The Official KODI/Cord Cutters discussion thread "No Spoilers"

Artist Monk

Rising Star
OG Investor
If you haven’t already, turn off auto update of kodi.

@ODUB if you go to kodi.tv u can still d/l previous kodi versions.ie Leia v.18.9

Unfortunately reinstall of builds and addons have to be done.

GAIA, seren, Crew(4 past UFC events) real-debrid and IPTV is my new tv hustle.

Carry on.....
go to kodi tv where? on firestivk?

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Happened to me too. I just cleared data then did a restore and everything was back to normal (make sure sure you do a back up 1st!!!)

If you haven’t already, turn off auto update of kodi.

@ODUB if you go to kodi.tv u can still d/l previous kodi versions.ie Leia v.18.9

Unfortunately reinstall of builds and addons have to be done.

GAIA, seren, Crew(4 past UFC events) real-debrid and IPTV is my new tv hustle.

I use cobra with the iptv addon in kodi. I haven't upgraded to 19 yet.

Carry on.....

Salute you bros. Respect.

Gye78

International
International Member
  • The Kodi 19 upgrade dropped my add-ons - think compatibility issues. I uninstalled and have been using cobra + bee tv + TeaTV. Anyone else have that issue or solution?
Had no problems with Matrix 19. I only use Seren with Real-Debrid and Trakt accounts. This is why I don’t recommend using builds. Just install the add-ons you need.

Compatible add-ons chart
  • Also been having issues with the channel information on Tivimate. Tried a few options and got it to work again but after a week the information of the show or movie playing is gone. Anyone else have this issue or solution?

Are you using the latest Tivimate version (3.4.0)?
Go to the settings, EPG, toggle on the “Update on app start” option. This should fix your issue.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I just realized Tivimate is at 3.4 :dunno:. I just downloaded and it's clean so far. I was still on an early premium v. About to check the 2.8 premium version until I find a 3.4 premium. The multi pictures feature is too dope not to have for multiple games. Props.

Gye78

International
International Member
I just realized Tivimate is at 3.4 :dunno:. I just downloaded and it's clean so far. I was still on an early premium v. About to check the 2.8 premium version until I find a 3.4 premium. The multi pictures feature is too dope not to have for multiple games. Props.

Tivimate Premium version is $4.99 annually, I subscribe as I'm able to have the app on multiple different devices.
3.4.0 is the latest version.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My next step is to setup a plex server to give fam access to movies. Going to use a 128gb flash drive as a test then scale up the GBs. Is it worth it? Or are there better uses of plex?

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Best streaming service for live TV? I was paying for this service AATV but it's way too unstable to me. I don't watch a lot of live TV but I don't want the buffering and all when I do.

Genesiswiz

not the little wizard
BGOL Investor
Anyone know about the Revolution Android box?
Wife just copped it and I'm wondering about anyone else's experience or observations

Gye78

International
International Member
Anyone know about the Revolution Android box?
Wife just copped it and I'm wondering about anyone else's experience or observations
Android boxes are much of a muchness. You’d need to post the specs as to be able to compare to what else is out there. Personally haven’t considered any Android box in the last 3 or so years since I copped a fire stick.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Running kodi still on my Xbox one and the xanax build is solid... but don't update to kodi 19.0 just yet because all of the repositories and builds aren't working just yet on there...

b-stro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Running kodi still on my Xbox one and the xanax build is solid... but don't update to kodi 19.0 just yet because all of the repositories and builds aren't working just yet on there...

how do u install kodi on a XBOX one, asking for a homie

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
how do u install kodi on a XBOX one, asking for a homie
It's in the Microsoft app store on the Xbox one... you download it like you would any other app... once you have it on there you do the repositories just like you would with any other stand alone android box... works perfectly and if hardwired you get a good consistent stream