The FBI just raided Mar-A-Lago

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Judge rejects Trump’s claims that FBI misled court in Mar-a-Lago search warrant

But Judge Aileen Cannon also added a further complication to the timing of Trump’s classified docs trial.

By KYLE CHENEY and JOSH GERSTEIN
06/27/2024

Police direct traffic outside an entrance to former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate, on Aug. 8, 2022, in Palm Beach, Florida, the day the FBI conducted a search of the property.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Trump asks judge to halt documents case after Supreme Court immunity ruling

By Melissa Quinn
July 5, 2024

Federal judge pauses some deadlines in Trump’s classified documents case after SCOTUS ruling

Judge Aileen Cannon set a two-week briefing schedule for those arguments and paused three unrelated filing deadlines that were scheduled to take place during that period.

By Hannah Rabinowitz, CNN
July 6, 2024

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Judge denies Trump aide's motion to dismiss classified documents indictment

Nauta is accused of obstructing the government's classified documents probe.

ByKatherine Faulders andPeter Charalambous
July 6, 2024

nauta-gty-ml-240522_1716400130065_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Walt Nauta (2L), aide to former President Donald Trump, arrives at the Alto Lee Adams Sr. courthouse in Fort Pierce, Fla., on May 22, 2024.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The decision means that Trump's indictment in the Souther District of Florida has officially been dismissed. Expect Jack Smith to file an appeal with the 11th Circuit.
I think she's doing this to hype up and excite their folks at the convention. I can't see Jack Smith just letting this drop. I understand there is good precedent for him being assigned as a special prosecutor i.e., Ken Starr and many others.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I think she's doing this to hype up and excite their folks at the convention. I can't see Jack Smith just letting this drop. I understand there is good precedent for him being assigned as a special prosecutor i.e., Ken Starr and many others.
The fact she did this shit today was very telling. When it comes to Security as I keep telling everyone that is off-limits, Trump is going to pay the price some form or someway for this. I can’t wait until Jack take this to the court. He probably already doing it now.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

She is doing it too kiss the Orange Moron’s Fat Ass.

She is a Trump appointed judge.

Trump had made a comment when she was put on the case that she might make a good SCOTUS Nominee.

She is playing her cards hoping Trump wins and award her by putting her on SCOTUS.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I think there is gonna be some action to get this case rolling quick.

I suspect they are not gonna let it move up to SCOTUS after what they just did with the immunity ruling.

We will wait and see…

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Special counsel Jack Smith appeals dismissal of Trump classified documents case

Special counsel Jack Smith filed a notice appealing the decision earlier this week by Florida federal Judge Aileen Cannon that dismissed the criminal classified documents case against former President Donald Trump. Smith's appeal, which was expected, will be heard in the 11th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals in Atlanta, which reviews cases arising from Florida federal courts. Trump was charged with retaining hundreds of classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago club residence after leaving the White House and with thwarting their recovery by government officials.

Dan Mangan
July 17, 2024

108006146-17210555702024-07-15t144501z_862861559_rc2rf1ap2v2y_rtrmadp_0_usa-trump-documents.jpeg

Special counsel Jack Smith makes a statement to reporters about the 37 federal charges returned by a grand jury in an indictment of former U.S. President Donald Trump on charges of unauthorized retention of classified documents and conspiracy to obstruct justice as Smith speaks at his offices in Washington, U.S. June 9, 2023.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Special counsel reindicts Trump with narrower set of accusations after Supreme Court immunity decision

The new 36-page charging document is based on a more refined set of allegedly criminal acts after the Supreme Court ruled Trump was immune from prosecution for some of the conduct included in Smith's original 45-page indictment returned last year.

By Robert Legare, Melissa Quinn
August 27, 2024

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Special counsel reindicts Trump with narrower set of accusations after Supreme Court immunity decision

The new 36-page charging document is based on a more refined set of allegedly criminal acts after the Supreme Court ruled Trump was immune from prosecution for some of the conduct included in Smith's original 45-page indictment returned last year.

By Robert Legare, Melissa Quinn
August 27, 2024

well, it's worth a shot