Tennessee Cops , Married female officer fired for sex romps

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is wild.

She went from nobody was fucking, to she only fucked dude one time, there are rumors other people were fucking, then she fucked only that guy a few times, to she described fucking one guy and his pipe size....(only 22 minutes in...... I'm sure there's more.)

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is wild.

She went from nobody was fucking, to she only fucked dude one time, there are rumors other people were fucking, then she fucked only that guy a few times, to she described fucking one guy and his pipe size....(only 22 minutes in...... I'm sure there's more.)

The Chief is sitting in on the second interview asking her questions like he's being impartial ignoring the fact that he made those comments...... this is WILD

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is wild.

Bruh...I aint finished! Spoiler Alert!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh...I aint finished! Spoiler Alert!
My bad fam, haha

But this shit is crazy!!

So this chick claimed one officer was "like a brother" to her, but then she says they had a long open sex relationship. "If you want to have sex, use me." Was allegedly said between them.

So from Interview 2 we learn that this all started from her cutting herself and gettimg admitted to the hospital, and then her husband finding out how many dudes she was fucking.......

They asked her repeatedly if she was pressured, she said no. "Did they coerce you?" No. "Did you want to have sex with X?" Yes

The interviewer said he was 2 weeks into his investigation and was like 90% done ready to wrap it up. And then someone (her husband) gave him more names and information to investigate.

She says they had threesomes before, yet when she made out with another woman he was pissed.....so either dude is a cuck or he wanted her to stay freaky behind closed doors

I'm thinking she "cut" herself in a desperate attempt to keep Jebb from leaving her. I think he asked for the truth and she gave him a name and one incident. Then slowly but surely he got more information. and then he got angry and said fuck it and fuck her and brought all that shit out

Last edited:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is wild.

I just started listening and this bitch is acting like she is sooooo innocent....LOL

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
aeQzQBv_460swp.webp

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interrogator: Tell me about Seneca Shields
MH: He helped me workout and with some things.
I: Did you ever give him a blow job?
MH: I mean we made out once, that was it
I: You made out, but didn't give him a blow job?!

I DIED!! Lol, that mfkr said it like it was unheard of, like

"Bitch you've fucked, sucked and etc with 3 other officers and now you want me to believe you draw the line at sucking dick with him?!"

Hahahaha

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
What if this were to be on Dateline and,say,Keith Morrison read part of this conversation on air..

"After the photo was sent,the following conversation took place:

"..Chief Davis texted,"WHOO,DAT" " :roflmao2:

All I hear is Chief saying Gorillia pimp in his best Project Pat voice.