Star Wars: The Mandalorian (official Series Discussion Thread) Update (Season 3 drops Feb 2023)

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
i`m fucked up with the time line ...

star wars heads ...is this before or after return of the Jedi ...?
a few years after rotj- iirc 4 to 7
the timelines are gonna be messed up because the movies dont coincide with the cannons; and everything else is based upon the cannons...
:smh:
the original trilogy, prequil trilogy, rogue one, solo, Clone Wars series, rebels series, and mandalorian series are all canon. and within same timeline

the sequil trilogy is now slowly being erased from canon to become a divergent timeline

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
3022178e0353653078a619a7f084631d.jpg

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
George Lucas sucks. He made a good franchise but all he did after the original was to ride it's coattails with his dumb ideas.

They need to remake the series, get rid of the bullshit with young anakin and the grown up simp, get rid of Rey, and stick to the books or the non cannon fan books.

Even galaxy far away they aren't ready for the young white female lead to get her back blown out by a brotha :hmm:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
Registered
i think tv shows can go more in depth ..

if movies tried to we would b watching 6 hour movies ...lol
Yea i get that but it was certain events moments and statements in the movies that don't correlate with the clone wars. They dont have to go in depth more but just correlate better. But that is one of the many issues with the star wars franchise...

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
i can dig it ...

i`m not a star wars head like some people but i like the franchise ..

shit gets confusing as fuck tho sometimes... :lol:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
Registered
i can dig it ...

i`m not a star wars head like some people but i like the franchise ..

shit gets confusing as fuck tho sometimes... :lol:
Very confusing but the Mandalorion is a great step in the right direction; As long as they get rid of those idiots who made the last 3 Star War movies they will be ok; Solo was solid just came out at the wrong time; and Rogue One was good; but them other 3 were ass trash...

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

Do not forget that. All this shit takes place in our past.

I was watching the Mandolorian and they mentioned "calamari". I was like they know Italian in this section of the galaxy?

But the also know English so I am like whatever. But the "calamari" bothered me. I done know why.
George Lucas sucks. He made a good franchise but all he did after the original was to ride it's coattails with his dumb ideas.

They need to remake the series, get rid of the bullshit with young anakin and the grown up simp, get rid of Rey, and stick to the books or the non cannon fan books.

Even galaxy far away they aren't ready for the young white female lead to get her back blown out by a brotha :hmm:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

Do not forget that. All this shit takes place in our past.

I was watching the Mandolorian and they mentioned "calamari". I was like they know Italian in this section of the galaxy?

But the also know English so I am like whatever. But the "calamari" bothered me. I done know why.
Mon Calamari is the name of Admiral Akbar's species....

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
125392393_10220778750791769_3214038989442960863_n.jpg

"This is the smurf."

But if you wanna get deeper with it. Mando isn't a native Mandalorian and Smurfette isn't a real Smurf. Gargamel created her to infiltrate the Smurf village and reveal their location. They adopted her and treat her like a real smurf. Originally her hair was black and Papa Smurf did some magic on her to change her into a real smurf and she became blonde.

At least that what I remember from the cartoon.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Okay I'm not a STAR WARS nerd so question. Is Mando before Luke Skywalker and if so how many years before?

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
That was a good episode, directed by Carl Weathers!!

Thought it would be filler, and in a way it was, but it helped move the plot along nicely.

Looks like they are tying the Child Midichlorian count (M Count) in his blood to have something to do with Palpatine's cloning.

Not sure if those figures were droids or Clones.

Kind of reminded me of Dark Troopers from the old PC game series Star Wars Jedi Knight series Dark Forces
latest

The writers are digging deep with this series.

Love it! Ahsoka is coming next week!

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Great Episode.

Seems each week of this series, there's a complaint.
1) Why is The Child eating blue macaroons
2) Crewmen on set.

I see some are throwin blame, but the person at fault is NOT Carl Weathers.
Its the Director of Photography.

The director is in front of the camera. Its up to the DP to know when crewmembers
are infront of the camera as they chill drinking starbucks, as they watch the scene.

Untitled-design-7-2-382x200.png

Last edited:

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Great Episode.

1) Why is The Child eating blue macarons
2) Crewmen on set.

The director is in front of the camera. Its up to the DP to know when crewmembers
are infront of the camera as they chill drinking starbucks, as they watch the scene.

Didnt notice and don't care.. Geeks obsess over sbit like that.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Episode was dope as far as action goes but Dave filoni is pulling that sbit he dies in rebels where they wind up going back to a certain planet (lothal)

Mando In last episode: " I think I know where to take you"

Man do this episode: how would you like to go back to navaro for some dumb reason"

I tbought we were a out to see some closure on this child thing. Ditch the green mogwai already. I bet he will end up with asohka. He has the force it seems logical

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That was a good episode, directed by Carl Weathers!!

Thought it would be filler, and in a way it was, but it helped move the plot along nicely.

Looks like they are tying the Child Midichlorian count (M Count) in his blood to have something to do with Palpatine's cloning.

Not sure if those figures were droids or Clones.

Kind of reminded me of Dark Troopers from the old PC game series Star Wars Jedi Knight series Dark Forces
latest

The writers are digging deep with this series.

Love it! Ahsoka is coming next week!

salute that man

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Great Episode.

1) Why is The Child eating blue macarons
2) Crewmen on set.

these losers aint SERIOUS?

They nitpicking the BROTHER'S episode

yeah I saw they were macaroons.

I was arguing with my kids..

and you know what?

I bought some today.

who gives a sh*t

so they can;t have pastry in Star Wars?

The FISH PEOPLE IN SPACE are called CALAMARI?!?!?!?

I am so sick of these fanboys.

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Great Episode.

1) Why is The Child eating blue macaroons
2) Crewmen on set.

Who’s to say that’s not the space janitor?

Old George just coming to clean some shit up, do his job when a firefight breaks out.