The Kendrick Lamar Control Responses (On-going) UPDATE: 2023

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FhULHR11h8U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​
man i don't even like Charlemagne that much but he was spiting the gospel in this interview:yes:

i almost got to shouting listening to it :lol: straight church

d-o.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/r2qn7FbpOLU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_oCZnPk_a28" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
DJ Drama

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4N78mDqdhGE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
TI

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/p1pJg6IiXL0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Russell Simmons

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TiQxEN1_feQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Maino

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7EWdvGIfq-g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Redman

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YMXutktWjQs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
<iframe id="kaltura_player_1379097850" height="360" width="640" style="border: 0px solid #ffffff;" src="http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/1_3axgw0ls/uiconf_id/6740162/st_cache/61868?&amp;">Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.</iframe>
<div style="text-align:left;font-size:x-small;margin-top:0;">
<a href="http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_spucs012">Kendrick Lamar Rips Lame Diss Tracks -- TRY HARDER, BITCHES</a>
- Watch More
<a href="http://www.tmz.com/videos" title="TMZ Videos">Celebrity Videos</a>
or
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?&amp;add_user=tmz" title="TMZ on YouTube">Subscribe</a>
</div>

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe src="http://cdnl.complex.com/snippets/videos/embed.php#http://youtu.be/lYLTwed4NH0&&null" width="620" height="395" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto"></iframe>​

During a recent stop in London, Angel Haze did an interview Noisey where she discussed her thoughts on Miley Cyrus twerking at this years VMAs and Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse.

The 22-year-old rapper praised Miley for her dance moves despite the backlash that the televised performance received. "I think she's awesome. I don't know why everybody is making such a big deal about it," Haze says. "If she likes to shake her ass, I don't think half the world minds watching."

Haze also shared her feelings on Kendrick's "Control" verse, which has been a hot topic of discussion within rap and amongst rappers. "I didn't really think much of it to be honest, I just thought it was a really good verse," she says. "It really evoked some hilarious responses from people you'd never ever think of like Papoose."

With many of the responses coming from rappers that Kendrick didn't name in his verse, Angel Haze continues, "If you were offended that you weren't named by Kendrick Lamar, you have some serious reevaluating to do about your life and your choices."
Watch the full clip above, where Angel Haze also discusses Kanye West and Jay Z's new albums.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GIfUmGxSgpY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/99nyebL_PmU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

@ early 8 min, he should have asked duke if he actually thought doing an interview with the CO would turn out violent when you went in there.

StylesP lit the match & said this shit months ago way b4 hand

& KLamar just let his people know what his intentions are for now one with his hunger.
That's it!

Maino said some real shit

If Im late is because I stopped giving a fuck a while back

:lol: I aint mad @ kat

Banged the shit out of this in Japan right b4 it came out

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
600_1380998388_c535ea061d3f197691cafde4d9c99996.jpg

http://www.bgol.us/board/showthread.php?p=13548937#post13548937

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Drake, u gotta come-back boy ...
This HipHop.</p>&mdash; ErykahBadoula (@fatbellybella) <a href="https://twitter.com/fatbellybella/statuses/386357018992181248">October 5, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>​

Erykah Badu took to Twitter today to encourage Drake to respond to Kendrick Lamar's alleged diss.

Outside of Kendrick Lamar's infamous "Control" verse, we're in the no-names era of rap disses. While rappers sub-tweeting each other in their verses can be interestingly cryptic, it's often led to listeners creating beef that doesn't exist.

In Kendrick Lamar's latest BET Cypher verse (which we still haven't heard in full, by the way), there is already a lot of confusion. While it seems to be directed at Drake, many have suggested that it may have actually been aimed at Papoose (Papoose included). While things are still unclear, it hasn't stopped Erykah Badu from stepping in to encourage the (possibly imagined) Drizzy and Lamar beef. The singer took to Twitter today to request that Drake come back at Lamar.

Drizzy has been known to refrain from responding to attacks, but unlike Common, Lamar is the closest thing the OVO rapper has to competition in the game right now-- so we'll have to wait and see what he does next.

:lol::lol::lol:

:dance:

:yes::yes::yes:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

So you saw the Kendrick clip that came out from the BET Cypher?
Yeah, yeah, I was hearing about it a lot, and then when I actually clicked on that, I couldn’t believe that that was what everybody was making a big deal out of.

What was your reaction?
Oh, it was comical, man. I laughed.

A lot of people said he was going at you.
I agree with the people, I looked at the majority and they were saying he was going at me. So I agree with the listeners, I agree with the fans. They say majority rules, so I agree with the majority.

You’ve gone back at Kendrick in the past with a verse. Are you planning on that this time?

Yeah yeah, he can’t fuck with me. He’ll never be able to shine my shoes, lyrically. So I’m just gonna be able to continue to prove that, to show and prove, like I did on “Control.” This is hip-hop, I love hip-hop, but I just want to continue to show and prove that he can’t fuck with me lyrically. You can look forward to that in my next release, straight up. I live in the studio, that’s my second home. So yeah, I’m definitely going to respond.

Are you going to wait to hear the full verse?
I don’t gotta wait, he’s very predictable. I already know what he’s capable of and what he’s gonna say; he’s very predictable. I don’t gotta wait. I can go right now and crush that little 15-second shit he did. That ain’t even about nothing. The guy’s predictable; he’s a very predictable artist. I already know what he’s gonna say before he even says it.

It kinda seemed like Kendrick had gone through your “Control” response line by line in his verse.
Oh, definitely. Cosmic Kev out in Philly, when he played it, he said the record reminded him of “Ether.” I think that just ate his soul alive; as much as he wanted to take the high road and try to say that he was too much of a big shot to respond, I think it ate him alive and he couldn’t resist.

You think you struck a nerve with him?
Oh, more than a nerve, I struck the entire nervous system. He couldn’t sleep at night, when he opened his freezer he’d see my face, when he closed his eyes…[Laughs] I’m just bullshitting. But I think that struck a nerve, definitely. It shook the ground up, let’s keep it real—when I dropped my response, it shook the ground up. You got guys who say, “this response or that one,” but come on, man, my “Control” response has over a million views already. I look around at some of the other guys, they got 300,000 or something like that, you know what I mean? There’s no comparison. Come on.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/teANHB2iYi0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/kendricklamar">@kendricklamar</a> it’s okay to be cocky and sure, but we all need somebody to lean on. Let’s just call it mentoring.</p>&mdash; Phil Jackson (@PhilJackson11) <a href="https://twitter.com/PhilJackson11/statuses/367373230132056065">August 13, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>​

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VhPb9739GRc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kv1wiQyZ0Lo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EyM_3GIiSJA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uhHILkNG678" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kgBrEg7_buY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cole to the rescue, never save a ho / Hoes like to hide their behavior though / Thought you was a down ass b***h / Til I found that s**t a couple days ago / I was home alone, next thing I know / That long as verse from a song called “Control” was on / The room got nearer, the tomb got clearer / That’s when I seen the s**t playin’ on your phone / Girl, what is that? A ringtone? / S**t, not you too / Man that hype done got you too / Everybody and their momma gassed / Even my momma asked what I’mma do / Decisions, decisions / In case this is war, then I load up on all ammunition / If a n***a want problems, my trigger’s on auto / I’ll make sure that nobody miss him

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zVvVv9Vo1ns" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Jay Electronica Says Kendrick Lamar “Didn’t Say Anything” On “Control” Verse +More

6a010536846743970c016303ac73b8970d-800wi.jpg

Jay Elecrtoinca is 1. currently in the United States of America and 2. back up to this internet rants again. Last night (April 18th), Jay Electronica addressed Kendrick Lamar’s “Control” verse, threatened DJ Vlad and more on Twitter.
According to Jay Elect, he is siding with the unpopular opinion and saying that Kendrick’s polarizing “Control” verse was not only the worst but “didn’t say anything”:

screenshot-2014-04-19-07-08-43.png

screenshot-2014-04-19-07-05-21.png

Per usual, Jay Elect has since deleted all of his tweets from yesterday’s rant.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Jay Electronica Says Kendrick Lamar “Didn’t Say Anything” On “Control” Verse +More

6a010536846743970c016303ac73b8970d-800wi.jpg

Jay Elecrtoinca is 1. currently in the United States of America and 2. back up to this internet rants again. Last night (April 18th), Jay Electronica addressed Kendrick Lamar’s “Control” verse, threatened DJ Vlad and more on Twitter.

According to Jay Elect, he is siding with the unpopular opinion and saying that Kendrick’s polarizing “Control” verse was not only the worst but “didn’t say anything”:

screenshot-2014-04-19-07-08-43.png

screenshot-2014-04-19-07-05-21.png

Per usual, Jay Elect has since deleted all of his tweets from yesterday’s rant.

A dude who never says anything talking about people not saying anything lol

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/a9Z3LKjKA6Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:smh::smh::smh: