{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Wonder if the media and fans gona attack him?

Morey got off clean and somehow Lebron got the most heat.

@ansatsusha_gouki

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Moist? Negro I spoke truth. U were using that same lame pic all through the playoffs. You know, when we won the chip.....remember?

Go Google some new GIFs.

I used different pics in the playoffs, it was never the same pics. It was pics of deer though, very small ones to represent how the Bucks were playing at the time.

And if I used the same pic yesterday as I did months ago, it’s because it fit.

giphy.gif

I’m a Lakers fan and I made fun of Westbrook’s shooting the other day, loosen up and stop being so sensitive.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
I used different pics in the playoffs, it was never the same pics. It was pics of deer though, very small ones to represent how the Bucks were playing at the time.

And if I used the same pic yesterday as I did months ago, it’s because it fit.

giphy.gif

I’m a Lakers fan and I made fun of Westbrook’s shooting the other day, loosen up and stop being so sensitive.
Bro stop calling me moist and sensitive.I don't give a shit about fucking game two of the season.I thought your picture was lame. You or somebody else kept using it all thru the playoffs, so I just said try a different one :dunno:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro stop calling me moist and sensitive.I don't give a shit about fucking game two of the season.I thought your picture was lame. You or somebody else kept using it all thru the playoffs, so I just said try a different one :dunno:

I used deer pics but not the same ones when I posted them throughout the playoffs.

Most others enjoy the deer pics and we’re sorry that you don’t like them, we really are.

If I can joke about my own team, then I “Should” be able to joke about yours without negativity every time I say something.

Again, we’re all sorry that you don’t like the deer gifs. We really are.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I've been saying this about my guy. People think a player get an assist by passing the ball to themselves and put it the basket.

Teams have already started double teaming Steph from the 3 point line and putting people in to guard him 94 feet.

Let's stop comparisons with other people and other guards please.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Wonder if the media and fans gona attack him?

Morey got off clean and somehow Lebron got the most heat.

@ansatsusha_gouki

Morey didn't get off clean....he was blamed

and they pulled the Celtics from off the air in China

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Morey didn't get off clean....he was blamed

and they pulled the Celtics from off the air in China

yeah to a degreee

but it seemed to me that they came at Lebron MORE for "siding" with China

and yeah I heard.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Y'all hear the story Kareem told where he said him and Wilt were in an elevator and someone came in and asked him how was the weather up there

and Wilt spit on him and said it's raining

That's both crazy and mad funny at the same time

Yeah I just recently heard it
You gotta fight and lose in that situation you're not going to beat wilt in a fight and you can't let him spit on you

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
No thanks, we want to get Ben traded to a losing situation! :roflmao:

Morey said he's ok with it taking 4 years to get resolved while Ben isn't playing
Gonna waste their entire little ass window
Go ahead and pull the trigger. Get wiggins out there with Embid and Tobias and then go try and win

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Am I the only one thinking Simmons is pushing this mental health issue for sympathy and to keep his ca$h? From someone that suffers from it, this would be HIGHLY fucked up if he is.

No, but you might be the only that doesn’t think that he’s not blatantly lying so that he doesn’t have to be around the team so that he can get traded! :roflmao:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
No, but you might be the only that doesn’t think that he’s not blatantly lying so that he doesn’t have to be around the team so that he can get traded! :roflmao:
Ironically, now that's he's pushed this narrative, he has to be around to organization more, for his well being.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Am I the only one thinking Simmons is pushing this mental health issue for sympathy and to keep his ca$h? From someone that suffers from it, this would be HIGHLY fucked up if he is.

Yesterday it was his back that was hurt and the Sixers staff knew nothing about Ben’s back pain.

Today it’s his head, he’s not mentally ready to play.

At this rate tomorrow it’ll be ankles and Sunday it’ll be his feet! :roflmao:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

I don't think he's doing it for sympathy
Literally the complaint on him this entire time and focus of his ridicule is he isn't mentally tough.
He got called all types of soft all types of a bitch all types of everything for having mental blocks
Now he's calling it out and then not you but people are saying is he really mentally struggling?

Oh you mean the dude you've been clowning and railing against for not being mentally tough is suddenly faking saying he's not mentally tough?