The PITCH TO THE BLACK COMMUNITY: BIDEN PLAN VS TRUMPS "PLATINUM" PLAN - which is more comprehensive to you?

BIDEN PLAN VS TRUMPS "PLATINUM" PLAN - which is more comprehensive to you?

• Biden's plan

• Trump's plan

Results are only viewable after voting.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
The wealth gap between "blacks" and whites expanded considerably under Drumpf (before Biden's term), Biden's policies have reduced that gap.

I'll just say this. Drumpf was trumpeting about removing A.C.A. since his first day in office. (And replacing it with his even better "Platinum Plan.") So to have been in office 4years and out of office for almost that same amount of time and still only have "concepts of a plan," is ridiculous and laughable.

A.C.A. benefits many black people who were previously denied health coverage due to a myriad of reasons.

And Healthcare remains top 5 among financial pitfalls minorities face.

Noticed that I asked you about the benefits of Biden’s presidential term and you posted about Trump. But your first statement is false. Black folks gained a higher increase in percentage of Net income during Trump’s term than Biden’s.

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Noticed that I asked you about the benefits of Biden’s presidential term and you posted about Trump. But your first statement is false. Black folks gained a higher increase in percentage of Net income during Trump’s term than Biden’s.

So he’s lying when it comes to wealth and income! :smh:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You said in comparison to whites, so yes blacks did well, but whites still did better......

No, you asked about during Bidens term and before Biden's term. Well before Biden's term was trump..... so while you didn't actually say Trump's term, you definitely inferred it. But thanks for splitting hairs and being Semantics Man