{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Treasure+04-08-11+026.jpg
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

Pt2bnV.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Wiggins been ballin. 16 rebound in game 4 and another 13 tonight. He plays outstanding defense and can get buckets. And People said he should not be allstar..smh

He shouldn't have been an all star

He made it because of the K Pop crowd

having a good game every now and then and being a fourth option isn't an all star

but D'Angelo Russell is a all star also :rolleyes:

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nutha sloppy game. just can't get no steady pace with turnovers and missed free throws. now brown playing like garbage and can't guard wiggins. this been a good series just jacked up the celtics can't play a complete game.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's like Boston finally said Steph isn't going to beat us tonight...other people are going to have to do it

and they did

Just shows how many offensive weapons GS have even with an off night by Steph. Then on top of that, Payton had 15 points & he's in there for defense :smh: .

Boston just turn the ball over too many times & Tatum's not playing up to the level they need from him.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I finished the Boba Fett series.

How did Jalen Brown do?

My (literal) dog is out in Hayward with my ex so I guess I will root for the Warriors.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Steph,Klay and Wiggins need to play well for Game 6 to win...imo
Not really. Depends on how good one of them plays. If Steph plays like he's been playing, just Klay or Wiggins plays well, that will be enough. Again Boston has only played solid in one game. Other than that, they are who they are. And Boston really have no answers for GS...

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't let that window close Boston, Rockets will take a couple 1st round picks off your hands :lol:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Not really. Depends on how good one of them plays. If Steph plays like he's been playing, just Klay or Wiggins plays well, that will be enough. Again Boston has only played solid in one game. Other than that, they are who they are. And Boston really have no answers for GS...

I only said that because I think the Celtics will be very desperate to end the game in the first quarter..Now,if the Warriors survive the first quarter or make it a close I could see the Warriors not needing a third option..

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I only said that because I think the Celtics will be very desperate to end the game in the first quarter..Now,if the Warriors survive the first quarter or make it a close I could see the Warriors not needing a third option..
GS will be desperate as well. I don’t think they will lay down in the 1st quarter. I expect them to come out guns blazing. They know what everyone else knows. Which is Boston can’t beat them if they play well…

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
GS will be desperate as well. I don’t think they will lay down in the 1st quarter. I expect them to come out guns blazing. They know what everyone else knows. Which is Boston can’t beat them if they play well…

I know one thing,if,the Celtics loses this series;they're gonna look back at this game where Steph had his worst game in the series and still lost.