The Official KODI/Cord Cutters discussion thread "No Spoilers"

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Cinema HD and cyberflix work just fine for me
Yeah i had ro delete cyberflix this morning I put the settings to accept unknown apps and it still didnt work so I uploaded cinema he and it worked. Itss way better than cyberflix . it has better resolution and theres is very little buffering

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man, I gave up on Mobdro a while back...Seemed like all of channels or content I was interested in were also broken or buffering forever. I assumed the developers had punted.

Man.....Mobdro was one of the best apps for watching free live tv
I still don't understand why it isn't more popular
Dat bitch had damn near every live tv channel for FREE
And with the latest version, it was good quality & hardly ever buffered
I used to watch dat bitch EVERYDAY :(

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
Yeah I used to use it to watch the fights. Then I started watching sports on crackstream then that started to mess up. Now I got sapphire secure. Had it for about a month now. Saw it was $5 an figured I would try it. Does what I need it to do, watch sports. It has all the other stuff too. I use NordVPN also.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anybody ever tried to login to the ESPN app using a friend's or family's login credentials?
If I do decide to cut the cord, I need my sports and thinking I could use another login to do so.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
It wasn't working great for me when I'd try to tune in to NBA games, which is mostly what I used it for. Lots of buffering.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
I’ve been using sapphire secure since the 1st week of the nba season. $5/month It’s well worth it
I’m watching the nba league pass right now :dunno:

I'm reading an article that says its not working
It got hacked and taken down, this past Sunday

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

Been on Sapphire for just under a year now.

They got hacked and held for bitcoin ransom but it’s slowly coming back

Depending on which download ur using, sone work and some don’t.

Sapphire + Kodi + Real debrid = straight :gun06:

1 Nvidia shield, 2 Mi Boxes and 2 fire stix.

GAIA, Magic dragon, the crew.

There is nothing that I can’t watch on my joint right now in blazing hd.

Do a search, there’s a promotion for Sapphire, 6 months for $20.

Does buffer from time to time but not enough to cause me to pay optimum 300/mnth.

My biggest expense is optimum ISP 64/mnth 200MBPS.

Get your gameup

Stand by

Artist Monk

Rising Star
OG Investor
Been on Sapphire for just under a year now.

They got hacked and held for bitcoin ransom but it’s slowly coming back

Depending on which download ur using, sone work and some don’t.

Sapphire + Kodi + Real debrid = straight :gun06:

1 Nvidia shield, 2 Mi Boxes and 2 fire stix.

GAIA, Magic dragon, the crew.

There is nothing that I can’t watch on my joint right now in blazing hd.

Do a search, there’s a promotion for Sapphire, 6 months for $20.

Does buffer from time to time but not enough to cause me to pay optimum 300/mnth.

My biggest expense is optimum ISP 64/mnth 200MBPS.

Get your gameup

Stand by

I been off kodi for last 2 years, who do you recommend to install on firestick?

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Pirate TV Streaming App Mobdro Disappears, Users in Mourning

"Indian cricket association denounced Mobdro for broadcasting the Premier League of that country without authorization. Due to this, the application domains have been closed, including those that update the app to provide you with the links to the different broadcasts of the channels."

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: :crying:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Pirate TV Streaming App Mobdro Disappears, Users in Mourning

"Indian cricket association denounced Mobdro for broadcasting the Premier League of that country without authorization. Due to this, the application domains have been closed, including those that update the app to provide you with the links to the different broadcasts of the channels."

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: :crying:
There are many alternatives, it's time to move on.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
  • The Kodi 19 upgrade dropped my add-ons - think compatibility issues. I uninstalled and have been using cobra + bee tv + TeaTV. Anyone else have that issue or solution?

• Also been having issues with the channel information on Tivimate. Tried a few options and got it to work again but after a week the information of the show or movie playing is gone. Anyone else have this issue or solution?

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
  • The Kodi 19 upgrade dropped my add-ons - think compatibility issues. I uninstalled and have been using cobra + bee tv + TeaTV. Anyone else have that issue or solution?

• Also been having issues with the channel information on Tivimate. Tried a few options and got it to work again but after a week the information of the show or movie playing is gone. Anyone else have this issue or solution?
I use cobra with the iptv addon in kodi. I haven't upgraded to 19 yet.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered

I use cobra with the iptv addon in kodi. I haven't upgraded to 19 yet.

If you haven’t already, turn off auto update of kodi.

@ODUB if you go to kodi.tv u can still d/l previous kodi versions.ie Leia v.18.9

Unfortunately reinstall of builds and addons have to be done.

GAIA, seren, Crew(4 past UFC events) real-debrid and IPTV is my new tv hustle.

Carry on.....

Last edited:

Jay Ringo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Happened to me too. I just cleared data then did a restore and everything was back to normal (make sure sure you do a back up 1st!!!)