The newly refreshed Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing (Supercharged V8, 668 HP with a manual trans). Fellas are Caddy's still cool ???

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
That one is...

I'm looking now, not in that league though... not quite a bgol baller like everybody else but I'm doing well

I want a sedan that's pushing over 400hp... so far I've looked at a Red Sport Infiniti Q50 and the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG...

do y'all know of anything else in that range? I'm sure there's a BMW in that ball park but I'm unsure which it is

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That one is...

I'm looking now, not in that league though... not quite a bgol baller like everybody else but I'm doing well

I want a sedan that's pushing over 400hp... so far I've looked at a Red Sport Infiniti Q50 and the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG...

do y'all know of anything else in that range? I'm sure there's a BMW in that ball park but I'm unsure which it is

When you get a chance
Check out a slightly used BMW M550i
Thats the same car I have
Its in the same class and size, as a Benz E-class
And I also have/had an Infiniti Q50 (not a red sport though)

:shades: :shades:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Dat bitch actually looks nice !!!
I really like the interior
Plus it looks like they took the infotainment screen & tech from the Escalade
Are we still fuckin with Caddy's in 2024/2025 ???
Or are they "old men" cars ???

:puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled:
A/The infotainment screen is one of the first things I look at in vehicles now, I could never go back to a car with a basic radio, I've seen some Infintis and Mercedes with a lil screen but you it isn't touchscreen you have to use a lil knob to scroll through I don't like those either. I got a buddy that has one of the Dodge Rams with the Tesla like screen that made me want a Ram but I use Android Auto and it won't go full screen like Apple Carplay does

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i prefer the CTS-V (640hp) over the Blackwing.....

2019_cadilac_cts-v_dsc00504-1-18843.jpg

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have a 2024 being built now, Coastal Blue Metallic, manual transmission, Cool Sky Grey Interior, red seat belts and the Carbon Fiber 1 package. Will probably have it this summer, it took 6 months for one of the biggest dealerships in America(top blackwing sellers) to get my allocation.

Glad they broke the code for GM global B to tune because longtubes are going that bitch after the engine is broken in.

I have a CT4V blackwing now, had to get it in 2022 after my previous ride got totalled out but wasn't ready for the 5. Plus manuals were hard as fuck to find in 2022. Car handles amazing, but I miss the V8 rumble and the backseat room aint great.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That one is...

BMW M5, M850i, M4

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That one is...

CT4V Blackwing is pushing that power and you can find great deals on them bitches right now.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A/The infotainment screen is one of the first things I look at in vehicles now, I could never go back to a car with a basic radio, I've seen some Infintis and Mercedes with a lil screen but you it isn't touchscreen you have to use a lil knob to scroll through I don't like those either. I got a buddy that has one of the Dodge Rams with the Tesla like screen that made me want a Ram but I use Android Auto and it won't go full screen like Apple Carplay does

Yeah sometimes the infotainment screens will make a car look old
For example, the Infiniti sedans
They haven't changed up their infotainment in a minute
I remember when they first came out with that dual screen display
People were complaining back then
But they did switch it up for their new SUV's though (QX60)

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Have a 2024 being built now, Coastal Blue Metallic, manual transmission, Cool Sky Grey Interior, red seat belts and the Carbon Fiber 1 package. Will probably have it this summer, it took 6 months for one of the biggest dealerships in America(top blackwing sellers) to get my allocation.

Glad they broke the code for GM global B to tune because longtubes are going that bitch after the engine is broken in.

I have a CT4V blackwing now, had to get it in 2022 after my previous ride got totalled out but wasn't ready for the 5. Plus manuals were hard as fuck to find in 2022. Car handles amazing, but I miss the V8 rumble and the backseat room aint great.

Oh shit damn !!! :eek2:
Major props fam !!!
Don't kill yourself having fun with it, LOL

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh shit damn !!! :eek2:
Major props fam !!!
Don't kill yourself having fun with it, LOL
:lol:

I won't, everything in the blackwings are adjustable, steering, brake feel, engine shifts, suspension, traction modes. GM killed it for their last hurrah for performance gas engines. Those blackwings put the power down effortlessly and handle like your driving on rails.

I know my neighbors will be pissed once the longtube headers get installed.

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i dont too much care for manual......not with this Dallas traffic.
i've had my CTS since 2019. other than having my fuel pump replaced 4 years ago, i havent had any issues at all wit it.

You lucky if you got the 8 speed transmission from 2016 to 2018. There's a class action lawsuit going on for camaros, caddys, Silverados and GMC for those transmission. Now the 10 speed auto transmissions they running starting in 2019 now are awesome.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
Registered
Car is nice, but those (and I’m bias) Escalade are very luxurious. I have the 18 Platinum Escalade love it starting to look at either the new 2025 Escalade IQ or the model before that one.

I think nowadays it’s a lot of nice cars out there, so we overlook the CT6 V

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That one is...

BMW M5, M850i, M4

I think the BMW M5 might be a little out of his price range :dunno:
He said the Caddy was a little too rich for him
And the M5 cost more
The M4 is a 2 door, a nice ride if you like the controversial front grill

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:lol:

I won't, everything in the blackwings are adjustable, steering, brake feel, engine shifts, suspension, traction modes. GM killed it for their last hurrah for performance gas engines. Those blackwings put the power down effortlessly and handle like your driving on rails.

I know my neighbors will be pissed once the longtube headers get installed.

I'm curious what peeps are going to transition to in the next few years

1. No more Charger/Challenger Scatpacks
2. No more Charger/Challenger Hellcats
3. No more Chrysler 300's
4. No more Camaro's

Really the only thing left for "enthusiasts"
Are the new Mustangs
The new C8 Corvette's
And the Caddy's

:puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled:

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm curious what peeps are going to transition to in the next few years

1. No more Charger/Challenger Scatpacks
2. No more Charger/Challenger Hellcats
3. No more Chrysler 300's
4. No more Camaro's

Really the only thing left for "enthusiasts"
Are the new Mustangs
The new C8 Corvette's
And the Caddy's

:puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled:

Shameful shit. I just cant get with the electric shit. Yeah they fast, but its no soul in the ride. Im keeping my blackwing for the long run because manual sedans are extinct after this run. I got a feeling they will extend the run past the 2025 models.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
That one is...

Take the Infiniti out of the mix. That shit is loud as fuck in the cabin and doesn't handle that well.

Don't know what you're looking to spend and what you value - eg. luxury, handling etc but you can't go wrong with the M5. Get a used one. The Merc is sweet too but it tends to visit the shop.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
He can catch a used M5 at a good price.

And tune that shit to blow the doors off that Caddy. Hellcats? WTF are people talking about? Those pos are only good in a straight line but then again that's all americans think about. Straight lines and left turns.

BTW, if you don't know how to flatfoot or heel-toe a row box is a waste of time.