{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
He’s definitely a PG, they’re not gonna waste his time and energy dribbling the ball up the floor driving and kicking.

Their offense is different, designed to utilize Steph’s skills and it works for them to be successful.

I'd say designed because of his unique skills
He'd be a beast in any offense not everyone would be a beast or dominant in his.

He's as effective on the ball as he is off the ball idk how many ppl you can say that about in the NBA.

Him running traditional point produces points and assists and easy shots

The offense that Kerr designs is in trouble when ppl aren't also playmakers because they'll have the chance to toss easy assists i.e. Draymond

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
BILLS YOU KNOW I HAVE THE UTMOST LOVE AND RESPECT FOR YOU HOMIE AND I CERTAINLY MEAN NO DISRESPECT WHEN I SAY THIS BUT FUCK EVERY WORD YOU JUST UP THERE MY DUDE. THIS COWARD CREATED THIS SHITSTORM BY NOT PUSHING HIMSELF TO BE BETTER. PERIOD!!! ITS NOT THE FACT HE MISSED FREE THROWS, ITS THE FACT HE'S COMFORTABLE WITH IT. HE DOESN'T WANNA PUSH HIMSELF TO BE GREAT. NO ONE CAN BE AT FAULT FOR THAT BUT HIMSELF. HIS MENTAL HEALTH IS JUST FINE. HE JUST A FUCKIN BITCH AND THE WORLD IS LETTING HIM KNOW IT. ITS UNCOMFORTABLE FOR HIM. THATS ALL THATS WRONG WITH THIS FAGGOT. PHILADELPHIA IS THE WORST PLACE IN THE WORLD TO DO THIS.

gMsQxe.jpg

And I'm not here to have empathy for him
He came up small
And what you say looks to be true

Also nobody that's not licensed including me can say for sure he's ok in the head.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'd say designed because of his unique skills
He'd be a beast in any offense not everyone would be a beast or dominant in his.

He's as effective on the ball as he is off the ball idk how many ppl you can say that about in the NBA.

Him running traditional point produces points and assists and easy shots

The offense that Kerr designs is in trouble when ppl aren't also playmakers because they'll have the chance to toss easy assists i.e. Draymond

He’s a great, great player.

1smoothnupe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sixers blew this game. :smh: Doc should have challenged that call. :hithead: Refs were terrible all night. Too many 3's in the 4th. :smh:

KNxqKB.jpg
No heat for Doc. He lost this game. 2 opportunities to challenge in the last 2 minutes and he kept that challenge in his pocket to take home. Doc Rivers lost them the game like he has done in pivotal games. Embiid should do a press conference and criticize him and Danny Green for airballing 3 straight shots.