The Official Baltimore Ravens Thread

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
uljrmyddrfg4esj0gui0.png

The Ravens lost to the Commanders, 29-28, at FedEx Field in the second game of the 2023 preseason slate.
Here are my five takeaways from the game:

The streak ended in dramatic fashion, and it meant something to both teams.

The Ravens' record-setting 24-game preseason win streak ended in what had to be the most dramatic preseason game in NFL history.
The ending told you everything you need to know about what it meant – to both teams. Baltimore wanted to keep it rolling. The Commanders were hell-bent on ending it.

Let the record books show the Commanders had a decided advantage. They played their starting offense for the entire first half against the Ravens' second- and third-string defense. Baltimore gave third-string quarterback Josh Johnson the first half and fourth-stringer Anthony Brown the second half.
It could have (maybe should have?) been lopsided, but it wasn't. The Commanders led by three points at halftime. There were six lead changes. As drama built in the final minutes, ESPN's Troy Aikman called it the best preseason game he's ever been a part of.

Article Link

Mylansky

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ravens had so many opportunities to win and didn't take advantage so they deserved to lose.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@Mylansky @bbuzzard

I'm sorry. Harbaugh is a fuckin dumbass who seriously needs to be fired. Fuckin moron thinks he's smarter than everyone else. Asshole should have taken the 3 points before the half. :smh: Game would have been over.

K9pSik.jpg

Mylansky

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I fucking hate Harbaugh. I wish they didn't resign him when his contract was up. He consistently gets out coached.
@Mylansky @bbuzzard

I'm sorry. Harbaugh is a fuckin dumbass who seriously needs to be fired. Fuckin moron thinks he's smarter than everyone else. Asshole should have taken the 3 points before the half. :smh: Game would have been over.

K9pSik.jpg

Last edited: