Tay-K speaks on getting sentenced to 55 years in prison. He will be eligible for parole after 27.5 years - January 23, 2047.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Done and u do the same

fucking pie face baby maker bitch

why u think I ain’t gained weight since then?

Bitch I’m almost 35.

U mad black women called u lame and ugly?

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TYPE NIGGA U WAS

THE BEAT MAKING FAGGIT AT SCHOOL

u William Oneal

ignore me now u pie face bitch

I’ll kick your fucking son in the head.

youre Done brandon lee
Even if you gained 100 pounds you’d still be a light weight goofball looking dweeb. You ain’t tough. You’re not a shooter, you not a thug. You pussy , getting a faggot ass arm tattoo and cornrows don’t make you tough I would cave your fucking face in. Bitch ass . Almost 35 lmfaoooo you been claiming you had a son for 15 years on here. You worship another man , a rapper at that. You pretend to name your bitchmade fake kid after a fucking rapper. You a no backbone having coward. You a male stewardess ex footlocker shoe barista. You a bitch

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Even if you gained 100 pounds you’d still be a light weight goofball looking dweeb. You ain’t tough. You’re not a shooter, you not a thug. You pussy , getting a faggot ass arm tattoo and cornrows don’t make you tough I would cave your fucking face in. Bitch ass . Almost 35 lmfaoooo you been claiming you had a son for 15 years on here. You worship another man , a rapper at that. You pretend to name your bitchmade fake kid after a fucking rapper. You a no backbone having coward. You a male stewardess ex footlocker shoe barista. You a bitch
Have u ever been in a fight?

Like keep it a buck

when da last time u slapped or fought a cac

u gat hella energy for me but none for the cac

now ask me have I ever spit in my hand and slapped a cac:)

footlocker? I was a manager 20 years ago

lmbaooooooo

niggas died and all type of shit happened since then

you a faggit beyond bitch

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Real shit

stop talking about my son

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

-- 13th amendment

welcome to slavery dumbass!

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
oh-well-elmo.gif

He didn't want to enjoy his childhood and wanted to live that "adult" life. Well, here ya go, but not the way you imagined.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
No Sympathy. Violent criminal.....
You made your bed. 25 years, not that bad. Be under 45 when he gets out.

He lucky
Even though I do understand his argument. You pepper spray and kill, a police officer at the capital and get less than six years. #Blue lives matter.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's literally the only rapper that I've never heard of for his music.

Only that he was on the run and got locked up, that's it. :confused:

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
What private school?

I went to Fenger and Thornton

those are not private schools by no means

ask @The Untouchable GDFOLKS now

and u not from Jersey city at All.

please post you and a black women

u going on ignore if u don’t post yourself with a black women.
Any age

I will self ban myself and tell @HNIC and @Lexx Diamond to ban my IP

POST A PIC OF YOU WITH A BLACK WOMEN
You went to Fenger?

militantmidget

Rising Star
Registered

If you listened to your parents, I bet $100 million you'd still be free making music and fucking hella bitches. But sometimes lil niggas gotta learn the hard way.

What's sad is there's a new lil tay comin up everyday in America thinking they won't get caught up doing the same thing.

Smh...

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
If you listened to your parents, I bet $100 million you'd still be free making music and fucking hella bitches. But sometimes lil niggas gotta learn the hard way.

What's sad is there's a new lil tay comin up everyday in America thinking they won't get caught up doing the same thing.

Smh...
I get what you're saying but parents can be a bad influence as well, but don't get it fucked up, I'm not making excuses for him of the shit he did.

He was running wild at a young age doing grown shit that most kids wouldn't or shouldn't be doing during that time.

These crackas always look for black boys to arrest to throw them football number at them, so when they release them from prison they would only have a few years left to be free before they die or be lucky to live a few more years.

But the industry like these kinds of young rappers like lil tay being in the streets with guns, selling and doing drugs.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Its fucked up how you motherfuckers are shitting on this kid. Life is about love. You find love when you are able to forgive. If what he said above that he wasn't the shooter, then why the fuck he has 55 years. So, you motherfuckers agree with this racist system that lock up innocent people and give them a boat load of years because they were there? That accessory shit is fucked up. One of my kinfolk got a boat load of probation because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Frankly, he got his ass out of the car but the niggahs he was with pulled a gun on his ass and made him go to the site. This shit came out in court and the judge still gave my cousin probation for accessory. If he fucks up just once in that time period then he gonna have to do real time for some shit he didn't do. Shit, circumstances would put any of us in a fucking trick bag. Its a fucking shameful how you brothers talk about another black man that didn't have a chance. The problem I have with you motherfuckers, you ain't doing shit. You talk all that shit, but you not spending time with these kids to help them do better. I know you motherfuckers ain't because I don't see none of your asses in the hood.