The Coon Catalogue

prowess

hz_xlnc
Registered
y’all have seen what a shaved raccoon looks like right ?

tumblr_inline_ngx6bpqoMB1qbn666_zps93b310a2.jpg

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
The Coon Catalogue? Really?? Stormfront would love this thread. This site makes me sick sometimes.

Why would people that hate us, love a thread where we are calling out the very people in our own race that sell us out to the CAC's.

If anything, they would hate any thread that shits on them "good christian negras"

prowess

hz_xlnc
Registered
Democrat: Scalise doesn't have 'racist bone in his body'

cedric_richmond-louisiana_courtesy_zpse15c8ade.jpg

Louisiana Democratic Rep. Cedric Richmond defended colleague Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.) in the midst of reports that Scalise spoke at a white supremacist convention in 2002.

“I don't think Steve Scalise has a racist bone in his body," Richmond, who is black, told the New Orleans Times Picayune.

"Steve and I have worked on issues that benefit poor people, black people, white people, Jewish people. I know his character."

Over the weekend, a Louisiana blog reported that Scalise may have spoke at a rally hosted by the European-American Unity and Rights Organization, a group started by former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke. Scalise told the paper that he doesn't remember speaking with the group but that he traveled the area speaking to a number of groups about taxes.
While Richmond supports Scalise, the Louisiana Democratic Party bashed the GOP lawmaker and House majority whip in a statement. The party said the story is “disturbing” and accused allies of “trying to sweep this incident under the rug by blaming Scalise’s staff and claiming the then-state representative didn’t know the group’s ideology.”

“If someone in Louisiana didn't know about David Duke's beliefs in 2002, they must have been hiding under a very large rock somewhere,” Executive Director Stephen Handwerk said in an emailed statement.

“This is a serious stain on Scalise's record as a public servant, that he spoke to a hate group and now lacks the courage to face the voters and make amends for such an egregious lapse in judgment."

In a statement to The Hill, Scalise spokeswoman Moria Bagley did not deny that that Scalise spoke with the group but said that he’s never supported its white supremacist message.

“Throughout his career in public service, Mr. Scalise has spoken to hundreds of different groups with a broad range of viewpoints. In every case, he was building support for his policies, not the other way around,” she said in an email.

the hill

prowess

hz_xlnc
Registered
Overall, Duke was rather flabbergasted by the new focus on Scalise. He said he has hosted both Democratic and Republican legislators at everything from conferences to his children’s birthday parties. He said he has met with Democratic legislators at least 50 times in his political life.

And he delivered a warning to both Republicans and Democrats: Treat Scalise fairly, and don’t try to make political hay out of the situation. Or he said he would be inclined to release a list of names of all the politicians — both Republicans and Democrats — with whom he has ties.

If Scalise is going to be crucifiedif Republicans want to throw Steve Scalise to the woods, then a lot of them better be looking over their shoulders,” Duke said.

source

tumblr_n5301ip7rr1s02vreo1_400_zps5e193d5d.gif

NoodleArmWhimsy

Star
Registered

Think you and most of this thread is confused as to what a coon is, frankly the word

shouldn't even be used on this site, this brother in the video spoke all truths, black ppl

not acknowledging their plight and send their children out in the streets with no

guidance and discipline just to be preyed on by cops, time to quite these woe is me

knee jerk reactions like its a shock thats mostly cac reactions and mostly their position

in these protest. Blk ppl been through it since we landed here.:hmm:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aww Man....What He Do :eek:

being dumb...new nigga type comments about not wanting his nephew getting dreadlocks, and saying its cos all the dudes getting caught on the tv show "cops" all had dreadlocks and he tried to sanitize his shit later on...smdh

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
So if a black person votes Republican they are coons? Man, I just can't with some of you. :smh:

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
being dumb...new nigga type comments about not wanting his nephew getting dreadlocks, and saying its cos all the dudes getting caught on the tv show "cops" all had dreadlocks and he tried to sanitize his shit later on...smdh

:hithead:

nappy_nate

Potential Star
Registered
What's the definition of a "coon"

What have any of these men done to hurt the black community? Can you provide statistics showing that these "coons" have damaged black America in any way?

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What's the definition of a "coon"

What have any of these men done to hurt the black community? Can you provide statistics showing that these "coons" have damaged black America in any way?

I think white people provide the best definition. All you have to do is use their own definition of treason and apply it to the people mentioned in this thread. "Providing aid and comfort to the enemy". I think most black people rightly view crackers as the enemy. And when you have a black person that provides them aid and comfort in the face of all the contempt a lot of them have for blacks you come up with the word coon. I hope you can put that to rest now.

da_monumental_1

LinuxGawd & BOFH
BGOL Investor
I think white people provide the best definition. All you have to do is use their own definition of treason and apply it to the people mentioned in this thread. "Providing aid and comfort to the enemy". I think most black people rightly view crackers as the enemy. And when you have a black person that provides them aid and comfort in the face of all the contempt a lot of them have for blacks you come up with the word coon. I hope you can put that to rest now.

Aren't we all guilty of that by definition?

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend

SURGICAL ...stop making them comfortable !!!

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eYgcLUimYxQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You don't have listen to the whole thing.

Just forward it and look around. Incredible.