{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

God is good bruh

avHpaC.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE NETS!!!

Y'all looking at no calls for Harden, possibly not signing that contract extension, kyrie not being there, calling Durant dumb.....

That's all well and fine but for a first time, unproven coach to walk into THAT SITUATION is white privilege personified... and I like KD/Harden but I wish a thousand years of failures on them niggas because of their coach.

Their lack of success is square on his shoulders
Agreed. Fuckin honkey should have never been in that position

NpOFAL.jpg

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He could do the same business in SanFran. It was a dumb basketball decision, and I've always said that. What Kyrie is doing he's always done. Never would leave Steph for his dumb ass. And what happens if Kyrie and James walks? Nigaa there by himself :smh:

But he's an east coast guy who's never played on the east coast. Maybe he wanted to come closer to home. Also at that time we had fantastic role players in Dinwiddie, Levert, Allen and to a lesser extent Harris paired with a guy in Kyrie who seemed finally happy to come home to play.

You think Steph and that lineup last year makes it further than the lineup Brooklyn had last season?

Is this a stupid decision if Giannis doesn't put his foot under Kyrie on his landing and we continue to put foot in ass like we were doing? Let's not front like the Nets don't win a chip not for that injury.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

He really does fall a lot, he’s like a taller A.I. and Wade.

I've been commenting on it for years. It's really weird as fuck. I've never seen a big fall so much. I'm not sure if he's trying to draw a foul or if his balance is that off that a bump effects him that much. He had a growth spurt so I wonder if he still sees himself as a small guy.

It's to the point when he drives to the basket I'm shocked when he doesn't fall down.

And falling down is rough on your body. I know he's bruised up the next morning.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
That may cause the team to be In purgatory for a while. If Harden decides to bounce. No one wants to play for a loosing franchise, The Nets were like that for a while before Kid, Kenyon and Jefferson got there, KD may draw players but It all depends on who's available at the time.The worst thing Is If no A teir players are available would be to offer a B their a ton of money. It's been done before.

Brooklyn isn't Cleveland or Utah.

I expect Harden to stay in Jersey... all he does is talk about how he loves it there... him leaving would be a bit of a shocker

And they can pay him the most.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been commenting on it for years. It's really weird as fuck. I've never seen a big fall so much. I'm not sure if he's trying to draw a foul or if his balance is that off that a bump effects him that much. He had a growth spurt so I wonder if he still sees himself as a small guy.

It's to the point when he drives to the basket I'm shocked when he doesn't fall down.

And falling down is rough on your body. I know he's bruised

Falling down’s definitely rough in the body, and continuously getting up takes lots of energy and is additional wear and tear.

He definitely sees himself as a smaller guy by the way he plays, but players don’t want to play with their back to the basket so that also explains his play.

Whatever it is, he needs to stop falling so much.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But he's an east coast guy who's never played on the east coast. Maybe he wanted to come closer to home. Also at that time we had fantastic role players in Dinwiddie, Levert, Allen and to a lesser extent Harris paired with a guy in Kyrie who seemed finally happy to come home to play.

You think Steph and that lineup last year makes it further than the lineup Brooklyn had last season?

Is this a stupid decision if Giannis doesn't put his foot under Kyrie on his landing and we continue to put foot in ass like we were doing? Let's not front like the Nets don't win a chip not for that injury.
We can only concentrate on what happened. There is all sorts of ifs and buts. That shit don't matter though. The reality is Kyrie has been and always will be a head case. And he's always created major issues with every team he's been with. That's his track record. So for some one to sign up and play with that, shit is mad retarded. And now look at what he's doing to Brooklyn. So much so that the organization is like walk after this year fool :smh: so now if Harden leaves what KD gonna do :dunno:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
at least they wouldn't be in a bad salary cap situation :dunno:
Yea but as an organization would u rather be in cap hell with Harden KD and Kyrie or a good cap situation with just KD :hmm: KD has to be questioning this move. His main reason was to play with Kyrie. Well that just been 1 year and looks like that's it. He's gotta be feeling crazy....

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We can only concentrate on what happened. There is all sorts of ifs and buts. That shit don't matter though. The reality is Kyrie has been and always will be a head case. And he's always created major issues with every team he's been with. That's his track record. So for some one to sign up and play with that, shit is mad retarded. And now look at what he's doing to Brooklyn. So much so that the organization is like walk after this year fool :smh: so now if Harden leaves what KD gonna do :dunno:

That's the thing.. it wasn't just about teaming with Kyrie, we had a strong nucleus already here before they arrived. Levert and Dinwiddie are 20ppg scorers, Allen is a double double machine and just got a 100 million contract. Harris has been a league leader in the 3pt percentage for the last couple of years. Add on the fact he could still continue to operate his business ventures while being a few hours away from his hometown I think was more alluring than just teaming with Kyrie.

You say he's a fool for leaving GS but those were the same team that allowed a guy who obviously had a ACL issue back on the court within a month's time. An organization has to save a player from himself. That's why their GM was crying when KD got hurt in the finals because he knew partially it was the team's fault for even allowing him out there. So maybe KD didn't play him but his agents, family, etc may have felt away. Additionally KD was a mercenary on that team. He came to execute a plan and won two out of three championships and still felt no real joy from it. Why stay in that situation?

In terms of Kyrie and his persistent issues we all thought it would be different with him coming back to NYC/NJ area.

But I don't believe he was the sole reason KD came to Brooklyn

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's the thing.. it wasn't just about teaming with Kyrie, we had a strong nucleus already here before they arrived. Levert and Dinwiddie are 20ppg scorers, Allen is a double double machine and just got a 100 million contract. Harris has been a league leader in the 3pt percentage for the last couple of years. Add on the fact he could still continue to operate his business ventures while being a few hours away from his hometown I think was more alluring than just teaming with Kyrie.

You say he's a fool for leaving GS but those were the same team that allowed a guy who obviously had a ACL issue back on the court within a month's time. An organization has to save a player from himself. That's why their GM was crying when KD got hurt in the finals because he knew partially it was the team's fault for even allowing him out there. So maybe KD didn't play him but his agents, family, etc may have felt away. Additionally KD was a mercenary on that team. He came to execute a plan and won two out of three championships and still felt no real joy from it. Why stay in that situation?

In terms of Kyrie and his persistent issues we all thought it would be different with him coming back to NYC/NJ area.

But I don't believe he was the sole reason KD came to Brooklyn

No I didn't say he was a fool for leaving GS. I said he was a fool for wanting to play with Kyrie. I also said he's a fool for wanting to play with Kyrie over Steph. How is that working out :hmm: Kyrie destroys teams period. He doing the same thing he has always done nothing new. You bringing up GS and that has nothing to do with nothing. GS isn't involved with KD so why are u bringing them up. Fact is it was a dumb basketball decision. And just like history repeats itself well sure enough Kyrie is repeating his notorious history. The Nets organization better hope Harden resigns because if he doesn't:zipit:; KD isn't getting any younger....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE NETS!!!

Y'all looking at no calls for Harden, possibly not signing that contract extension, kyrie not being there, calling Durant dumb.....

That's all well and fine but for a first time, unproven coach to walk into THAT SITUATION is white privilege personified... and I like KD/Harden but I wish a thousand years of failures on them niggas because of their coach.

Their lack of success is square on his shoulders

Hold on...

Who called Kevin Durant dumb?

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No I didn't say he was a fool for leaving GS. I said he was a fool for wanting to play with Kyrie. I also said he's a fool for wanting to play with Kyrie over Steph. How is that working out :hmm: Kyrie destroys teams period. He doing the same thing he has always done nothing new. You bringing up GS and that has nothing to do with nothing. GS isn't involved with KD so why are u bringing them up. Fact is it was a dumb basketball decision. And just like history repeats itself well sure enough Kyrie is repeating his notorious history. The Nets organization better hope Harden resigns because if he doesn't:zipit:; KD isn't getting any younger....

First it's re-sign..

How's it working out? Has Golden State made the playoffs since KD left? Has Klay played a game since the finals? Was Golden States roster top to bottom better than Brooklyn at the beginning of the 2019-20 season? Fuck no

This ain't two on two.. he didn't choose Kyrie over Steph, he choose Brooklyn's roster over a GS roster that without Steph we're one of the worst teams in the league 19-20. Brooklyn without Kyrie and no KD for the entire season actually made the playoffs. It was not a stupid basketball decision