bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
CAW CAW
960x0.jpg

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When Andrews becomes a free agent, they better do everything to keep him, they have the best chemistry. One of the few players that stretches to make catches.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
DAMNN Mark Ingram did that “I just snapped my Achilles“ move but they saying it might be just cramps:eek:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
That's huge, cramps don't make you fall down like that.
Now hold up I had cramps like that when I was playing high school football and I thought I got shot in my leg in Florida so it can do that if it hits hard enough

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now hold up I had cramps like that when I was playing high school football and I thought I got shot in my leg in Florida so it can do that if it hits hard enough
I had bad cramps too playing football but that looked bad. Hopefully it is just a cramp, they are playing too well.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Lamar took some big hits this game :smh:
He can't keep putting his body in harms way like this, every week
Or he'll end up like Cam Newton
His body's breaking down at only 30 yrs old

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Well you see how the media shitted on Cam Newton
Wanted to trade him, halfway through the season
Because they thought that backup CAC was a "franchise QB"

#just sayin
:dunno::dunno:

:lol: :roflmao: :roflmao2: All you heard was “Kyle Allen just wins, blah blah” til that cac started losing losing losing

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
Clicking on all cylinders. Every running back should’ve gotten a 100 today. Now, to get the Titans jinx off their backs

sigma_blu_phi_1914

Rising Star
Registered
Okay so it bad enough he threw a interception shit happens. But he quit on the play to stop dude from scoring a touchdown!!!:angry::angry: Damn fast talking mutha fucka

Last edited: