Sports Media: Skip Bayliss Leaving ESPN for FOX $6 Mil/yr UPDATE: UNDISPUTED OVER!

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Call me crazy but Clueless was doing the whole different guest waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before Coon Smith was doing it. People seem to forget that First Take evolved from Cold Pizza......

True but cold pizza didn't evolve without Stephen A

I see you woody Paige.

but the embrace debate format we got now I gotta give SAS credit for the revolving guest (especially the Michal Irvin)

And sidebar...

I posted that idea for first take a long long time ago.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Call me crazy but Clueless was doing the whole different guest waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before Coon Smith was doing it. People seem to forget that First Take evolved from Cold Pizza......
Man, woody was entertaining as fuck though. He would come back later for around the horn. Folks forget the early days of all this. Skip turned being just there into all this.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
True but cold pizza didn't evolve without Stephen A

I see you woody Paige.

but the embrace debate format we got now I gotta give SAS credit for the revolving guest (especially the Michal Irvin)

And sidebar...

I posted that idea for first take a long long time ago.

How can I give credit to a guy that didn't started it. I mean,I guess you can give him credit for bringing the show back to its roots but let's not get crazy here about giving him credit for the revolving guests. Matter of fact,PTI did it two years before Cold Pizza.

Man, woody was entertaining as fuck though. He would come back later for around the horn. Folks forget the early days of all this. Skip turned being just there into all this.

Woody always cracked me up because him and Jay Mariota always fuck with each other on Around The Horn. Being a Broncos fan at the time I would read his columns on the internet.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
How can I give credit to a guy that didn't started it. I mean,I guess you can give him credit for bringing the show back to its roots but let's not get crazy here about giving him credit for the revolving guests. Matter of fact,PTI did it two years before Cold Pizza.

Bro you know I know

I think I misunderstood your post

Of course he ain't INVENT it.

But do like how he used the ESPN roster to give all a chance in the seat.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Woody always cracked me up because him and Jay Mariota always fuck with each other on Around The Horn. Being a Broncos fan at the time I would read his columns on the internet.

Yup

Sidebar...

Go look up what ended up happening to Jay career

Last edited:

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I watched Undisputed for Shannon and the occasional good topic,but that show is entirely too Dallas Cowboys,LeBron James,Tom Brady,Baker Mayfield centric. I would watch 1 Dallas topic a week usually on Monday to see them clown about Sundays game but every other day fast forward. Same with LeBron topics always fast forward most days I could watch Undisputed 2 hours in 30-40 mins. Now without Sharpe I will check it out but will fast forward that shit for real cause 1st take is the far better show everyday. 1st Take covers NBA,NFL,CFB,CBB,MLB,WWE,UFC,Golf events,Tennis events,even NHL playoffs Undisputed never talks about any of that shit

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Bro you know I know

I think I misunderstood your post

Of course he ain't INVENT it.

But do like how he used the ESPN roster to give all a chance in the seat.

Ill say this,the new format is more diverse. You don't get that with Undisputed.

I don't want to see the same topic over and over again.

Yup

Sidebar...

Go look up what ended up happening to Jay career

I know what happened to Mariotti. He's lucky it happened when social media was in its infancy...

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Looking at Bomani's face with some of the wild stuff Woody Paige said.. :lol:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Meh, both of them talk out of their butt 90% of the time. I used to like Nick Wright, but this whole Luka thing and the NBA rankings? Like who makes him an authority on ranking NBA players. Half the time, I think he's trolling anyway. I do miss Brandon being on there because he would put him in his place.