Supreme Court rules Trump is immune from prosecution for "official" acts

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s simple to me at this point.

The SC has fucked up once more and given even more power to practically “officially” do what the fuck you want.

The ball is in your court Biden Adminstration.

What you going to do?

Because you know POTUS Trump is going to push that power well beyond the limits!

Here’s a hint. Start with the current SC and especially those that votes for this. Use your new POTUS powers there.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I just know I may find myself moving to another country because this shit is heavy.
IF the Orange Clown somehow wins in November i'll be watching the news reports on my phone from here

WEB_border_PIC.jpg

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well with this decision couldn't Biden do something nefarious to Trump and get away with it? So Biden should just go full Trump, problem solved right? Lol
Because it gives railroad building vibes. The North had 3 soldiers manning the entire confederate region and when the train tracks were all laid, they pulled those 3 soldiers. They also emptied the negro bank of all its content.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
You have to let them vote against it. There's some weak seats that don't need this on the GOP side.

Unfortunately, the committee it will die in has no vulnerable republicans. No vulnerable republican will have to vote on it.

totto

Rising Star
Registered

both sides argument at times, this is what it means.

Democrats won't do anything and we all know this, biden could cancel school loans he's not, we know just is just symbolic pandering and worrying, a bunch of criticism about the GOP who are obviously openly racists and are trying to put white folks on top for the next 200 years and we all know the dems won't do a thing man... who are we fooling, same ole same ole.

A bunch of educated fools babbling on twitter and no one can do shit, and the "liberal" class won't do it either...

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
2e7614b5-51c6-4041-ad2d-7bad0e5dbfee-620x372.jpeg

A foreign national posing as a U.S. citizen, the President would have immunity for extrajudicial assassination. Many naturalized citizens from Asia and India fall into this category with strong relationship with their homeland that they leverage even though claiming U.S. citizenship.

President killing you because of your BGOL post or writing articles exposing them as gay, they can face criminal charges at the state and federal level.

This ruling put some constraint on Presidential powers where before, it was unclear.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You don't like the democratic party? Fine

Are you a social or fiscal conservative or both? Fine

But don't let Nasheed, Swan, and Professor Faceless turn you into a one-issue voter and you end up holding your vote and this place is turned into post-apacolyptic waste land.

totto

Rising Star
Registered
One term led to so much fuckshit.

But voting doesn’t matter, right?
If you think white people give a fuck about equality then I wish you well. No matter who liberal the country gets there is a huge red wave behind it and eventually it’s gonna overtake it. How did trump even win? Hillary wasn’t the problem and the black folks who stayed home weren’t the problem the gop hatred George w bush and the moderate republicans for at least 15 years we can probably say Clinton took power.

Trump was bound to happen from white anger and fear. White people felt threaten decades ago.

Even now we talk about the boomers dying off we’ll be democratic from now on I don’t know the young who’re social around mma and bro and free speech and if we keeping it real they ditching to suits and ties to appear more tough and masculine so the goo is trying to appeal to them for the future.

America is a right wing nation always was and always will be we can sing and hold hands and attend fish fry’s and all that it won’t change what’s bound to happen our only hope honestly snfucking war leads by china dropping bombs on this bitch.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Even though they state this is absolute immunity, this is really qualified immunity in a different way.

Absolute immunity is usually involved in circumstances that if challenged, it would drastically affect the government's procedures and operations. Qualified immunity protects a government actor or agent from liability only when certain conditions are in place, which are usually specified in case law or statutes.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You don't like the democratic party? Fine

Are you a social or fiscal conservative or both? Fine

But don't let Nasheed, Swan, and Professor Faceless turn you into a one-issue voter and you end up holding your vote and this place is turned into post-apacolyptic waste land.
I’m a one issue voter. I’m deeply concerned about Blackness. And there is only one party that addresses that need.