Supreme Court rules Trump is immune from prosecution for "official" acts

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why is Chris Hayes being quoted with heavyweight lawyers?

I guarantee you Jackson will vote for the legalization of slavery when that time comes.

Yall listen to those people? What army do they command?

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

READ: Justice Sotomayor's warning in her dissent:

"When [the president] uses his official powers in any way, under the majority's reasoning, he now will be insulated from criminal prosecution. Orders the Navy's Seal Team 6 to assassinate a political rival? Immune. Organizes a military coup to hold onto power? Immune. Takes a bribe in exchange for a pardon? Immune. Immune, immune, immune. Let the President violate the law, let him exploit the trappings of his office for personal gain, let him use his official power for evil ends. Because if he knew that he may one day face liability for breaking the law, he might not be as bold and fearless as we would like him to be. That is the majority's message today. Even if these nightmare scenarios never play out, and I pray they never do, the damage has been done. The relationship between the President and the people he serves has shifted irrevocably. In every use of official power, the President is now a king above the law."

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
folks are sooooo fuckin stupid, how many threads on all those stupid court cases,

got all these puppet negro politcians in nyc looking stupid.. Although PROPS to them for

Making Marijuana FULLY LEGAL, and I think New York couldve done some great things if it

werent infiltrated with the demonic slime known as the democratic party!!!

tired of having my tax dollars just givien away to ukrainians to they can take a fuckin vacation,

while Im here slaving away to pay for my vacations an retirement..

Tired of them just letting isreal do whatever the fuck they want to do...

tired of them telling me they have NO money for reparations but,

isreal gets free reparations and military assistance... on the American tax payers dime..

FOR WHAT???

TIRED OF ALL THAT SHIT!!! and the only way it will stop, is if

THE HAND THATS UP THE DEMOCRATIC PARTIES ASS IS STOPPED....

only way to stop that hand now, is to stop the democratic party that allowed it self

to be infested by zionist!!!

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
The Supreme Court muddy up the water a little bit, but listen to this guy

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
BGOL lawyers is the Georgia trial still on since it’s a state crime?
Yes. The Diaper Don wanted immunity from everything but that's not happening he still on the the hook for his RICO trail since that was not a official act and he is still on the hook for the classified documents since they were after his Presidency. Now him showing or selling secrets documents to foreign official that is real sketchy. All his co-defendants should be worried caused he will leave them out to dry now he doesn't need any of them anymore.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

thats how desperate they are, to KEEP their ZIONIST agenda going..!!!

and folks dont see it..

if you are still on the gay agenda loving democrats dick, do you realize you support,

giving all our money away to ukraine and isreal,

while we are told there is NO money for Americans,

YOU SUPPORT zionist TURNING OUR GOVT INTO ITS PERSONAL

COCK SUCKING WHORE??