Sports Dads Discussion Thread: Leagues, fees, coaches, refs, travel, moms, bad parents etc.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I know EXACTLY what you talking about.

She wants you to be the surrogate Black Coach dad...

and she feel like if I have to wake up and go to practice with this damn kid?

They I better get a workout while I'm here...and work you out she will. (you gonna think you woke up in a Gianna Jada Fire Leah Gotti dreamworld)

be safe though.
:lol:Mayne look.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Some days he's super excited some days he reluctant if he has Ipad time available or he wasn't to ride his bike. Once gets around the other kids and and starts competing he get focused fast. I've seen his overall strength grow, concentration but not much else so far. I like for him because it gives a bit competition when they spar

you doing good blacc

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Its SOP for them cuz...she just laying the ground work. She doing that for HERSELF...like I'm offering you the pussy an Ivy League dude locked up...for free.
And getting hyped up to take all the reparations her azz got to offer
That cac is tall too, she is about 5'11" but her kid is short. She is fascinated by our height and I ain't no little ninja either. She makes me want to ask her, do I make yo pussy wet? Her son trying harder than a mug to befriend my son. My oldest is naturally standoffish and his circle of friends is pretty small and he already know how to peep game.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
She trying to get drafted Que!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't believe me?

ask @jack walsh13 and @tallblacknyc

she gonna play like an indoor sport
I already know bruh. I told my wife in passing about how nosey she is, but not about the arm touching when conversing. She is lucky the practice schedule conflicts with my wife's work and picking up my youngest. Her ass didn't show up to the tourney but they will bump heads. Then she is really going to be curious af but I will keep it moving. Cac pussy doesn't excite me like it use to.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I already know bruh. I told my wife in passing about how nosey she is, but not about the arm touching when conversing. She is lucky the practice schedule conflicts with my wife's work and picking up my youngest. Her ass didn't show up to the tourney but they will bump heads. Then she is really going to be curious af but I will keep it moving. Cac pussy doesn't excite me like it use to.

you doing it right.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That cac is tall too, she is about 5'11" but her kid is short. She is fascinated by our height and I ain't no little ninja either. She makes me want to ask her, do I make yo pussy wet? Her son trying harder than a mug to befriend my son. My oldest is naturally standoffish and his circle of friends is pretty small and he already know how to peep game.

Boom...you got it.

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro, I got fam in Houston with kids and trying to hang out with them always revolves around the kids sports schedule. Shit is crazy but it is fun because you at least know general times when people will be available (after the sports competitions are done).

All jokes and ocking aside, what do you all think about having boys in dance classes at early ages? Folks think that stuff is for girls BUT it is female dominant and you as a parent will be around nothing but women and so would your boy. Also, seems like a great way to develop body awareness, flexibility and strength.
Do karate instead. When my boys did it they shared the space with a dance school, and all them boys was fags

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bro, I got fam in Houston with kids and trying to hang out with them always revolves around the kids sports schedule. Shit is crazy but it is fun because you at least know general times when people will be available (after the sports competitions are done).

All jokes and ocking aside, what do you all think about having boys in dance classes at early ages? Folks think that stuff is for girls BUT it is female dominant and you as a parent will be around nothing but women and so would your boy. Also, seems like a great way to develop body awareness, flexibility and strength.

honestly I don't see the issue...

BUT, I would want to meet the dance instructors before hand and see some classes.

Just as I would do with ANY activity involving my kids.

I aint out here saying taking a dance class gonna CHANGE your boys, that bullsh*t

and I believe Herschel Walker studied dance.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
honestly I don't see the issue...

BUT, I would want to meet the dance instructors before hand and see some classes.

Just as I would do with ANY activity involving my kids.

I aint out here saying taking a dance class gonna CHANGE your boys, that bullsh*t

and I believe Herschel Walker studied dance.
Lynn Swann too but I won't let my kids get any instruction or teaching from some effeminate mofo.

princeprince

Rising Star
Registered
This is a sports thread, correct, if we want to talk academics we can get that to in another dad post about academics
but we talking motherfucking SPORT in here

playahaitian - moderation like anything be it video games, piano practice, sports, watching TV -
I am big on work ethic and effort, Praise effort and work ethic, let kids at a young age know effort and work ethic got you where you are and can get them what ever but the trend today
specially in AAU is a bunch of lesbians, single mom's, make-up dads, uncles grooming kids into entitled over emotional mentally soft panzies , for example if your no working ass son can't play on the team dad runs off starts his own team with a bunch of scrubs + his scrub ass son
and yes it can be a coaches fault just as much as it is a players
We live in a time where AAU coaches charge a kid 25$ to tryout - AAU Basketball, Paid Travel Teams of other sports, biggest athletic scam going next to NCAA
like I said if your kid can play you aint going to be paying for shit, they will pay you

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
:cool:

that is ANOTHER thread...

my kids don't play video games at all...

is that something I SHOULD introduce?

Or should I leave it alone?
I grew playing video games and i think that's why i have pretty good dexterity. I let them play in moderation, only on weekends during the school year and 2/day during school breaks. We played for pushups both of my sons owe me 25 today.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
:cool:

that is ANOTHER thread...

my kids don't play video games at all...

is that something I SHOULD introduce?

Or should I leave it alone?
Video games is fine as long as it's in moderation. I grew up playin them as well. My older son doesn't play that much at all and he can only play on the weekends during the school year. He's morso into his photography and reading up on history.

xXRrka.jpg

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Fam, I am so glad that we are off this weekend. So far every game has been about an hour away. We had to play in hicksville in a town called New Caney, TX. We beat the brakes off them cacs. My 14 year old plays with the 15u team and he is starting to get his stride. The first few games of the season he has been tentative. Last week, he scored the last 6 points in a 51-50 win. He finished with 6pts, 5 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 fouls, 2 blocks, 3 steals, and 2 missed free throws. Right now we are 6-2, with one loss coming from a 16u team.

Zyin

Rising Star
Registered
Great Thread.

Question: Other than coaches’ compensation for their time and training (and I have no opinion on that at all)

what are the real cost/expenses related to AAU and it's competing leagues?

I know there are variations into amount of travel.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Great Thread.

Question: Other than coaches’ compensation for their time and training (and I have no opinion on that at all)

what are the real cost/expenses related to AAU and it's competing leagues?

I know there are variations into amount of travel.
A lot of the fees are tournament fees, custom uniforms, with shoot around gear, and travel. There aren't any comparable leagues to AAU that I know of. AAU is more competitive than high school hoops in my opinion.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
http://www.stltoday.com/sports/base...cle_606b1a9f-810c-5fb6-a50e-bd21c53e46ae.html

As Major League baseball celebrates the 70th anniversary of Jackie Robinson breaking the color barrier, a diversity report finds that the sport could do a better job of identifying and hiring minority and female candidates for top decision-making levels.

The annual report card released Tuesday by The Institute for Diversity and Ethics in Sport at the University of Central Florida shows a drop-off from a year ago on MLB’s racial and gender hiring practices. Major League Baseball received a B in racial hiring, a C for gender hiring and an overall grade of C+.

The league scored an 82 in racial hiring, down from 90.5 last year, and went from a 74.3 in gender hiring to 70 this year. Overall, MLB scored 76, which is down from last year’s 82.4.

Plan would allow umpires to explain replay rulings • While nothing is set, MLB and its umps are expected to discuss a plan — most prominently used in the NFL — for crew chiefs to wear a microphone and explain replay rulings.

Under one proposal, they would start at the All-Star Game on July 11 in Miami, tweak the process over the season’s second half and then go forward with the experiment in the playoffs.

People familiar with the talks spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because an agreement has not yet been reached.

The umpires are in the middle of their five-year labor deal and any change would involve negotiations, plus a comfort level on both sides that the system would be efficient, accurate and easy.

Forearm surgery for Phils’ Buchholz • Phillies righthander Clay Buchholz had surgery to repair a torn flexor tendon in his right forearm Tuesday and could miss the rest of the season. The 32-year-old’s estimated recovery time is four to six months.

Philadephia has also placed outfielder Howie Kendrick on the 10-day disabled list with a right abdominal strain,

Giants’ Bochy has minor heart procedure • San Francisco manager Bruce Bochy has undergone a minor heart procedure and will miss the team’s two-game series in Kansas City this week.

The Giants say Bochy had been complaining of discomfort and underwent a procedure called an ablation in San Diego on Monday to fix his heart rhythm problems.

Bochy is now resting at home and is expected to rejoin the team in Colorado on Friday. Bench coach Ron Wotus will assume managerial duties the next two games against the Royals.

The 62-year-old Bochy underwent a heart procedure in February 2015 to insert two stents and was hospitalized last summer with an undisclosed illness that forced him to miss a game in Miami.

Also Tuesday, the Giants activated catcher Buster Posey from the seven-day concussion list and designated backup catcher Tim Federowicz for assignment.

Posey, who is expected to DH Tuesday and Wednesday, went on the list last week after he was struck in the helmet by a 94 mph fastball from Arizona’s Taijuan Walker. Posey got up on his own but exited the game, and the Giants decided not to take any chances with the 2012 NL MVP and 2010 rookie of the year.

Toronto’s Happ to the DL • The Blue Jays have placed lefthander J.A. Happ on the 10-day disabled list with a sore elbow.

Happ, who won 20 games for the first time last year, left Sunday’s start against Baltimore in the fifth inning. On Monday, he had an MRI, which revealed no structural damage.

Happ is 0-3 with a 4.50 ERA this season.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Man we loss a tough one tonight. 51-48. We were up by 3, last 4 minutes of the half. My son had 10 pts (4/6, 2/2 FT), 5 blks, 3 rebounds. He played the 3 except when we went small. I am going to have to holla at the coach. He has zero clue on how to set lineups. My son is 6'3". The 5 is damn near 6'4. We have a couple more kids that are 6'2ish. If we would have went big in the final minutes of the game we would have killed them. They killed us on the boards and our starting guards shoot too damn much.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
The team has been rolling. The coach has been benching our shot happy guards. We came in second last week, loss in the championship game 68-64.

My kid is beasting. He is averaging 11 pts and 8 rebounds.

On another note. The cac chic made her move, she asked me to be her trainer when her husband goes back to California. I told her my schedule is full and I train by myself. The poutty look she gave me was priceless.