The Official Baltimore Ravens Thread

sigma_blu_phi_1914

Rising Star
Registered
the Ravens will never win a super bowl with this dude as quarterback that's the bottom line. Yes he is electric and he will put fans in the stand whenever they come back.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
Did the Mon. night loss to L.V. Raiders teach Lamar anything?
K.C. Chiefs coming to town -
HOLD ON TO THE BALL, LAMAR!!

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
They won at home so where the party at??
(after they leave the stadium)

The win brought out the OG CAC racist, Jimmy The Greek:
-but there's an apt reply below it.

greek-and-dave.jpg

you see somebody gave him the DC reply:
(see live reply below)

Last edited:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know what y'all mfkrs did to Blankenship (sp?).....but that mfkr was going through it.....and y'all benefitted (read got lucky)

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

If he balls out this year and he takes them deep into the playoffs they are going to have to open up the checkbook because there will be plenty of other teams waving money at him at the end of the year. It’s early but this may have been a very smart move for Lamar Jackson.

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
We gotta do something about our pass defense or it may be a wrap this season. LJ may want to show out this year anyway to get that bag but FR, that new D coordinator is trash! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

arlow pear

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We gotta do something about our pass defense or it may be a wrap this season. LJ may want to show out this year anyway to get that bag but FR, that new D coordinator is trash! :angry::angry::angry::angry:
Word! After I left Shirley’s on Mon., I went to the Ravens front office and submitted a request for a refund….sorry bihs! And I got season tickets w/them MFs!!!

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Our D looks like shit!
I said this last week Lamar Jackson needs to walk at the end of the year because something is not going to ride with Baltimore defense and it’s going to take a minute to fix it.