Tariq Nasheed explains why the "streets support Trump"

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Dumb fuck. JD Vance his own running mate wrote the foreword.Non reading dumb fuck.

apparently, you can't read. from the same article you sent - the Heritage Foundation president, Kevin D. Roberts, wrote the foreword to the Project 2025 document and JD Vance wrote a foreword to another book.

you keep making up shit. lol.

show me a quote from Donald Trump that he supports it

Dota

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what does respecting black women have to do with anything? stop the shaming shit.

that's exactly what he is talking about - straight female arguing point.

your "black woman" goes home and sucks a white cock every night. remember that.

most black elites and those with money are Republican.....there goes that theory.

in fact, from their vantage point, you look like broke, dusty mothafuckas looking for handouts and a woman to lead them.

you just make up shit to make it sound nice so it aligns with your theory that they cant think for themselves. they can. that's why the majority of black men in this country ain't going to vote for her.

You voting for Trump?

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
what does respecting black women have to do with anything? stop the shaming shit.

that's exactly what he is talking about - straight female arguing point.

The white rapper who made secret recordings denigrating black women in particular just made an appearance at a dem rally but these dudes want to grandstand on "respecting women".

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn’t look at the video but Trump has quite a bit of support in the so-called black community for common sense reasons.

I wouldn’t expect that to be known by most on BGOL because the vast majority of the posters speaking on politics here are pro-white, meaning they are clueless.
Your takes are consistently wrong... it almost amazes me how regularly you are incorrect (i'm sure it's been brought to

your attention by those close to you).

You're the same guy from the Diddy thread who's been directing traffic, right? Tell us all how pro-white and

clueless we are, and if it's not too much trouble use examples. Thanks in advance.

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No intellectual will tell you they are voting for Trump because they don't want to be judged and lectured to by idiots

This is 'fools logic' right here. An intellectual can justify their position by using the persuasive power of facts

and being able to communicate those facts economically.

"Judged and lectured by idiots" is a fabulous example of avoiding responsibility or justification for a position you've

taken. Congratulations! You've managed to embody the idiots you're so concerned with being judged by.

Duece

Black Caligula
BGOL Investor
This thread reminds me of a conversation we had on BGOL years ago about streets not being on BGOL

The funniest reply was a dude saying "If you told street niggas about photoshop, they would ask "where is the photoshop"

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black children at the very bottom in STEM statistically and yall in here caping for the Board of Ed :confused:

Black History is great but these kids aren't reading at grade level. How about we teach our own kids black history to get them reading at home and stop waiting on others to give them those jewels???

No cap, I didn't get it until I read what you wrote here in response to Trumps remarks about the Board of Ed.

Ya'll think in one dimension... i get it now but I didn't before. I get it. Your are right Black History and reading and other

pieces absolutely need to be taught at home, however eliminating the Board of Ed and eliminating the minimum

standards which currently exits would have dire consequences for anyone who doesnt' practice white supremacy.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
This is 'fools logic' right here. An intellectual can justify their position by using the persuasive power of facts

and being able to communicate those facts economically.

"Judged and lectured by idiots" is a fabulous example of avoiding responsibility or justification for a position you've

taken. Congratulations! You've managed to embody the idiots you're so concerned with being judged by.

This is well meaning, empty idealism.

In reality, intellectuals have lost their jobs for pointing out biological differences in men and women using scientific facts.

You think intellectuals are putting their careers, speaking gigs, book deals and social standing on the line to publicly support the most divisive politician in modern history?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

In reality, intellectuals have lost their jobs for pointing out biological differences in men and women using scientific facts.

You think people are putting their careers, speaking gigs, book deals and social standing on the line to publicly support the most divisive politician in modern history?
It is amazing how inept these DNC drones are. They can’t think for themselves and want any person that does to be “cancelled”.

Sounds like they are part of the same dictatorship that they alleged will be brought in under Trump, who already was POTUS and didn’t do half of the shit he said.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
eliminating the Board of Ed and eliminating the minimum standards which currently exits would have dire consequences for anyone who doesnt' practice white supremacy.

What exactly is "practicing white supremacy"? Reading to your kids? Making them do math homework for 30 minutes after school?

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What exactly is "practicing white supremacy"? Reading to your kids? Making them do math homework for 30 minutes after school?

An intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument:

You must realize that you prove my point every time you reply.

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is amazing how inept these DNC drones are. They can’t think for themselves and want any person that does to be “cancelled”.

Sounds like they are part of the same dictatorship that they alleged will be brought in under Trump, who already was POTUS and didn’t do half of the shit he said.
Correction, he didn't do anything at all.

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You think intellectuals are putting their careers, speaking gigs, book deals and social standing on the line to publicly support the most divisive politician in modern history?

Please give examples of "intellectuals who have lost their jobs for pointing out the biological differences in men and woman using scientific facts"?.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
An intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument:

You must realize that you prove my point every time you reply.

What point? You agreed with me, then gave an opinion you didn't corroborate with any facts and then threw on the empty fake militant "practice white supremacy" quip at the end.