The newly refreshed Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing (Supercharged V8, 668 HP with a manual trans). Fellas are Caddy's still cool ???

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Cadillac is a brand we destroyed attaching our NIL to it. It is no wonder Elon will do racist shit, otherwise white people will stop buying his products. We should have went Japanese or European, not being seen on TV driving these brands.

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How has the Caddy been doing so far?
Have you gotten a chance to drive it much?
Or are you still within the break-in period?

:shades: :shades: :shades: :shades:

I got like 3k in. Car is a beast, fun as fuck to drive, can cruise like a regular caddy or turn it in to a monster. This manual gearbox is easy as fuck to drive and the rev match feature makes the downshift smooth and don't have to heel toe to blip the gas.

It's still kind of a sleeper because only real car people know what it is, but dropping a gear and letting it rip and folks ask me what the fuck is under the hood.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
Registered
I got like 3k in. Car is a beast, fun as fuck to drive, can cruise like a regular caddy or turn it in to a monster. This manual gearbox is easy as fuck to drive and the rev match feature makes the downshift smooth and don't have to heel toe to blip the gas.

It's still kind of a sleeper because only real car people know what it is, but dropping a gear and letting it rip and folks ask me what the fuck is under the hood.
Enjoy your drive, please don’t turn it into a garage queen. Me and the old lady did all types of road trips in the C8. We ended up in Tampa Bay coming from the North East Coast in January. It was like Charleston SC, Jacksonville, Daytona for the Rolex 24, Orlando then Tampa Bay.

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ceramic coating, PPF and emblems blacked out, my headers should be in next month then the fun is on.

That's real nice...

I had a CTF for close to four months & it was an upgrade over any Charger I have owned...

The ride is what's underestimated. It can be stiff or very comfortable.

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Enjoy your drive, please don’t turn it into a garage queen. Me and the old lady did all types of road trips in the C8. We ended up in Tampa Bay coming from the North East Coast in January. It was like Charleston SC, Jacksonville, Daytona for the Rolex 24, Orlando then Tampa Bay.

I drive the fuck out of it. I actually find any reason to take a ride :lol:.That's why I got ppf done because them rocks beat the fuck out of the front end. I'm driving it to New Orleans in a couple weeks. Only downside is GM put a damn 17 gallon gas tank in this car, should have been at least 20.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
Registered
I drive the fuck out of it. I actually find any reason to take a ride :lol:.That's why I got ppf done because them rocks beat the fuck out of the front end. I'm driving it to New Orleans in a couple weeks. Only downside is GM put a damn 17 gallon gas tank in this car, should have been at least 20.
Good brother I like to hear this, people be saving cars but have expensive ass car notes. Talking about it’s a weekend car. I’m like shit they want this car note on the 10th of the month, and you think I’m wait till the weekend to drive it….Im drive this bitch anytime I feel like it….except in the rain :lol:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dat bitch actually looks nice !!!
I really like the interior
Plus it looks like they took the infotainment screen & tech from the Escalade
Are we still fuckin with Caddy's in 2024/2025 ???
Or are they "old men" cars ???

:puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled:

Old man cars..

sheeeeeeeeeeeet.... fuck I care bout that... Im a certified cosmic OG...

Cadillac is really stayin on top of the game.... with the new models,

the escalade is stayin ON THAT LEVEL bruh

and this shit HERE.... Im not even into muscle cars like that.. I prefer the

amg over the muscle cars like hell cats..

BUT THIS SHIT HERE.. yea I fucks with it!!!

SO yall need to donate to my 2024 emergency CAR FUND..... ASAP!!!

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nice. I want to do the ceramic/ppf coating on my scat pack. How much did it cost you? I've been seeing prices all over the place

Paint Corection(gets all the factory swirls out), full front ppf and all surfaces including wheels and calipers ceramic coated ran me 3500. Ceramic coating keeps the gloss up even when the car is dirty and makes it easy as hell to wash. Just spraying with water gets most of the dirt off.

Most of the time I use Optimum No Rinse wash unless the car is filthy from days of rain.

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Paint Corection(gets all the factory swirls out), full front ppf and all surfaces including wheels and calipers ceramic coated ran me 3500. Ceramic coating keeps the gloss up even when the car is dirty and makes it easy as hell to wash. Just spraying with water gets most of the dirt off.

Most of the time I use Optimum No Rinse wash unless the car is filthy from days of rain.
Thanks for the info! I'd figure I'd just drop the bread PPF as opposed to get it ceramic coated every couple of months

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks for the info! I'd figure I'd just drop the bread PPF as opposed to get it ceramic coated every couple of months

You shouldn't have to get it coated every few months.
The ceramic coating I have has is supposed to last 5 years and has a 5 year warranty. I just have to take it to the shop once year to check on maintenance.

The most expensive part of getting ppf and ceramic coating is the paint correction and prep. Once you get it done Once and don't go thru those automatic car washes then the paint stays in great shape.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm curious what peeps are going to transition to in the next few years

1. No more Charger/Challenger Scatpacks
2. No more Charger/Challenger Hellcats
3. No more Chrysler 300's
4. No more Camaro's

Really the only thing left for "enthusiasts"
Are the new Mustangs
The new C8 Corvette's
And the Caddy's

:puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled:
i seen the 2025 Charger Scatpack and the 2025 Charger RT Stage 1.............very ugly design
the rear is lifted very high. gonna be a lot of people holding on to the older models.......cuz the 2025 wont appeal to that many.

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i seen the 2025 Charger Scatpack and the 2025 Charger RT Stage 1.............very ugly design
the rear is lifted very high. gonna be a lot of people holding on to the older models.......cuz the 2025 wont appeal to that many.

The 2025 CT5 Blackwing front end refresh is ugly to me. Glad I ordered my 24 when I did.

lengthy

Rising Star
OG Investor
Used to push a ATS-V.... That shit was the most fun to drive. People who don't know shit about cars will still call it an old man car just through hearsay but they are either walkers or bus catchers. When they come up close they STFU, esp if they get a peep inside. Real ones respect it.

And oh yeah... The blackwing is nice.

Mr. Lengthy

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The 2025 CT5 Blackwing front end refresh is ugly to me. Glad I ordered my 24 when I did.
get the customized floormats. i'll have to show u some pics of mine.
too dark outside right now, but i'll take some pics in the morning.