Supreme Court rules Trump is immune from prosecution for "official" acts

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Using master’s stool to disable master’s house isn’t going to work. After the Civil War we voted at nearly 90 percent. It didn’t stop those lovely folks in Wilmington, NC from taking their state back. And what did the federal government do?

Re electing democrats isn’t the solution. Do you really think that idiot from Arizona was the only one? Do you think Manchin is the only one? Let me give you a hint: Corey Booker is a homosexual. There isn’t a Democratic senator who is going to vote to abolish the filibuster.

Do you know why George Washington Carver best friend was Ford? Because he had no nuts. Elected officials are only elected because they’re eunuch is business suits. Those people aren’t a threat to the establishment. They’re all Theons.

Last edited:

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor

It Will be Full Blown Civil War Before He Ever Gets to Do Alot of That Shit....Thats the Part Some People Are Forgetting....Way to Many Real Patriots of This Country Who Have Shed Blood and Buried Battle Buddies For the Love of This Country to Take Any of That Bullshit From a Draft Dodging, Coward Ass, Beta Lying Down.....And You and I Know This Country Will Burn to Nothing But Embers Before They Return Us to Bondage....I Aint Going....Got a Feeling You Not Either

Last edited:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But you only seem to attack one side. You come across like a closeted Maga Cac. Just saying.
That's ok..I attack the side you guys think is the good side because I don't understand why you can't see the farce that the system is. Both sides serve capitalism and the exploitation of the working class. I can't support that.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's ok..I attack the side you guys think is the good side because I don't understand why you can't see the farce that the system is. Both sides serve capitalism and the exploitation of the working class. I can't support that.
I acknowledge that "both sides serve capitalism and exploitation", and I can't speak for others, but I don't think either side is really good. Its just that when its time to make a binary choice between the two presidential candidates, one is much less bad than the other, so I'll support that one.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
So you admit it. You know most Democrats have no problem speaking against bullshit, but not so much for the MAGA crowd. Maga only speaks up against one party. Therefore, by default you're MAGA.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
They might be right, only thing will stop Trump is voting

If Ivanka got the courage to come out and say that her father touched her when she was a little girl.

The GOP, SCOTUS and the Corporate Media can’t defend him if she comes out.

Down goes Trump.

DW-2KNdWkAElm5V.jpg

main-qimg-b9c110ef24860a8eabf9f6b510f53e1f-lq

yscda.jpg

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If Ivanka got the courage to come out and say that her father touched her when she was a little girl.

The GOP, SCOTUS and the Corporate Media can’t defend him if she comes out.

Down goes Trump.

DW-2KNdWkAElm5V.jpg

main-qimg-b9c110ef24860a8eabf9f6b510f53e1f-lq

yscda.jpg
Someone need to drop a Not like us remix about The Rapist and his daughter edition.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
You hate to rub people's faces in it but this is for all those who fell for the russian-republican propaganda in 2016. Those who fell for the banana in the tailpipe that you should stay home because your vote doesn't count.

It was never entirely about Hillary. It was always about the SCOTUS and other constitutional matters.

When in doubt ask yourself why they work so hard to deny your right to vote if it doesn't matter.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
You hate to rub people's faces in it but this is for all those who fell for the russian-republican propaganda in 2016. Those who fell for the banana in the tailpipe that you should stay home because your vote doesn't count.

It was never entirely about Hillary. It was always about the SCOTUS and other constitutional matters.

When in doubt ask yourself why they work so hard to deny your right to vote if it doesn't matter.
This is why I sit back and laugh, America is getting exactly what it deserves.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you admit it. You know most Democrats have no problem speaking against bullshit, but not so much for the MAGA crowd. Maga only speaks up against one party. Therefore, by default you're MAGA.
I don't think America was ever great so I could never be down with such a silly slogan. You believe america can be good that's why you vote lol.