The official Sneakerhead Thread*************

Cali2Jerz

Star
Registered
Draw system is still problematic, because people are entering multiple times with bots building accounts

They need to have one release per address
Yea I have won once in over a year
Got the Hyper Royals. Def selling them.

dudes are making multiple accounts with same address they are just adding “room 1”. Apt 1 etc to make the multiple accounts.
they def have to do something so it’s fair!
I had no problem paying extra to resellers who camped out all night or went to stores to get sneakers.
I refuse to pay more than double for some bitch ass who uses bots or whatever. I have a job so I can’t be on multiple sites trying to buy pairs so I’m with the draws but def make it 1 per household or make us verify our identity with a ID or something.

I read not too long ago Europe was gonna expand on the scalping laws to include some merchandise after the Ps5 debacle. Would be great if they did that here with sneakers! These resellers are just getting greedy now! Dudes be buying anything that’s in demand. Sport cards, sneakers, clothes, video games, graphic cards etc. def sum bullshit
Grabbing right now
just out in my draw!

Cali2Jerz

Star
Registered
I have found Sbs on here in the past but I’m sure resellers have prob found them.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster

dudes are making multiple accounts with same address they are just adding “room 1”. Apt 1 etc to make the multiple accounts.
I had no problem paying extra to resellers who camped out all night or went to stores to get sneakers.
I refuse to pay more than double for some bitch ass who uses bots or whatever. I have a job so I can’t be on multiple sites trying to buy pairs so I’m with the draws but def make it 1 per household or make us verify our identity with a ID or something.

I read not too long ago Europe was gonna expand on the scalping laws to include some merchandise after the Ps5 debacle. Would be great if they did that here with sneakers! These resellers are just getting greedy now! Dudes be buying anything that’s in demand. Sport cards, sneakers, clothes, video games, graphic cards etc. def sum bullshit

just out in my draw!

I use bots.
What most people dont realize is how expensive it is to cop shoes with a bot.
Especially on SNKRS.
You need non banned nike accts. which cost anywhere from 1.50-2.50 per
You need aged Gmail accts. with 1 click captchas which sell anywhere from 1.00-2.00 per
You need resi proxies which good ones can cost about 3.00 per
100 SNKRS accts $150.00
100 Gmail $100.00
Proxies $50.00
Total is $300 or better just to run 1 release.
There is no guarantee you will cop, and that doesnt even include the price of the bot software or server rental.
The inflated prices are due to the cost of copping, this shit aint cheap playa.

Cali2Jerz

Star
Registered
I use bots.
What most people dont realize is how expensive it is to cop shoes with a bot.
Especially on SNKRS.
You need non banned nike accts. which cost anywhere from 1.50-2.50 per
You need aged Gmail accts. with 1 click captchas which sell anywhere from 1.00-2.00 per
You need resi proxies which good ones can cost about 3.00 per
100 SNKRS accts $150.00
100 Gmail $100.00
Proxies $50.00
Total is $300 or better just to run 1 release.
There is no guarantee you will cop, and that doesnt even include the price of the bot software or server rental.
The inflated prices are due to the cost of copping, this shit aint cheap playa.
Wow didn’t know you have to pay for all of that!
I was trying to get my son to look into that to make some $ on the side and also get me the sneaks I want

I have no problem with resellers but the prices have gotten way too ridiculous lately. I’ve used resellers a few times.

so on a release how many pairs do you get?

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Wow didn’t know you have to pay for all of that!
I was trying to get my son to look into that to make some $ on the side and also get me the sneaks I want

I have no problem with resellers but the prices have gotten way too ridiculous lately. I’ve used resellers a few times.

so on a release how many pairs do you get?

It all depends, I just ran 100 SNKRS accts for the flints, I got 2 pair a 13, and a 9.
I ran 300 accts for the hyper royal and got 1 pair.
I really dont like to bot SNKRS because of the cost and time it takes.
I prefer to bot footsites and licensed resellers.

cstrong79

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

just out in my draw!

Man I can't get a good graphics card to save my damn life. That's the real come-up right there. Guaranteed to get at least double what you paid for retail.

Cali2Jerz

Star
Registered
It all depends, I just ran 100 SNKRS accts for the flints, I got 2 pair a 13, and a 9.
I ran 300 accts for the hyper royal and got 1 pair.
I really dont like to bot SNKRS because of the cost and time it takes.
I prefer to bot footsites and licensed resellers.
Wow I got both of them with 1 act
How does it work if they are releases on sites like footlocker, finish line, jimmy jaz etc?
Are they all only doing draws now?

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Wow I got both of them with 1 act
How does it work if they are releases on sites like footlocker, finish line, jimmy jaz etc?
Are they all only doing draws now?

You can hit different shoes on different weeks with the same account. To be able to get multiple pair of the same sneaker on a release day is when you need multiple accounts.

My original account and my daughter's account have hit many draws. I don't run those accounts on my bots. About a year and a half ago Nike put measures in to ban accounts that are used by bots. I have had over 10k accounts banned.

Finish line sends you a raffle ticket or they que customers. Footlocker same. JJ can be botted is a shopify site and most bots are designed to hit them because they are generally the easiest and most licensed resellers use the shopify platform. Adidas has a splash page with que but can also be bypassed. Different sites use different measures to stop bots and that is why when you purchase a bot not only do you pay the up front fee but most have renewal feels every 3 months or so to keep the bot updated and working against new measures these companies implement to stop botting.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My Travis Scott's came and this has to be the ugliest shoe ever

Did they look different in pictures?

tenor.gif

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
6 ?
I love this shoe !!!
I have an 8.5, the shoe is pure fire !!!!
I dont even like 6's, in any colorway.
The PSG's gonna drop and I aint interested.
The only 6 I wish I grabbed in my size, I would def rock them.
What u want for it?

SELL IT TO ME!!!!!

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I missed the 2.0 drop yesterday being busy running around.

I tried for the Rust Shadows draw. No luck there

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I missed the 2.0 drop yesterday being busy running around.

I tried for the Rust Shadows draw. No luck there
Fuckin snkr app fucked me over. I got the reserve but the BAR code won't open, the app just crashes. I called the 800 number, I went back and fourth on Twitter I even called the store and no one can help.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Talked to my oldest grandson last week, and asked him if he was good. He said, "Yeah, I don't need anything, but since you're offering...." His black on black Jordan 1s will be delivered tomorrow. Spoiled ass kids!!!:smh::fuckyousay: