{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Wonder if the media and fans gona attack him?

Morey got off clean and somehow Lebron got the most heat.

@ansatsusha_gouki

I know before the Nazi built death camps to exterminate Jews, they started out killing/sterilizing mentally defective people. If somebody had spoken up about this practice, T-4, you might have stopped WWII or prevented the Holocaust. Evidence of these baby steps can show an intentional act with COVID-19.

BabySteps.jpg

The use of AIDS on Magic Johnson might have been the precursor to COVID-19. The complete success they achieved with destroying domestic manufacturing covertly without resistance using our natural repulsion to death/disease.

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Curry, Harden, Lebron, KD, Giannis you speaking in the same room as those type of difference makers
No not even that level of difference maker
Harden is just below that class in the lebron kd giannis curry difference maker class

the 3rd tier difference makers i guess.

back to my original is tobias had a monster game yesterday and they got washed.
if it were reversed and embid had those numbers they'd been in the game.

also embid only making 2 field goals is trash shit he's gotta do better than that.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE NETS!!!

Y'all looking at no calls for Harden, possibly not signing that contract extension, kyrie not being there, calling Durant dumb.....

That's all well and fine but for a first time, unproven coach to walk into THAT SITUATION is white privilege personified... and I like KD/Harden but I wish a thousand years of failures on them niggas because of their coach.

Their lack of success is square on his shoulders

All of it is the problem lol
All of it
Nash can't coach and all the rest of that

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
People in this thread saying that he should have stayed with the dubs…

He was he let yall bully him into leaving a perfect situation to maximize his career.
He claimed he didn't care what y'all said about him then y'all said it about him and he left
Now the guy he left for ain't even playing and probably won't play and his coach is trash and he'll have to do godly shit every night
harden will have to as well.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
He was he let yall bully him into leaving a perfect situation to maximize his career.
He claimed he didn't care what y'all said about him then y'all said it about him and he left
Now the guy he left for ain't even playing and probably won't play and his coach is trash and he'll have to do godly shit every night
You saying KD a lurker???
:lol::lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
No not even that level of difference maker
Harden is just below that class in the lebron kd giannis curry difference maker class

the 3rd tier difference makers i guess.

TH seem like a great complementary player…
back to my original is tobias had a monster game yesterday and they got washed.
if it were reversed and embid had those numbers they'd been in the game.

also embid only making 2 field goals is trash shit he's gotta do better than that.
Oh ok…understood

2 field goals is unacceptable

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
While the dubs are getting their mojo back

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People in this thread saying that he should have stayed with the dubs…
No one said that. I specifically said he was dumb for wanting and signing up to play with Kyrie. Why would any player sign up for that?? Why would any player want to play with a player that actually ruins teams. It makes no sense...

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
NOW IT COMES OUT THAT EMBIID'S KNEE IS PRETTY BAD. WHEN HE BANGED IT 2ND GAME OF THR YEAR HE COULDN'T WALK FOR TWO DAYS. MAY HAVE LEAD TO HIM PLAYING SO POORLY AGAINST THE KNICKS. THAT AND THE EXCELLENT DOUBLE TEAMS THEY PUT ON HIM. HE WILL NEVER WIN AN MVP, CAUSE HE CAN'T STAY HEALTHY. MOST GAMES HE WILL EVER PLAY IN A SEASON IS 64. :smh: FUCKIN PATHETIC

K99Czk.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I don't hate it at all. These franchises for years have been built on athletes that never got paid their worth. These leagues have been built made hundreds of millions the same way. Nah, players in all sports get your money!!!

I feel that. Like I said, get ya money but as a fan ain't nothing worse than seeing the highest paid dude on the tea drop 7 points a night. I'm trying to see my team win some shit lol