The official Sneakerhead Thread*************

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I got my Jubilee's earlier this week but Nike is still showing in their system as pending and my Paypal hasn't been charged yet so I'm wondering if I might somehow end up with a 2nd pair or not. Either way I'm debating on whether to keep them or flip them. I've never flipped any kicks before so what are y'all using to flip yours?

cstrong79

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I got my Jubilee's earlier this week but Nike is still showing in their system as pending and my Paypal hasn't been charged yet so I'm wondering if I might somehow end up with a 2nd pair or not. Either way I'm debating on whether to keep them or flip them. I've never flipped any kicks before so what are y'all using to flip yours?

They're probably the worst 11s to flip so you're better off keeping. Even the early release Jubilees didn't flip well.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
They're probably the worst 11s to flip so you're better off keeping. Even the early release Jubilees didn't flip well.
Wow that's amazing considering how fast they sold out, the hype I saw around them and how they look in person. I'm not looking to rock them any time soon anyways so I'll watch to see how things go. If I do end up with a 2nd pair then flipping them will be a bonus either way.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Heads up, SB dunks will be hitting footsites.
Champs, Snipes, Footlocker, etc

In the right colorway these are an easy buy and hold shoe. Generally $100 a pair.
Some of the colorways and limited availability are mad profitable.
Hit Stockx, Goat, or flightclub.

Here are the upcoming releases.

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

giphy.gif

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

In the right colorway these are an easy buy and hold shoe. Generally $100 a pair.

Got my first pair of dunks last year

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have a few pairs of lows, not really my shoe tho, I buy to sell and there should be some good money to be made depending on the amount of stock Nike releases.
Mines are highs. I might keep them. Depends on what the market says

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

I wouldn't hold

Dunks are going to brick again, because Nike is pushing them out and now selling them at non SB stores and SNKRS

cstrong79

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yeah I noticed that they are going to a mostly draw system now to combat the bots.

5 years too late Nike smh