T.I. and Da Muppet get into it at Saints/Falcons game

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you saying TI stole lil Tip's name and persona or is TI Lil Tip? Anyway yeah ATL heads know the real bout TI and laugh at how the industry is shook at him. Even comedians are scared to criticize him, which is why I lost respect for Godfrey when he allowed TI to disrespect him on his own show.
My wife the other day said well Mayweather was scared to fight him, I just shooked my head and
TI is Lil TIP but he was a kid who was talking that trap rap back in the 90's but no adult wanted to hear a 12yr old talking about selling dope on a record.

But that's water under a bridge.King says everyone doesn't fuck with him,like theres a magic carpet that you're suppose to jump on and fly over shit cause you rapping now....NOOOOO.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
GACkfR8XEAAzKX2

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
He's gone price himself outta everything
Vlad might pay him though
But someone's gone knock them piano keys out his mouth and use em as a trophy to bait his dad into some shit that's unnecessary
He about to learn his lesson the hard way!

bham_brotha

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Michael Irvin's son, T.I.'s son. When did it become cool for suburb kids to WANT to be gangsters?!?!? Like this was some shyt that was reserved for white cats in the 'burbs!!! Brothas that grew up in the 'burbs knew their place and held it down. "Not from the streets, but I'm KING of this Cul-de-Sac!!!"

And these cats act this way for what?!?! Likes and views from strangers?! Who will shyt on you first chance they get. These kids are weird!!!
Eh, not really. The smart black kids and suburban black kids have been considered to be "lame" ever since I was in school and that was 20 years ago. Being hood has been the go to in the black community for some time now.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
I disagree.

Tupac is everywhere, even more than when he was actually alive.

That glow worm is just dumb.
Different generation of kids. I didn’t know John Sanford aka Redd Foxx was a standup comedian or that Fred Dryer aka Hunter Tv show played 13 years in the NFL when I was a kid. These children from this generation, are not, as connected to previous generations, as we think.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Kids choose on how & what they're gonna do... (as king even say in the video)

TI & Tiny ain't bad parents despite of what people think of them

I agree that end of the day kids will choose there on path and I don’t think they are bad parents. However, there are times that your kids are a reflection of your behavior. Regardless of what adults may say do as I say and not what I do is not realistic. You are likely to take on the behavior you see around you.

TI may not be a bad parent, but it's clear where King learned the behavior.