{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
lol i`m no lakers fan but people luv to overreact ...

it`s 80 games left ....:rolleyes:

Now if they lose to the Griz on sunday ..

man i can hear Stephen A on 1st take monday ...:lol:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Crazy. This team is going to be hilarious
Yup. Fuck dem niggas

9F9SaD.jpg

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lakers should have gotten Buddy Hield instead of Westbrook because Westbrook is not a shooter and at this point in his career he will never be a reliable shooter. :smh:

He’s a great down hill/open floor player but once opposing teams clog the middle and grind the game to a half court game and force him to take jump shots he turns into Ben Simmons 2.0, only thing is he’s not afraid to keep trying.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
They are only gonna get older and less healthy.... All good things come to an end.

Really? And no other teams going to suffer injuries? They ain't losing because of youth and athleticism. Communication breakdowns on D and team chemistry are the problems. All will be fixed over time.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
And in all honesty I don't think AD want no smoke with Dwight... he may be a goofball ass nigga but he still a big boy that look like he can bench press the entire fuckin gym....

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man they got talent in their starting 5.... Edwards, KAT, that PG who name slips my mind at the moment.... they could be a sleeper out west... not to make noise but to be fighting for the 8 spot

Lol .. We say that every year...

Then Kat and D-Lo get injured missing 20 to 30 games and they fall to the bottom...

Truthfully the NBA needs to expand to 32 teams (Seattle and Las Vegas) and move Minn to the East...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yesterday, it was back tightness, but when that didn't work, I guess Rich Paul pointed out to him, that the language in his contract makes him exempt from financial penalties if he has a mental issue. Fuck him!

Bo swears the Rich Lebron and company cannot be co signing all this foolishness

That this is strictly a Ben Simmons production

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't think he's doing it for sympathy
Literally the complaint on him this entire time and focus of his ridicule is he isn't mentally tough.
He got called all types of soft all types of a bitch all types of everything for having mental blocks
Now he's calling it out and then not you but people are saying is he really mentally struggling?

Oh you mean the dude you've been clowning and railing against for not being mentally tough is suddenly faking saying he's not mentally tough?

I understand and I am with you

It's a cry wolve situation at this point

Because of he already tried all those other things to get out it just sounds disingenuous

But I am shocked and disappointed that so called news men are so quick to dismiss his claims of mental stress

when they they have bent over backwards to defend white players in similar situations

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand and I am with you

It's a cry wolve situation at this point

Because of he already tried all those other things to get out it just sounds disingenuous

But I am shocked and disappointed that so called news men are so quick to dismiss his claims of mental stress

when they they have bent over backwards to defend white players in similar situations

Bruh, where was the mental health issue two months ago?

Where was the mental health issue one month ago?

Where was the mental health two weeks ago, one week ago, five days ago?

Ben doesn’t want to be there, told the coach he wasn’t running a drill. Got kicked out of practice.

Once his one day suspension was over all of a sudden the next day he had back pain.

The very next day it’s “Mental” issues.

He’s not doing it for sympathy, he’s doing it so that he doesn’t have to be around the Sixers.

It’s a convenient fucking excuse and that’s all it is! :smh: