T.I. and Da Muppet get into it at Saints/Falcons game

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not too far off. First time I saw dude he was working selling cd's at the discount mall lol. This was the whole reason Shawty Lo said there must be 2 sides because he didn't know nothin about him in the streets in Bankhead. If you knew Bowen Homes for "shopping purposes" you kinda either knew Lo or knew OF him.
Didn't it come out about his grandma protecting him? I remember people telling stories about Fabo being in the streets for real and then some shit about tip came out. Looks like the Muppet gets it honest

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
images

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So he gets into a fight with his parents because who keeps pretending to be something he's not and they called him out on it.

Michael Irvin's son, T.I.'s son. When did it become cool for suburb kids to WANT to be gangsters?!?!? Like this was some shyt that was reserved for white cats in the 'burbs!!! Brothas that grew up in the 'burbs knew their place and held it down. "Not from the streets, but I'm KING of this Cul-de-Sac!!!"

And these cats act this way for what?!?! Likes and views from strangers?! Who will shyt on you first chance they get. These kids are weird!!!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

...has... :giggle: ...has anyone EVER heard any music from him?!?!?!:roflmao3: Like music and THIS motherfcuker should NEVER be in the same sentence!!!!

Ya mama used to be a well known artist. Ya daddy is a platinum artist...doesn't mean YOU need to be an artist!!! You would think this scene would lit a fire under him to make this music thing happen whether it is good or not. This lit a fire under him to be a bigger asshole!!!

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks. Very interesting so do your clients and colleagues hell? You deal with CEOs and they are notorious for having egos and bad tempers.

No has ever gotten loud with you?

The only reason I said truck driver or contractor is because those can be solitary occupations where even if you deal with people you don’t have to be corporate.

But you are super corporate.

So how do you interact?

I make it clear I don't tolerate people raising their voice at me. It has never been a problem in the workplace. I'm hella corporate lol.

I can make you feel like shit without raising my voice cursing or being directly disrespectful. I let them know if we can't be civil then we need to have this conversation another time. I'm a lawyer as well so I know how to put things in context. If you are putting me in fear by raising your voice you now are making the workplace hostile. I have all the right in the world to defend myself by removing you as a threat.

I always treat people with respect. So I don't tolerate disrespect. My response when someone is raising their voice is to first let them know and if they are being disrespectful I end the conversation. Period. If it's a professional setting I'll remove myself or have the person removed.

BoxEater

Talking shit and looking at pussy with the fellas
BGOL Investor
This is on T.I. and his "throwing my hands up" bullshit. Stop bailing his ass out, and he'll realize that he was born on 3rd base and did not hit a triple.
Nothing but silly-nigga principles and lack of discipline here. My son would get body slammed talking to me like that. Sad thing is, some of us have gotten into it with our fathers as we come of age. But all that shit being broadcasted on the internet is super weak.

gil919

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man that little funny looking motherfukka needs his ass kicked for real . T I don't realize that he's not helping that little chimpanzee by letting him go with this bullshit . I really would have gave him something to be embarrassed about , a good ass whipping ! His little ass would have had Timberland all over his back like a tattoo !:beatyourass:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I make it clear I don't tolerate people raising their voice at me. It has never been a problem in the workplace. I'm hella corporate lol.

I can make you feel like shit without raising my voice cursing or being directly disrespectful. I let them know if we can't be civil then we need to have this conversation another time. I'm a lawyer as well so I know how to put things in context. If you are putting me in fear by raising your voice you now are making the workplace hostile. I have all the right in the world to defend myself by removing you as a threat.

I always treat people with respect. So I don't tolerate disrespect. My response when someone is raising their voice is to first let them know and if they are being disrespectful I end the conversation. Period. If it's a professional setting I'll remove myself or have the person removed.
Ok. All understood. I am clear now.
They do raise their voice but you react in a professional manner and shut it down.
Cool. Thank you.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everybody is biting Chicago lingo. I’m hearing “standing on business” and “oops” here in Oakland.

Oakland has always been proud of having our own thing. OGs still brag about how the Bloods from LA were tan out of Oakland in the 90s. Now the youngsters are talking like they are from O Block.

As far as the topic,
TI has a tough hand. His son is 19 and out of control. As a Father, I don’t believe in quiting on your kid and leaving him be, might get him killed.

Yup. They made a few mistakes with this kid. It won't end well for this kid. A lot of kids are on the "O-Block" tip these days.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Let TI and Tiny tell it, he was throwing tantrums, holding his breath and begging to go over his grandparents house.

In the clip they said it. He was babies over there, they let him use his pacifier until 12.....etc.

Dude was born and raised in the burbs but fell in love with the street image. You see a lot of women do the same thing, born with a silver spoon but sneaking to go find a bad boy.....

This kid is soft as baby thighs but insists he's a tried and true street hustler

if they allowed him to visit the hood or cosplay on the weekend, that does validate some of his thoughts. I'm not going to go as far as saying King sold drugs or anything of that nature, but there are people who do dumb shit who come from relatively well off families including selling drugs just to fit in. Factor in your father not exactly being the best figure on paper and King is basically trying to emulate who he thinks his father is. TI can say he wasn't glorifying the hustler lifestyle, but apparently his kid was impressionable like a lot of kids who aren't fortunate to have rich and famous parents.

King seems to have inherited TIs temper.im assuming that is why TI kind of entertains the behavior. He assumes his son will grow out of it like he overall did. The problem with that is in my opinion part of the reason TI calmed down was the belief that he was partly responsible for the death of his cousin. Technically even after that TI was still on dumb shit with Floyd if I have the timeline correct. Either way, causing the death of a close friend, family member or yourself to be hurt shouldn't need to be the turning point for King. King either was very young or wasn't born yet, but I'd like to believe TI would express his regrets to his son as a way for him to learn from his mistakes just like King seemingly took on TIs unfavorable behavior via videos and music.

The otherside of that is the need to fit in because he visited the hood. I have to assume TI has siblings or cousins with kids who weren't going home to mansions. Outside of the materialistic shit, not being hood isn't exactly celebrated. People use to get made fun of for speaking properly. Some people go out of their way to prove they aren't soft and they never grow out of it. You go to school and your father is TI, but around your family you're just a rich brat. No matter what you do your family isn't likely to see you any different. King isn't old/mature enough to realize most families will always view you as the innocent baby/kid regardless of how old you get or worse. It's not being done out of disrespect in most cases.

The truth is everything was cool until he remembered the live was on and he was embarrassed that his family didn't view him as a tough guy. Without the live that situation doesn't turn into an argument and it's likely that they joke amongst themselves regularly. King's ego wouldn't allow him to say this is my family and it's not the same as an outsider making fun of me. I've seen this in my family were the person will pull that shit because ultimately they don't believe a family member will really hurt them and at worse I'll be a fist fight. I know King has done shit in public with strangers but he still leaned on his father's love and his father wanting to protect the brand by not hurting him. Initially, I thought King was talking to someone else and his parents stepped in, but in my opinion King more or less challenged TI to a fight. At least from what we saw TI showed restraint especially for the guy who in the past quickly wanted to fight or at least gave that appearance of that.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I been said it and been saying it over the years that TI wasn't what he wants the public to believe he was/is and even Young Dro said it that after KrisKross and ABC blew in ATL there was a little dude by the name of Lil TIP and he was rapping that street shit and he was 12yr old looking for a record deal.But then came Mobb Deep Illegal,Da youngsta,Da Family, and a few other gangsta rapping kids and they got pushback from signing them from C.Delouris Tucker and the rest of them folks but he was signed but they wanted him to change his direction of his music.This is where I believe whoever was smart and the Neptunes,Beenie Man came to his rescue cause they were hot,the lable was happy and TI was because he didn't really have to change much and it worked it put him ahead of a lot of groups and guys that came after in ATL.

So when did he have time to be the biggest dope dealer in ATL I don't know but I respect his grind to turn his fathers dope money legit to where he can take care of his whole family

Anyways.....TI do what you have to do just don't Marvin Gaye his ass

Are you saying TI stole lil Tip's name and persona or is TI Lil Tip? Anyway yeah ATL heads know the real bout TI and laugh at how the industry is shook at him. Even comedians are scared to criticize him, which is why I lost respect for Godfrey when he allowed TI to disrespect him on his own show.
My wife the other day said well Mayweather was scared to fight him, I just shooked my head and :lol:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Michael Irvin's son, T.I.'s son. When did it become cool for suburb kids to WANT to be gangsters?!?!? Like this was some shyt that was reserved for white cats in the 'burbs!!! Brothas that grew up in the 'burbs knew their place and held it down. "Not from the streets, but I'm KING of this Cul-de-Sac!!!"

And these cats act this way for what?!?! Likes and views from strangers?! Who will shyt on you first chance they get. These kids are weird!!!
That's been happening from the upper middle class and rich ATL , Houston, Baldwin Hills to the DMV.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This the prime example of when women step in when you try to raise your sons....because them other boys he got either their mom had the same energy as he did or she stepped aside. Tiny spoiled the shit out of this little nigga and he off the rails...

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I been said it and been saying it over the years that TI wasn't what he wants the public to believe he was/is and even Young Dro said it that after KrisKross and ABC blew in ATL there was a little dude by the name of Lil TIP and he was rapping that street shit and he was 12yr old looking for a record deal.But then came Mobb Deep Illegal,Da youngsta,Da Family, and a few other gangsta rapping kids and they got pushback from signing them from C.Delouris Tucker and the rest of them folks but he was signed but they wanted him to change his direction of his music.This is where I believe whoever was smart and the Neptunes,Beenie Man came to his rescue cause they were hot,the lable was happy and TI was because he didn't really have to change much and it worked it put him ahead of a lot of groups and guys that came after in ATL.

So when did he have time to be the biggest dope dealer in ATL I don't know but I respect his grind to turn his fathers dope money legit to where he can take care of his whole family

Anyways.....TI do what you have to do just don't Marvin Gaye his ass

Shit man Neptunes ain't save TIP his worst selling album was I'm Serious. It's highly respected amongst music circles and some will say it's his best album but his career didn't take off until Trap Muzik.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
its obvious in the video....

young kid went live trying to showout....trying to pretend he a thug....parents called him out on it....he got mad and pushed his moms....pops got into it after that....

i dont know why in our culture being from the street is a badge of honor....never understood it
Because our music has been glorifying for last 30 years. Including T.I. , so to see his son wanting to do the things his father glorified to millions of dollars is an amazing twisted comedy.