{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know one thing,if,the Celtics loses this series;they're gonna look back at this game where Steph had his worst game in the series and still lost.
Let's keep real, they shouldn't have won game 1. So to me the series should be over. But again Boston can’t consistently stop GS nor consistently score. I don’t think this game defines the series. They sold all out to stop Steph. So when a team does that, they gotta give up something…

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Tatum needs some fucking strength. Shit is ridiculous.
Nigga weak as shaddy on the bench press.
Tatum may end up being another Pandemic P. Pseudo superstar?
Sadly, prime PG13 was better than this guy.

If i see this bitch made lightskin nigga take another idiotic fade away over a 6'5 nigga in the post instead of taking it to the cup imma shoot my fucking TV!!

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
"Now when I came out, I told you all it just about the Clippers; then everybody had to open they mouth with a fucking opinion; well this is how we gonna do this. Fuck Denver, Fuck Memphis, Fuck Dallas as a staff, team, and motherfucking crew, and if you wanna be down with them fuck you too...the Suns Fuck you too, @Amajorfucup FUCK YOU TOO.....
confused-cavs.gif

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Tatum definitely need to hit the weight room this offseason, maybe brown too. Dude misses way too many shots in traffic. Something seems off when he's in traffic & trying to make a contested shot. It's almost like he bracing/scared to get hit, instead of just going up strong. He also needs to work on that back to the basket shoulder fake/turn around shot. I know he trying to emulate Mike and Kobe. But kid not there with it just yet. His been coming up short with it all series. Definitely not consistent enough with it to be a part of his bag.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The game was won, because Boston had nothing from their bench and GP2 did better than them by himself

and Time Lord had a positive plus minus. They pretty much can't sit him.

Yeah Prichard and Williams did not have their usual bursts off the bench. Need their energy.
but Wiggins was the factor.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor

Refs ignored an outlandish Marcus Smart flop late in Monday night's Game 5, and then all hell broke loose.
Just one problem: Viewers on television had to take the word of people who were there.
The Warriors' Klay Thompson drilled a three that became wide open after Smart was not rewarded for his theatrical efforts, something that apparently infuriated Celtics coach Ime Udoka.

Seemingly every beat writer at the game described a charged interaction between Udoka (who already had one technical) and referee Tony Brothers. But ABC/ESPN producers elected not to show a replay of the incident, leaving it to the imaginations of fans.
Analyst Jeff Van Gundy vaguely alluded to it after the commercial break, after Brothers called a technical foul on Smart when the Warriors' Jordan Poole sold a foul of his own. "At the last timeout, there was a lot going on," Van Gundy said. "And I do not blame the officials at all."
Writers on the scene were a bit more explicit. "Tony Brothers looked like he wanted smoke with Ime Udoka during the timeout," San Francisco radio host Bonta Hill said. "Brothers marched toward Udoka and Udoka was yelling," as USA Today's Jeff Zillgitt saw it. "... Udoka already with one tech. Celtics assistants made sure there wasn't a second."

Udoka and Brothers were separated, according to multiple reporters. Brothers seemed to be unusually demonstrative for an NBA ref, "actively yelling at someone on the Celtics, just walked towards them, pointing, shouting."

However it started, Brothers' rage with Udoka was universally agreed upon. As Athletic reporter Marcus Thompson put it: "Tony Brothers looks like he wants a piece of Udoka."

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor

Refs ignored an outlandish Marcus Smart flop late in Monday night's Game 5, and then all hell broke loose.
Just one problem: Viewers on television had to take the word of people who were there.
The Warriors' Klay Thompson drilled a three that became wide open after Smart was not rewarded for his theatrical efforts, something that apparently infuriated Celtics coach Ime Udoka.

Seemingly every beat writer at the game described a charged interaction between Udoka (who already had one technical) and referee Tony Brothers. But ABC/ESPN producers elected not to show a replay of the incident, leaving it to the imaginations of fans.
Analyst Jeff Van Gundy vaguely alluded to it after the commercial break, after Brothers called a technical foul on Smart when the Warriors' Jordan Poole sold a foul of his own. "At the last timeout, there was a lot going on," Van Gundy said. "And I do not blame the officials at all."
Writers on the scene were a bit more explicit. "Tony Brothers looked like he wanted smoke with Ime Udoka during the timeout," San Francisco radio host Bonta Hill said. "Brothers marched toward Udoka and Udoka was yelling," as USA Today's Jeff Zillgitt saw it. "... Udoka already with one tech. Celtics assistants made sure there wasn't a second."

Udoka and Brothers were separated, according to multiple reporters. Brothers seemed to be unusually demonstrative for an NBA ref, "actively yelling at someone on the Celtics, just walked towards them, pointing, shouting."

However it started, Brothers' rage with Udoka was universally agreed upon. As Athletic reporter Marcus Thompson put it: "Tony Brothers looks like he wants a piece of Udoka."

@BDR

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Wiggins has the life, dude can shoot 40% and be the third/fourth option and be praised for it

The Celtics whole offense was keying on Steph.

and a 6'8 player with his athleticism should be able to grab boards
Remember when people was saying he the Next Tmac?

he’s better