Tennessee Cops , Married female officer fired for sex romps

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
They were all so overly stimulated by one fugly goofy cac that was handing out head and pussy on command.

Somebody needed to be the voice of reason.

Hey Hey fellas.... Why are we talking about each other's junk when there's an Elmer Fudd head ass bitch in the other room offering up sloppy head and pussy. I know the pussy is used up, beat up, tired and rubbery at this point, but pussy is better than showing pics and talking about each other's dicks!!!

Go outside and get some fresh air!!! That's an order gotdammit!!

Not going to lie it really reminded me of back in High school when every school had that one Fugly girl that gave head on demand to everyone under the bleachers ...

Everyone knew chick was ugly...
But I don't know what it is..... there is something about Free pussy that can bring almost anyone to fucking fugly bitch levels.

Allister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not going to lie it really reminded me of back in High school when every school had that one Fugly girl that gave head on demand to everyone under the bleachers ...

But I don't know what it is..... there is something about Free pussy that can bring almost anyone to fucking fugly bitch levels.
I got caught up in an incident in high school with “that” chick. :smh:

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s free pussy, but also the lust of power/domination over these broads that supersedes their fugliness. Hence that discussion of a pic with a foot in her mouth. Recall the Chief talkin like a pimp, it’s that dynamic that’s attractive to some guys.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Now that the strikes are over.

You know Law&Order:SVU is gonna have a two part episode on this story next year for sure.

p184536_b_h8_dg.jpg

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It’s free pussy, but also the lust of power/domination over these broads that supersedes their fugliness. Hence that discussion of a pic with a foot in her mouth. Recall the Chief talkin like a pimp, it’s that dynamic that’s attractive to some guys.
Also has to do with testosterone at that age, our t levels were off the charts. So we'd fuck anything moving especially if it's easy

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Mine had several..was classmates w/ one who had braces and was a bit"slow"(this was whom i had talked about on here a long time ago,had said she looked like Jennette McCurdy)
Now that the strikes are over.

You know Law&Order:SVU is gonna have a two part episode on this story next year for sure.

p184536_b_h8_dg.jpg
..possible guest stars..

Maisie Williams
Nick Cannon
Terry Crews
Keegan Michael-Key
Ernie Hudson
Darius McCrary
*Announcer*"..and Saturday Night Live's Kenan Thompson,in his 1st dramatic role."

(him in the interrogation room jumping up and slamming his fists on the table)
"I'm telling you,she set me up!!! SHE SET US ALL UP-UH!!!!"

(Fin and Benson just look at him like :hmm: :rolleyes:) :roflmao2:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
She sent them nudes and they STILL wanted to fuck her?

Them mofos judgment is clouded as fuck.

I'm only up to patrick magliocco 3rd interview but it's clear this chick was wildin out. I wonder if these interviews are in order because it seems like magliocco was the first guy and spilled all the tea.

Anyway, this chick has the nerve to file a lawsuit and give interviews about being the victim. And you know what? In the south, a black man has zero defense against a white woman.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Went to sleep at 2 AM because of this shit. The Ty recording is funny as hell. Bruh just come clean…. :hmm:

Once that mfkr Ty said he had to "clean (his) britches". ......

Awww mfkr you done drank the kool-aid, come clean...... he just kept spinning yarn telling on everyone never including himself....... smdh

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shocker :smh: The chick is claiming to be the victim. I know it's her lawyers that are coming up w/ this bullshit, but she is involved with this lie as well.

Dumbass chief probably fucked too :smh:

They should be de-certified in the state, but I've never heard of White cops being de-certified after being fired.
There's been a few that have been decertifed after being fired. However, you have to remember a lot of them get to quit before being fired and therefore are allowed to keep working elsewhere.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

87337093.png

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor