Tariq Nasheed explains why the "streets support Trump"

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
That confirms that they aren’t intellectual, but emotional. Coons or bitches. They’d be able to defend their positions rather than cowering in fear like bitches. This, it would always come off as a lecture to an inferior mind. Only a fool view would evidence as a “lecture”. HA!

Yes, because people have been absolutely open to listening to reason when anyone in the public eye shows anything but scorn to Trump :rolleyes:

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
I remember a time when republicans and democrats weren't all that different. The dems leaned more towards social advancement and repubs were all about lower taxes.
Now, if you don't want to kill babies, you're a monster who supports rape and if you don't want to see social services for the disadvantaged go away and think health care should be publicly funded, you're a freeloading bum looking for a handout.

All of you mutha fuckas are crazy.
There is a big middle ground.
The fringe elements of both parties are too loud and neither party will put their crazies in check.
If you don't want to kill babies vote republican? What you on about, chief?

How many abortions have you ever performed, playa? What about heart transplants, mastectomies, hell how many flu shots have you administered? We really need to get out of people's business when it comes to Healthcare choices.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit sounds stupid
To a free thinker, yes. To a hood nigga, they idolized that Cac like NYC rappers did. The dope boys and scammers who believe in get rich anyway you can, no matter whom or what you leave in you wake types. My homey scoffed at 6 bankruptcies like “Shiiiit, dats smart as fuck. I wouldn’t pay them MF either!” He’s the Frank White of corrupt cacs to These fools. Ask any hood ninjas from the 80’s and 90’s what their favorite movie was and it was always one movie…Scarface. Hood niggas name themselves after Italian gangsters. Their ignorance fully aligns with Stockholm syndrome. Rockefeller Record, Yo Gotti, Irv Gotti, Capone-n-Noreaga, Scarface, Nas “Escobar”, Bernie Siegel. Street dudes LOVE every diaspora that hates us. They NEVER take on black-centric names. Cac names!

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One has nothing to do with the other. You cant make a statement about people being pro white for wanting to vote for the VP. While the rest are voting for the pro white, white guy. And then blow it off. It was a confusing statement. Or maybe I was reading your statement wrong..

As for the candidate statement. Trump and republicans are pushing to remove decision making from the feds to the states. If true, then voting republican will not make it any better. WE are concerned about that.

You're reading my statement wrong. No worries. It's the internet.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST!!!! Another one of these damn threads?!?!?! If you don't know who you're voting for at this point, just go on ahead and vote Trump! You'll fit in just fine over there!!! Are people STILL looking to Tariq for guidance in this day and age?! This is why fathers are SO IMPORTANT!!!! You can't be a grown man looking to someone that begs you to Like and Subscribe before and after their videos for life lessons.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST!!!! Another one of these damn threads?!?!?! If you don't know who you're voting for at this point, just go on ahead and vote Trump! You'll fit in just fine over there!!! Are people STILL looking to Tariq for guidance in this day and age?! This is why fathers are SO IMPORTANT!!!! You can't be a grown man looking to someone that begs you to Like and Subscribe before and after their videos for life lessons.
Fatherless coons

totto

Rising Star
Registered
Let’s cut the BS! The majority of Street Nigs don’t vote or can’t vote…
Not true, alot of under educated black men aren't criminals, they sit in their little jobs and call it a day, same as the older white woman working at IHOP for 38 years.

Truth is, alot of you guys are in a bubble and you don't even see it.

You need to see things from a different lense sometimes, go to a small town and find out how people actually live.

The fact that you'd say something so stupid shows how out of touch you are.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Not true, alot of under educated black men aren't criminals, they sit in their little jobs and call it a day, same as the older white woman working at IHOP for 38 years.

You need to see things from a different lense sometimes, go to a small town and find out how people actually live.

They said street niggas though which implies criminality. What porch you just hop off of brody?

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's no right or wrong when it comes to politics and especially when it comes to black folks.

I just don't like the drawing of the lines when we start to talk about politics, the assumptions and name calling when a lot of us don't even vote which is just another means of "hard-noses" dismissing people's oppinion as if their ballot makes them any better.

Drump or Kamala,Kamala or Drump the shit is rigged because to be honest I don't want anyone of them to win,I want to know what the hell Jimmy Carter is doing besides celebrating his Bday,can he knod his head yes or no? why can't he run,I'd give my vote to him.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
There's no right or wrong when it comes to politics and especially when it comes to black folks.

I just don't like the drawing of the lines when we start to talk about politics, the assumptions and name calling when a lot of us don't even vote which is just another means of "hard-noses" dismissing people's oppinion as if their ballot makes them any better.

Drump or Kamala,Kamala or Drump the shit is rigged because to be honest I don't want anyone of them to win,I want to know what the hell Jimmy Carter is doing besides celebrating his Bday,can he knod his head yes or no? why can't he run,I'd give my vote to him.
Now that is the best president this wayward ass nation has ever known, cold facts.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Tariq, I refuse to listen to anyone who dropped out of easy ass West End High School in Birmingham, Alabama. You had 1 assignment and you failed.
he's worth more than you. I wouldn't say he failed.

yall talking about everything but what he said about what makes then drawn. overemotional responses because he called yall sassy males and you respond as such. voting for kamala is an emotional response because it provides nothing. Just a bunch of identity politics, shaming ( evident here), changing speech to mimic a shared culture, and empty promises. it's like the words of a pimp for you to run the track.

one thing you do have in common with kamala is that at the end of the day, after the pretend show of power and change. you have no authority and go down on white dick.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

They used the word street Nigs… and if they have felonies, in certain states, they aren’t allowed to vote. And btw, what street Nig is trying to work a square 9 to 5 job?