Tariq Nasheed vs Luther Campbell

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
Lmao.... This shit is really starting to get bizarre. Niggas really listen to Luther Doo Doo Brown Campbell's drunken rant and think he ate Rizza Islam? That niggas own followers was calling him out of pocket. The nigga was comparing HIMSELF to Farrahkan. This nigga compared the million man march to freaknic.Swear to God you niggas are deadass. I really feel like cats are trolling because they just hate Tariq Nasheed that much. Like 3 months ago niggas was calling Unk uninformed. Now all of a sudden hes the voice of the black vote? Say you swear to god you're serious.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rizza came up there to tell Luke to not bring Farrakhan into his arguement with Tariq. On behalf of the noi. So can you pinpoint which part is true. Just one ?
What's there to "pinpoint"?
I agreed with everything Luke stated.
Luke was completely on point and on message.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's there to "pinpoint"?
I agreed with everything Luke stated.
Luke was completely on point and on message.

OK so since you agree with everything. Your saying Kamala has done as much as Malcolm x and a minister Farrakhan for blacks specifically And you’re also saying Luke should drag Farrakhan (who is now a91 year old man now ). Into Luke’s twitter beef with Tariq.

got ya

I now realize. You niccas will just say anything

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

At this point the Tariq Nasheedian #FBA organization members fall into two categories for the most part.

1. They are voting for Trump. However, they claim to be neutral. They claim to want detailed policy, but when shared will move goal posts, while not requiring it from the guy they are voting for. “It’s not Black specific” “How will she do it” “I need a 20 page list” they I won’t read

2. The Contrarion - They are not voting, but just want to make it look like they are different. They will go against the grain no matter what. They like to create chaos and tend to be crabs in a barrel.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

At this point the Tariq Nasheedian #FBA organization members fall into two categories for the most part.

1. They are voting for Trump. However, they claim to be neutral. They claim to want detailed policy, but when shared will move goal posts, while not requiring it from the guy they are voting for. “It’s not Black specific” “How will she do it” “I need a 20 page list” they I won’t read

2. The Contrarion - They are not voting, but just want to make it look like they are different. They will go against the grain no matter what. They like to create chaos and tend to be crabs in a barrel.

I’m starting to realize y’all niccas just say anything. Especially after ya buddy cptmarvel just said Kamala is like Malcolm x.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OK so since you agree with everything. Your saying Kamala has done as much as Malcolm x and a minister Farrakhan for blacks specifically And you’re also saying Luke should drag Farrakhan (who is now a91 year old man now ). Into Luke’s twitter beef with Tariq.

got ya

I now realize. You niccas will just say anything
#1. I didn't "say" anything of the sort.
#2. Luke didn't say any of the things you just posted.
#3. You posted this video, perhaps you should listen to it again.
#4. I don't give a damn about whether or not Farrakhan gets "dragged" into their beef.
Finally...
#5. Harris/Walz 2024!!!!!
:bravo: :bravo::bravo:

Peace.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
#4. I don't give a damn about whether or not Farrakhan gets "dragged" into their beef.
Finally...

Peace.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Finally...

Peace.
I asked you what part did you agree with. . You said you agree with everything. Rizza statement was Kamala is not a comparison of Malcolm x or Farrakhan. And everyone should vote who they want to vote for. And Luke argued that down. You said you agreed with it.
I just wanted to show that you niccas will say anything
Mission accomplished

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I asked you what part did you agree with. . You said you agree with everything. Rizza statement was Kamala is not a comparison of Malcolm x or Farrakhan. And everyone should vote who they want to vote for. And Luke argued that down. You said you agreed with it.
I just wanted to show that you niccas will say anything
Mission accomplished
Nah.
You need to "listen" to the clip again.
You clearly missed everything Luke said and chose to hear what you wanted to hear.

Sad.
But not at all surprising.
It's kinda what I expect from race hustlers & Trump supporters... :dunno:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
will you shut up
Well...
When I know I'm right and standing up for the truth.
eR84Eu.gif

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait 2 years ago Luke told Tariq if democrats don’t do anything in the next 2 years go and vote them out if they don’t talk about tangeibles.
What the hell changed :roflmao: Can’t take none of these niccas serious no more
@4:20 mark.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Come on man im not listening to 30 minutes of that shit. I thought you could articulate a point he made.
Wait 2 years ago Luke told Tariq if democrats don’t do anything in the next 2 years go and vote them out if they don’t talk about tangeibles.
What the hell changed
The check cleared. Luke is obviously a paid shill at this point. Sadly hes going about it all wrong by serving as some sort of low IQ attack dog going back and forth with Tariq and his ilk as opposed to merely promoting the message as hes being paid to do. You need him to stay on message and limit the bullshit. The more a guy like him talks to more stupid he will appear.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Come on man im not listening to 30 minutes of that shit. I thought you could articulate a point he made.

The check cleared. Luke is obviously a paid shill at this point. Sadly hes going about it all wrong by serving as some sort of low IQ attack dog going back and forth with Tariq and his ilk as opposed to merely promoting the message as hes being paid to do. You need him to stay on message and limit the bullshit. The more a guy like him talks to more stupid he will appear.

He's right about the White Nationalist term, "tether" being regurgitated by the the grift hashtags to promote division (i.e., rallies to nowhere but 'donationssss', Stormfront-esque caricatures, advocacy of never voting, content creators childishly attempting to go viral while masquerading as a "candidate", etc.) for profit. He never equated himself to Farrakhan. His main point was that the regurgitated term is asinine, considering that many great Black leaders who fought/fight for Human Rights, Civil Rights, equity, etc. for the collective progress of Black Americans had/have parents outside the U.S.

IMHO, his delivery didn't need so much cursing, but this is LUKE we're talking about :lol:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He's right about the White Nationalist term, "tether" being regurgitated by the the grift hashtags to promote division (i.e., rallies to nowhere but 'donationssss', Stormfront-esque caricatures, advocacy of never voting, content creators childishly attempting to go viral while masquerading as a "candidate", etc.) for profit. He never equated himself to Farrakhan. His main point was that the regurgitated term is asinine, considering that many great Black leaders who fought/fight for Human Rights, Civil Rights, equity, etc. for the collective progress of Black Americans had/have parents outside the U.S.

IMHO, his delivery didn't need so much cursing, but this is LUKE we're talking about :lol:
Got it. Thanks for detailed response.

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Luke is on point.

My nephew used to talk big shit about Haitian culture.
When he and his father (my brother) were not on good terms,
he would say disrespectful shit about my brother and our Haitian culture.
(His mother is Black American)
But after Lil' Wayne and Rick Ross would "big-up" Haitians and Zoe-Pound,
this little bitch-ass n*gga started repping Haitians,
changed his IG handle to some "Haitian" shit.

Now he talking the same shit Tariq Nasheed talking with this FBA/non-FBA crap.
and this mofo is dating a white hood chick with 2 kids.​

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I agree the cursing was alot, but I think it was out of pure frustration.....Part of the reason why it's always good for people to take a "social media break" because of the BS that's promoted a lot online from keyboard warriors....

I think how he pointed out how he has helped kids get scholarships to go to school through his football programs and some of things he has done in the community made that anger come out because of the "tether" term people use towards him. Like how are you going to call me that when I am out here in these streets trying to make a difference and you online causing all of this division....

I definitely get it and he probably is not getting paid to do what he does, but that's not why a person gives back....It's to always pay it forward and he just let his frustration take over......