created for himself. There are a couple of parents that are madder than a mofo, that their kid didn't make the squad but playing parks and rec or ymca ball is different from aau and highschool. Also, when your kids enjoy something and excel at something, it really motivates you.

You know she does and she can wear the hell out of some jeans for a cac but I act like I don't even notice none of that shit. She comes off as a cac who ivory league husband ain't satisfying her mentally or physically. She must have dropped that her husband graduated from the ivory league 100 times.

I know EXACTLY what you talking about.

She wants you to be the surrogate Black Coach dad...

and she feel like if I have to wake up and go to practice with this damn kid?

They I better get a workout while I'm here...and work you out she will. (you gonna think you woke up in a Gianna Jada Fire Leah Gotti dreamworld)

be safe though.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
its real tricky.
This, it has to be organically especially when they are young because when they hit the teen years they are ready to rebel against anything they feel they didn't decide for themselves.

One of the things I am most proud of is convincing my kids to pursue dentistry instead being like me an engineer. I let them talk to some of my bruhs that are dentist and showed them where their dentist lives. They get it now. We live in a nice crib around 3600 sqft but her shit is a mansion. My youngest was like dad, we could fit our house inside of her house. I was, aight, do better.

Engineering is a good gig but unless I move to the executive level of management than I am stuck. 6 figures ain't what it use to be.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Yeah fuck dat Crakka bitch. Nobody gives a fuck about where your husband went to school. Can he fuck you and choke you out till you nut bitch? Cause dat's what Jackson will do. And I'm takin money out ya purse after I nut on you too!!! Fuckin honkey bitch!!!!

YPCIZv.jpg

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
^^^^

i hope you aint trolling.

But many of the dads in this thread if you check their posts?
Have kids who excel at BOTH.
Hell one dad JUST referenced how he uses math WHILE his kid is playing sports.
and we HAVE a dedicated academic thread on here, more than one.

Mines is in honor program and last year she did a class project that was recognized by an award winning architecture firm.
Has the best reading and math scores in her school
She is into robotics and engineering
and was invited to cook with a food network chef a few weeks back
and has plans to start her own business
She aint 10.

Its these white folk who got they kids playing ONE sport and focusing on college scholarships in kindergarten.
This. Both of my kids are/were straight A kids. My oldest made his first B this year. My oldest is taking the scientific track and is enrolled in all AP courses.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bruh and I thought my schedule was busy! That's is some outstanding shit you are doing. Your kids are going to be killing it in the world and your kid's kids and so forth...

I have a two activity rule else you would never do anything fun. The only exception is my youngest, he get's to play basketball, football, and martial arts. My oldest was saying the two activity rule only applied to him and I was negro shutup, you didn't like football or baseball anyway, lol.

Trick is I try to alternate cause she so young and her school work is ALREADY so tough.

right now TENNIS is PRIMARY, but I'm friends with her gym teacher and got her schooled hooked up with the NHL and other sports stores to donate equipment for us to either borrow or keep. Her school provides all those sports options so I'm lucky. So she gets to play most of that in school or in after school program the school has, and then she got weekend.

Like said earlier I've been CHILLING...cause I Thought it was too much.

But SHE wanted tennis so I was like cool private lesson on weekends done and I made sure she could do the others IN SCHOOL or AFTER-SCHOOL.

So her schedule is more manageable. Cause TRUST this gets EXPENSIVE and TIME CONSUMING real QUICK.

My goal is to at least let her TRY EVERYTHING...I NEVER want to think she CAN'T DO SOMETHING

Not cause of money or because she is a girl or because she is black...

you wanna play golf lacrosse fencing etc...why the f*ck NOT? You want to cook in the chopped kitchen? You want to send your project to a billion dollar architecture firm? WHY NOT????

That is why I salute ALL you dads...truly

I'm proud to call you all brothers.

Your families are blesses.

we laugh joke and clown on here but on the REAL, to hear these stories makes my heart full and inspires ME to keep doing it.

Cause we get beat down so much and if you let TV and social media tell it we aint sh*t...But we KNOW the real.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Great thread.

12 years coaching AAU boys from 10-17 from local to shoe sponsorship. Got a couple of kids playing D1 and D2 right now.

Ive got a lot of shot to say lol but my word of advice to parents is that its not always the coach fault. Look at your child first and be realistic.
Chuch!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah fuck dat Crakka bitch. Nobody gives a fuck about where your husband went to school. Can he fuck you and choke you out till you nut bitch? Cause dat's what Jackson will do. And I'm takin money out ya purse after I nut on you too!!! Fuckin honkey bitch!!!!

YPCIZv.jpg

Its SOP for them cuz...she just laying the ground work. She doing that for HERSELF...like I'm offering you the pussy an Ivy League dude locked up...for free.
And getting hyped up to take all the reparations her azz got to offer

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster