BGOL Investor
this hoe ass sherrif from milwaukee wisconsin

47783190.cached.jpg

he's in jesse lee peterson coon territory now :smh:

UNSEEN

Rising Star
OG Investor
Deion Sanders: Blacks Have ‘Audacity’ to Judge Cooper For Using ‘N’ Word

Say it ain't so primetime.. I never saw this..DS is a hoe ass sell out for that comment..and he know damn well he is wrong for that..he know what time it is..but I guess her gotta pay the bills..that was a straight slap in the face and a disgusting comment cuz he should know better than that to let that bs come out of his mouth!!

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Reserved for RZA
who
RZA
569026771700002c00567130.png

what
Rapper, Producer
where
Bloombergs "With all due respect"
why

Claims ‘All Lives Matter’ And Says More Black Men Should ‘Clean Up’“If I’m a cop and every time I see a young black youth, whether I watch them on TV, movies, or just see them hanging out, and they’re not looking properly dressed, properly refined, you know, carrying himself, conducting himself proper hours of the day — things that a man does, you’re going to have a certain fear and stereotype of them,” he said. “I tell my sons, I say, ‘if you’re going somewhere, you don’t have to wear a hoodie — we live in New York, so a hoodie and all that is all good. But sometimes, you know, button up your shirt. Clean up. Look like a young man. You’re not a little kid.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...n-should-clean-up_us_5690057ce4b0a2b6fb6fe692

rgjRNiO.jpg

Last edited:

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
Peace,

who
RZA

what
Rapper, Producer
where
why

Claims ‘All Lives Matter’ And Says More Black Men Should ‘Clean Up’“If I’m a cop and every time I see a young black youth, whether I watch them on TV, movies, or just see them hanging out, and they’re not looking properly dressed, properly refined, you know, carrying himself, conducting himself proper hours of the day — things that a man does, you’re going to have a certain fear and stereotype of them,” he said. “I tell my sons, I say, ‘if you’re going somewhere, you don’t have to wear a hoodie — we live in New York, so a hoodie and all that is all good. But sometimes, you know, button up your shirt. Clean up. Look like a young man. You’re not a little kid.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...n-should-clean-up_us_5690057ce4b0a2b6fb6fe692

rgjRNiO.jpg

Fucking disgusting. :smh:

Look how comfortably stupid he looks.

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
who
RZA

what
Rapper, Producer
where
why

rgjRNiO.jpg
I hate to see RZA go out like this especially after all the knowledge he and the Wu dropped.:smh::(

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

This dude is talking some black on black crime bullshit and yet a black man just got executed.....He needs to play basketball and shut the fuck up :smh:

mrmann_67

Star
Platinum Member
who
RZA

what
Rapper, Producer
where
why

rgjRNiO.jpg

So telling his son to look respectable as far as he as a father is concerned makes him a coon. Tired of seeing black men with their pants hanging on their ass with their draws showing makes them a coon? I guess me asking these questions make me a coon?

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
So telling his son to look respectable as far as he as a father is concerned makes him a coon. Tired of seeing black men with their pants hanging on their ass with their draws showing makes them a coon? I guess me asking these questions make me a coon?

:hmm:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
who
John Lewis
john-lewis-2.jpg

what

John Robert Lewis is an American politician and civil rights leader. He is the U.S. Representative for Georgia's 5th congressional district, serving since 1987.
where
Twitter and gay life activist
why
John-Lewis-1200x545_c.png

In the middle of Black people getting killed like flies he drops this gem
GUyCmtf.jpg

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
who
John Lewis
john-lewis-2.jpg

what

John Robert Lewis is an American politician and civil rights leader. He is the U.S. Representative for Georgia's 5th congressional district, serving since 1987.
where
Twitter and gay life activist
why
John-Lewis-1200x545_c.png

GUyCmtf.jpg

This nigga is at Super Saiyan levels of coonery.

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
Am I missing something?

When they gave her the Black Girls Rock awards awhile back she said some shit about she couldn't believe she was getting an award just for being black which came off kind of sarcastic.

Then at the end of her speech she said All Girls Rock which rubbed me the wrong way because bitch, we're not talking about all girls, we're talking about Black girls specifically because according to the masses all girls are the shit except black women so we put emphasis on black girls because no one else will.

It took me back to the All Lives Matter bullshit, shit just didn't sit well with me.